Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurensanchez

VIP Member
They sound like nice friends.
Particularly the one in the US, she’s got a short memory for international shame! 😂
Ah yes, the infamous prickly British humour when they cannot take a joke ;)

People were reading far too much into it, the same as the ones who had Prince Philip dead and buried a few weeks ago.😁
He was discharged after the Oprah interview so as to milk maximum sympathy points.

Reactions: 3

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Interesting snippets from data lounge-
What surprised me was Zara Tindall might not be a Phillips!! Also William having a few children outside marriage!! Lol

You don't think that has William long strayed from haggy Catherine? He has several mistresses and at least two of them got knocked up.
Why is this shocking? It runs rampant in the family. Neither of Charles' son's are his. Philip has several love children also. Only Charles and Anne are actually Queen & Philip's.
I could show you receipts but then I'd have to kill you :) Better you do your own research and ask yourself is it really that far fetched a notion.
People only show you what they want you to see. And with the super wealthy and Royals, they have the perfect teams in place to spin you the perfect fairy tale.
--It'll all come out one day.

Jury's out about Harry, but William is no question 100% Charles's spawn. Come one.

Rumors for years about Andrew and Ed's paternity. We'll never know until long after they're dead and gone. The other paternity question I do believe though is Zara Philips - she's from an affair her mother Anne has with her RPO, and not biologically Mark Philips'.

R111 Yes you're correct about Zara.

Prince William looks nothing like a Windsor. There were rumors for years he was the son of King Juan Carlos of Spain.

Charles, back in the day, was sleeping with W&H's nanny Tiggy Legge Bourke, Catherine Zeta Jones & Tara Palmer Tompkinson at the same time.

Guess it was a three name thing!
R110 and R111 - thanks for reminding me - I had forgotten about some of those rumors.

I remember hearing the rumors of an affair between JC and Diana, but wasn’t William a honeymoon baby? They did not visit Spain on their honeymoon (in fact JC declined to attend the wedding because they were stopping in Gibraltar on the honeymoon) so not sure JC could have fathered William. Though it could explain his height that I had chalked up to Spencer genes. Also, just look at how much Charlotte looks like the Queen as a toddler. All things considered, I’d say Charles is the father.

I know everyone thinks Hewitt was Harry’s father, but I don’t. I actually see him looking more and more like Prince Philip as a young man. If I were to place a bet, I’d bet on Charles being the father.

Of course we’ll probably never know one way or the other.

As far as Andrew and Edward go - I think it was Nigel Dempster who kept pushing for years that Lord Portchester was Andrew’s father. Can’t remember hearing anything about Edward being the product of an affair.

Zara Phillips Tindel is a new one for me!

Yes but her Queen Consort role may not kick in for another 20 years by which time she will actually be middle aged! Both of them need younger people to relate to them. Most of the young people I know barely show a passing interest in them unless there is a scandal going on.
I would say she is already "middle-aged", but I guess this term can be interpreted differently.

Don't forget that in 20 years George will be almost thirty and Charlotte and Lois will be adults, too - so there will be another generation of Royals.

Readread

VIP Member
I'm not totally clued up on UK lockdown rules as I no longer live in the UK, but would her 'work' permit her a hairdresser/makeup artist? I know the TOWIE lot and influencers seem to be allowed them for photoshoots etc so wondered if going on Zoom calls would be classed in the same way?

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Michael doesn't wear a wedding ring in the photos from Harry's wedding. Doesn't look like Carole is wearing the rings she used to wear either. But then she was wearing her wedding set at the Portsmouth boat races that Kate was at with the kids
He's never worn a wedding ring. Not all men do (my husband doesn't). Carole still wears her wedding ring and is wearing it in Harry & Meg's wedding photos.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Norland aren't in control of who hires their nannies. They are a training school for nannies, once they qualify and leave, they are free to take up employment wherever they choose. Norland do place trainees and possibly have a recruitment department for anyone wishing to hire a Norland Nanny but as far as I'm aware, if you're willing to pay the money, you can have a norland qualified nanny.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Yeah, what she says is one thing, but she does have screenshots and all the newspaper articles (online and offline) logged, pap pictures, an insane amount of stuff. Her word is one thing, but the articles, pics and screenshots she has are a goldmine.

We have never seen Lizzie's bum though.

I also remembered wrong, I said Kate wore a slip in Malaysia a couple of years ago, she didn't. Her skirt blew up so high whilst laying the wreath, we could see her belly button.
maybe not but I think your point was that the queen would be angry that Kate didn’t weight her hems. In which case she’d probably be angry with herself too.

re the wreath laying - do you have this belly button photo? Seems a bit unlikely unless the photographer was under her skirt or the skirt totally lifted over her head. In which case you’d see a lot more than her belly button.

And re the blog, there is an element of bias in what she posts, even if it seems like just articles. Eg she constantly said Kate was breaking protocol but wouldn’t provide all the similar pictures of other royals doing the same (eg with hem length, heel height etc)

• Heart

Loveallthegossip

So, intrigued I googled norland nannies. They only wear the uniform if the family requests it and they have to complete a 3 year degree plus years probationary placement. Apparently they're a huge status symbol.
My friend has had the Norland nannies who are training...she gets them.cheaper not that amazing from what she said. But definitely a status thing.

FrostyChops

VIP Member
I remember Kates accent change. She's posher than the Royals now.

Somewhat ironic as she has none of this blue blood that apparently elevates them to engorged privilege status.

Eurgh

VIP Member
I got some Dunlop wide-calf wellies for like a tenner last year. Very comfy. But 40 years? I’m impressed!

Readread

VIP Member
I too have got an eternity band, wedding band & engagement ring. The only time I wouldn't wear an engagement ring is if I'm at the gym. Why would she choose high profile events as an occasion to not wear her full set?

• Wow

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Agree, I know she can't be edgy and is trying to dress more like the future queen she is destined to be, but today's ensemble was like something the actual 94 year old Queen would wear. It looked like a cross between rice pudding and Anaglypta wallpaper. She is the same age as me and I wouldn't consider wearing something like that for at least another 20 years. Brown shoes and bag too 😬. I don't think Kate has much of an interest in fashion, or taking fashion risks, unlike Diana.

Remember the furore when Diana attended that evening do in America with her hair slicked back **clutches pearls**
Well, Diana was a bit of a clown to be honest. She was acting out like a spoiled child (not really her fault when she was groomed into a marriage at 19). Her little tantrums and lashing out, combined with the way she played the victim in the press, is a masterclass for anyone who wants to learn. Please note though a disclaimer: the victim act doesn't work for mixed race wives of the royals, only white ones. :censored:

I think Kate's outfit was carefully selected to look like a wedding gown. Probably the last time she felt relevant in the press. We are all entitled to relive our past glory.

• Heart

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
I am not a fan of Kate. She comes across as totally lazy. Never held down a full time job in her life. Is one of the least active members of the RF. And don't give me that guff that she is a mum, a total insult to us full time working Mums. Just spent her life hanging around for William. Her sister is not much better.
Well she got what she wanted, a cushy life doesn’t have to lift a finger!! She may have to do some work!! At home with the kids( a lot of women would only love to be able to do this), while the likes of me who worked her behind off got no where, while the likes of the slake shites I worked with progressed!! Unable to afford to take one holiday let alone two!! I’d say best of luck to her!!

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I think the rift was caused by william pointing out megzit's dodgy past regarding allegedly being a yacht girl (among other things), but Harry didn't want to hear those things.
I recall reading that after the engagement was announced a courtier told Charles they needed Harry's decision on some minor royal matter and Charles replied "No point in asking Harry, he's cunt-struck at the moment." and Charles made the decision.
Apparently Chas is rather fond of the word cunt. I bet he's using it a lot more at the moment.😉
In the past, she'd have been wined and dined, bedded, given some nice jewelry, and gone off into the sunset when a decent bride for a prince was supplied.
Prince's don't marry tarts.

• Heart
  • Haha

Falkor

VIP Member
The only other celeb name released as ever having had a Norland nanny is Mick Jagger when he was with Jerry Hall. They tend to be the preserve of wealthier people than celebs.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Yeah, I saw the shrug and didn’t know what to make of it. I wasn’t sure if she was just fidgeting, trying to be professional and didn’t want a PDA in front of the people they were talking to, or he just caught her off guard 🤷🏻‍♀️
It looked to me like when you get a shiver down your spine.

Reactions: 2

rivermonster

VIP Member
I have heard that too but her security guard was always with her as well, that is why she can never completely go back to the middle class lifestyle she was brought up in.
Yes he was always with her (there were photos in the press at the time) but nobody bothered her and she would greet people and get on with her shopping.

Reactions: 2