Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Omdz you know you’ve fucked up when king ian moore himself is hyping you up #northlondlonlesbians #WAP🍷
This guy is tapped

120EBF3C-E46B-46D6-9EA9-D09AC36D6980.jpeg

Reactions: 3

stardustjunkie

I caught him on live this weekend saying that one of his biggest turn ons in a man is if they’re ambitious.

I got really frustrated because he could be eating himself to an early grave and has no energy for life. He always seems so fatigued and looks unwell. Yet he wants someone with ambition 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Lmao check out siennakeera and georgekeywood on tiktok if you wanna see how will is gonna end up lmao

• Haha

Gossipreadee

He is honeslty gross. His family are actually very well off. Comfortable and ambitious it seems with a few members having businesses and here William is eating low standard food. He doesn’t even enjoy it from the looks of him. His brother seems to hate interacting with him too, he comes across as being massively cringe tbh

Youarewelcome

I do not get this guy at all. He comes up on my FYP from time to time. I’m not trying to be cruel, but he’s either a bit simple or this is all a huge troll from him.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Haha imagine doing stuff like this for a bit of money, he’s an idiot.. Tiktok has fucked people up I’m sure - it just seems to attract weirdo creators!

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I don't think he really has an 'influencer' personality he's just so boring, and his fast eating face is irritating

Gossipreadee

No doubt he will eat it all. also he has a cake as well(not a piece of cake), and a packet of crisps.

I bet it’s a really toxic house he lives in his family must make comments to him about his intake.