Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickerbasket1

Chatty Member
Things are getting very weird with this guy. Mum running over his cheating ex? And now he’s sucking off an ice cream lolly saying his ex is missing out. He makes me want to vom

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Becclo44

VIP Member
Such a weirdo. He’s just sitting there eating burgers looking like he wants to die, and his face is getting so fat. Fat little boring hamster man.

Reactions: 9

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Judging by his latest videos about his ‘cheating boyfriend’ I don’t get the impression that he’s altogether…there. What started as a quite light hearted ‘what I eat in a day’ account has gone increasingly odd.

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I always see his videos on my fyp & he's just the most hideous little toad.

Also, 16 hrs a week doesn't pay for the sheer amount of food he consumes. It's either daddy's money or Daddy's money.

He's defo being paid to eat like a dirty pig.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
This guy is one of the most sophisticated trolls on the app. Going to italy and spending every night in his hotel eating microwave pasta out of a styrofoam box?? Nahh he is 100% trolling 🤣🤣 he has to be

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
All that money on private education for him to waitrose (not saying its a bad job) 16 hours a week and then obviously get paid by feeders to stuff his face with crap food and sit in hotels eating pasta.

He looks ill and he looks worse every week. I don't understand why people are putting their bodies through this for likes on tiktok, obviously not very clever.

Wickerbasket1

Chatty Member
I actually don’t think he comes across as a nice person. He is dismissive and smirks too much. He’s obviously from a rich family but hadn’t aspired to much working in Waitrose and gorging himself on TT. He’s getting really fat as well.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
He’s put on a lot of weight in a short time hasn’t he. I watched some of his kebab eating challenge live (shoot me) and he’s really dull! he didn’t look like he was enjoying being sat there eating for the camera and wasted loads and then started whinging at his brother to finish it. Weird.

Anyway, went back on his videos and noticed he did a mini series about being in a private school. Imagine his parents paying all that money for private school for him to sit there eating kebabs and food on tiktok for views…bahahahaha

Reactions: 7
Didn’t realize he had a thread, this is my post about him from Becky’s thread:

I felt seriously disturbed watching his videos, he seems doped up on some sort of medication and his speech is so slow and irregular. It’s grim to watch his straining and sweating forcing food into himself, he definitely seems like someone who is easily led and easily duped into doing this for money but surely if he lives with his family they know all about it.

I never understood his extended stay in Portugal also? What was that about? He just lived in an apartment alone and walked to the supermarket and McDonald’s every day? It doesn’t add up for someone who works a part time Waitrose job.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Surely he’s doing a feeder thing now? The way he looks into the camera etc? He must be wanting dirty old men to pay for these videos somewhere. Used to like him, now he creeps me the hell out.

halcyondays85

VIP Member
He is looking so ROUGH. Not only has he clearly put weight on but he’s looking kind of grey and ill. Do wonder what on earth his family are doing or saying - surely they can see he’s not looking great? Surely not a money thing either as they’re comfortable on that respect. Really odd and a bit concerning.

Reactions: 6

Becclo44

VIP Member
The guy’s not all there, seriously. Even Becki seems to have disassociated from him now!

He’s getting so so fat. Chunky boring fat twat.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Fucking hell. He’s eating in the bath now! That was definitely a paid for one. His creepy fat face 🤢

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I had to screenshot this, just saw him live and he looks awful, and he’s eating and said I’m putting a bit of Parmesan on, look how much he put on 😳🤮

Since posting that he’s now stuck half a packet of grated cheese on top too, he’s definitely doing these eating videos for £££ I reckon he’s got feeders watching and paying.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I only watch his videos cause when he records himself eating and walking in x2 speed it’s the strangest and funniest thing I’ve ever seen, can’t explain why!

• Haha
Reactions: 5