Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
I thought he was alright until he made a vid about takeaways and the comments were just full of people absolutely ripping into becki jones, and instead of just turning off the comments (like any normal person would if hundreds of people were ripping into their friend) he did nothing and left them all up 😓
Kinda shitty thing to do towards your friend imo
He can't be real friends with Becki, is he just going live with her for clout? They're birds of a feather wrt their eating habits but not much else

Reactions: 1

Brainkits

He’s eating a whole ice cream cake on his live like Bruce bogtrotter and asking his viewers to send him gifts to pay for the cake 💀

• Sick

Octopies

Chatty Member
Pls can someone explain the concept of getting paid by feeders?
I feel so naive 😇
Is this a real thing? People pay you to stuff your face? Is it a sexual thing? Where do I sign up (JOKING)
But seriously - people are into that? Do they want them to get really really big?

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
If you want to release your stomach contents into the air check out weird will sucking off a battered sausage
He is disgusting! Even the second shot he tries to get saliva to come from his mouth. Why is he sexualising his eating? He’s enormous now too!!

Sloobsc

He was disgusting last night, sweating eating a mini roll thing and making sexual innuendos about cream and not having a brown one before…and doing a little giggle

• Sick

hakunamatata11111

Did anyone see the video of him posting a filter where it gives you a number, and he said ‘give me a 6 if I should kill myself’ and then laughed when he got a 6. The hashtags were #funeralservice #funeralideas#mydeath

If he’s genuinely struggling he needs to speak to someone about it instead of posting TikTok’s mocking suicide…

Brainkits

Pls can someone explain the concept of getting paid by feeders?
I feel so naive 😇
Is this a real thing? People pay you to stuff your face? Is it a sexual thing? Where do I sign up (JOKING)
But seriously - people are into that? Do they want them to get really really big?
Yes. A YouTuber called hungryfatchick does feeder content on p*rn sites but also just does mukbangs on YouTube. People are into it.

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
Thoughts on him?
Started out doing what he ate in Portugal, now often on lives with Becki Jones.
He’s going to Italy make content basically.