Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I saw that video earlier, what a sweaty embarrassment, if he is trying to troll he needs to give up tik tok and work more hours at Waitrose because it’s not funny, he’s just embarrassing himself. I personally think he’s got someone paying him, same with Becki. I noticed them two don’t seem as pally anymore, maybe will stole some feeders off her 😂

Reactions: 1

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Surprised hes still about really he popped up on my fyp after ages of not seeing him inthibk hes lost a little bit weight but maybe nit hes still stuffing himself hes getting some commissions ads too mainly foid stuff

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I thought he was alright until he made a vid about takeaways and the comments were just full of people absolutely ripping into becki jones, and instead of just turning off the comments (like any normal person would if hundreds of people were ripping into their friend) he did nothing and left them all up 😓
Kinda shitty thing to do towards your friend imo

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Yeah, I think it’s meant to be some sort of comedy ‘bit’ in a sort of inneuendo laden Julian Clary-esque style, but he doesn’t haven’t anything even close to a personality, so it just comes across as stilted and weird. He continues to look awful.

alwayswatchingu

Such a weirdo. He’s just sitting there eating burgers looking like he wants to die, and his face is getting so fat. Fat little boring hamster man.
He didn’t even eat it all because he said he was too full, then decided to have a tub of ice cream.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
He’s clearly from a very wealthy family though. I think he’s obviously into some pretty weird sexual stuff.

Readread

VIP Member
Has he actually went to Italy alone to sit in a hotel alone eating food on live
Came on here to say this 😂😂. He moans on lives about how he’s been out for like 6 hours and he wants to just sit in his room and eat his dinner from a plastic container 🥴

Last night he said he didn’t like the lasagne he got yet he continued to eat the entire portion

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Watching more than 3 of his videos should have a disclaimer: warning ! May make you feel suicidal

honestly that worst has zero intonation does it? He should record stuff as a Siri. Devoid of any personality

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
I had to screenshot this, just saw him live and he looks awful, and he’s eating and said I’m putting a bit of Parmesan on, look how much he put on 😳🤮

Since posting that he’s now stuck half a packet of grated cheese on top too, he’s definitely doing these eating videos for £££ I reckon he’s got feeders watching and paying.
He looks ill..take a multi vitamin babes. He's definitely being paid by some feeder.

Biyanltatexox

Chatty Member
I’m glad I found this thread. He’s put on so much weight. He looks so ill. He really needs to leave tik tok