Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ayms94

Judging by his latest videos about his ‘cheating boyfriend’ I don’t get the impression that he’s altogether…there. What started as a quite light hearted ‘what I eat in a day’ account has gone increasingly odd.
He’s also commented on it asking for any ‘nice tops’ to add him on Snapchat 🤮

Reactions: 2

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
His cheeks! He looks like a squirrel storing nuts. It’s like he’s put weight on all in his cheeks []

• Haha

ayms94

His whole TT is sexual innuendos and it’s gross. The way he angles the camera above him and stares in to it as he eats… he knows what he’s trying to imply 🤢

Readread

VIP Member
He did a live with Becki last night and he contributed nothing. Becki seems like a lovely girl, she was chatting away answering comments etc whilst he just sat there and ate his pizza

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Did you see his face mask video about how his face stay so nice when all he eats is crap. No sorry will, your face always looks red, greasy and sweaty 🤮

• Sick

kittypaws

VIP Member
He managed 44 couldn’t eat anymore now he’s back on the donuts??

this guy really isn’t ok, I think he needs help

Wickerbasket1

Chatty Member
He went to a pizza restaurant in Soho and he is looking so bloated now in his fur jacket. He is just so weird that boy !!

Gossipreadee

He looks so unhealthy. I don’t even mean his size. Just his general vacant demeanour and skin looks so clammy. I know he is an adult but what he is doing is reckless.

Readread

VIP Member
Ffs he blocked me last night because I commented "jesus christ" on his live when he added a mound of cheese to his pasta

• Haha

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
He’s the worst 🤦🏼‍♀️ I hate the smacking of the food in his mouth and then his staring at people talking in his lives

Reactions: 1