Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if discussed before but does anyone know where in Liverpool Tanya is from ? Because her accent doesn’t sound Scouse or even Scouse influenced at all. Sounds like a wool like Warrington or somewhere.
I wondered this. I'm from near Warrington and I sound more scouse than her 😂

Reactions: 4
Will is bricking it as Jesse is about to find out about Layla giving him a five knuckle shuffle under the covers 😂

279E8BB4-1361-4B74-9CB9-74E83C322AA4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry if discussed before but does anyone know where in Liverpool Tanya is from ? Because her accent doesn’t sound Scouse or even Scouse influenced at all. Sounds like a wool like Warrington or somewhere.
I think she’s from Wirral/Cheshire ways

Reactions: 3
Was there a glitch in my TV because everyone keeps saying that Claudia kept laughing which I didn't see her do once? If anything she was awkwardly smiling at the pure cheek of Casey not the fact Cynthia was crying
This clip shows what actually happened. The only reason Claudia retaliated was because mouthy Layla wanted her extra 5 seconds of screen time 🤣 It was pretty obvious she was cringing/laughing at her own situation and she owes Cynthia absolutely nothing, she was the one who was after the guy she was with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This clip shows what actually happened. The only reason Claudia retaliated was because mouthy Layla wanted her extra 5 seconds of screen time 🤣 It was pretty obvious she was cringing/laughing at her own situation and she owes Cynthia absolutely nothing, she was the one who was after the guy she was with.

Oh tit, that’s not how I saw it when I watched and she went right down in my estimations 😂 I thought she was laughing as in taking the piss. Probably cos just before, she has been dismissive asking ‘was it deep?’ and shrugging it off

Reactions: 5
Oh tit, that’s not how I saw it when I watched and she went right down in my estimations 😂 I thought she was laughing as in taking the piss. Probably cos just before, she has been dismissive asking ‘was it deep?’ and shrugging it off
Imo the girl Casey was with was wayyyyy over the top, so that's why she asked was it deep. She was crying as if she was with him years !

Reactions: 16
Imo the girl Casey was with was wayyyyy over the top, so that's why she asked was it deep. She was crying as if she was with him years !
I imagine the long filming and the uncertainty of being kept in the dark until the last minute, going over everything and wondering if you’re about to be humiliated would be stressful for most people. She was probably overwhelmed and/or thinking about what a waste of time it all was for her

Reactions: 14
I laughed when she said 'I straddled you' ... my reaction was 'Yes, you straddled him!'. As far a I remember he was quite happily just lying there.

This is why the show is so contrived these days. It's all faux drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I laughed when she said 'I straddled you' ... my reaction was 'Yes, you straddled him!'. As far a I remember he was quite happily just lying there.

Do you know I thought she said ‘there was straddling’ and I was screaming ‘YES YOU!!!! You desperate witch!!!!!!!!’.
She cried because she was mortified at how badly desperate she was to get on the show and still wasn’t successful. Her and that Layla need to crawl back into obscurity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

So did I . I think the words was and I even straddled you on the terrace 🤣 so you should have picked me she was basically saying . Fancy that catchphrase with you now for life and being remembered for that . Thing is she did all that off her own back . I don’t think he had a choice that she straddled him

• Haha

Exactly. She straddled him. And it wasn’t even necessary she could’ve kissed him without sitting on him. He even looked like wtf after it.

Think the boys did the right thing in giving the casa girls a chance. Least the OG girls then know the boys chose them.

Much as tonight the girls meet up is good I’d also not necessarily trust the casa girls. They could easily lie and exaggerate. They are already irrelevant so want to keep a little more screen time to stay involved. Could also just be bitter and want to break things up.

Reactions: 7

Fabulous lol
Looks like it’ll be a good one.

So Tom now wants to do anything he can to “fight” for Samie. Isn’t that the type of thing you do for people who you truly hold in high regard? So two days ago he wasn’t sure that he did consider her so highly and wanted to double check, yet again, if there was a better match. To justify that, he said that he thought he was punching, she would probably come back with someone else and so that was a good enough reason for exploring other options. Fair enough, that’s sort of the point of the show, but don’t now act as if she’s been special to you. It all feels a bit too late now.

Some of these boys act as if they’ve got to literally get married to someone before the end of the show! Every relationship needs time to find its level but you’ve got to take a chance and show some loyalty at some point and if it doesn’t work out, move on then, not during.

I’m sorry but even if I risked looking like a lonely mug, if I really had felt so strongly for someone that I’d declare I’d fight for them, I wouldn’t have been kissing and spooning other people. His making a distinction between kissing on the terrace being acceptable vs the bed says it all really in terms of his mentality to “harmlessly” playing the field. It’s worse really as they sort of have to offer their bed. Is she now supposed to fall for this crap just cos he’s handsome? He’s been fickle and very thoughtless with every girl he’s tried out and she should run a mile, she’s too good for him. Fifty per cent of this season feels like it’s been him apologising to girls so that says a lot. I feel sorry for Lydia, she seemed a sensitive soul and he led her on too much.

Tom would make a great big brother but a lousy boyfriend.

• Sad
Was there a glitch in my TV because everyone keeps saying that Claudia kept laughing which I didn't see her do once? If anything she was awkwardly smiling at the pure cheek of Casey not the fact Cynthia was crying
She was laughing with Casey but it was inappropriate because Cynthia was crying and even when she was confronted she acted bitchy.
---
Yeah It was badly edited to make it look like it. But could clearly see Claudia wasn’t even remotely interested in the casa girls or threatened.

Cynthia got her hopes up and was disappointed before they even started.

Also there was a point in the edit one of the casa girls was missing from the line up then reappeared.
Okay that makes sense. I was confused because layla spoke to Claudia about her laughing and then Claudia got defensive. I don’t think the producers should have edited it in that way because people are wanting to vote off Claudia and Casey now

Reactions: 4
She was laughing with Casey but it was inappropriate because Cynthia was crying and even when she was confronted she acted bitchy.
---

Okay that makes sense. I was confused because layla spoke to Claudia about her laughing and then Claudia got defensive. I don’t think the producers should have edited it in that way because people are wanting to vote off Claudia and Casey now
I thought Claudia was just kind of nervous type laughing and talking about how she stuck with Casey. She wasn’t even paying attention to Cynthia’s drama.

Fair play to Casey he did say he’s sorry and did look ashamed and awkward.

Reactions: 12
---

Yeah I don’t think Claudia really did anything wrong per se and I think Cynthia overreacted completely BUT she did go a bit chest out about it… I dono as I’ve said it was purely her face at the Kai calling out Liv that annoyed me. Don’t get involved like.

Id be interested in how her and Casey would do in a vote now…

Aww I can’t help but feel sorry for (most of) the Casa girls. They go through the same process as the OGs but are kept hanging and told to make sure they have no commitments and can be available at the drop of a hat. Then they aren’t allowed to speak to anyone about it and have to wait for weeks on end mainly isolated. I feel even worse for the ones who don’t even get one sniff of screen time 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.