Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Anyone seen him on tiktok shop just now I am embarrassed for him, he's got no clue what he's doing and it's so obvious he's reading a script he's got zero personality.

Got no idea what he's selling going on about an airfryer someone asked what you can cook in it he had no clue

Reactions: 5

Brainkits

His face filter going crazy through his whole live, so awkward and loads of people were telling him

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Heyhojojo

His smirky face does it for me...the fact that he eats like a toddler and looks into the camera yuck.

Didn’t realize he had a thread, this is my post about him from Becky’s thread:

I felt seriously disturbed watching his videos, he seems doped up on some sort of medication and his speech is so slow and irregular. It’s grim to watch his straining and sweating forcing food into himself, he definitely seems like someone who is easily led and easily duped into doing this for money but surely if he lives with his family they know all about it.

I never understood his extended stay in Portugal also? What was that about? He just lived in an apartment alone and walked to the supermarket and McDonald’s every day? It doesn’t add up for someone who works a part time Waitrose job.
His family is wealthy. That’s most likely how he afford this stuff. Waitrose is probably just so he can put something on his cv or to keep his parents happy lol

Reactions: 4

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I actually don’t think he comes across as a nice person. He is dismissive and smirks too much. He’s obviously from a rich family but hadn’t aspired to much working in Waitrose and gorging himself on TT. He’s getting really fat as well.
I thought the same, he seems really moody and off but I’m not surprised his mood is low eating all the crap he does, he must feel like a slug. He just looks drained now. I think he eats all the crap he does to get attention and comments just like becki Jones!

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
He has awful table manner for someone who was privately educated. All that money, for him to eat fast food on the internet for likes. Sad really.

kittypaws

VIP Member
I can’t stand how he stares at himself on the screen at the beginning of each video and I also can’t stand his voice. I actually just can’t stand him in general 🤣

• Haha

alwayswatchingu

Pls can someone explain the concept of getting paid by feeders?
I feel so naive 😇
Is this a real thing? People pay you to stuff your face? Is it a sexual thing? Where do I sign up (JOKING)
But seriously - people are into that? Do they want them to get really really big?

Some people find feeding other people excessive amounts highly sexual and some people do pay people to eat loads. I have no idea why but it’s deffo a thing

CatFock

Honestly cannot cope with him slapping his chops when he eats. He looks absolutely shocking aswell, he constantly looks grey and his skin has gotten really oily. I do believe that he’s definitely doing it for money and getting paid by feeders, actually grim to watch, don’t understand people that lick his arse.

Gossipreadee

He looks unwell, he is deffo addicted to the money and fame that tiktok is bringing him because I don’t think he would continue eating sometimes. It’s just that he is being egged on.

how many of the 100 nuggets did he eat?

Becclo44

VIP Member
Can’t stand the fat prick, I forgot all about him til he appeared on my fyp earlier with his fat fucking moons and gormless face 🤢🤢

• Haha