Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
She worked at Jigsaw for 5 minutes and then she wrote a newsletter for her parents firm for a little while iirc. She could easily have carried in the family firm until William proposed. Odd that they didn't just give her a vanity role to stop the waity kate headlines either.

I'd be surprised if James ever marries that French woman. Just seems like another beard to me.
Yes! Someone said a while back they saw his profile on tinder and he didn’t try to hide it!! Maybe that could be one of the reasons for his depression you don’t know!! There again they could be bullshitting about his profile but why would they?

Reactions: 2
I hope they stop travelling or flying together as a family now. If there’s a fatal accident then, after Charles, Harry would be become King! Or even worse, if that’s not possible because he has no HRH then the next in line after Charles would be Andrew! :eek:
No it would be George that would become king 😊

antisocialmedia

VIP Member

There's loads more.
But this won't be "proof" enough for Kate fans with blinders on 🤷‍♀️
In any case, I'm done with this topic :rolleyes:
I adore Kate but I enjoyed your input 😊

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
My point was that someone who lives a high profile life and who has supposedly just found out her husband has been having an affair with her best friend is not going to be able to put on a happy persona in full public view. That is nothing to do with depression like the poster I was responding to accused her of suffering from. If someone has just found out their marriage is a lie and her husband has cheated I can’t see them being able to maintain this public front in full view of media and ‘all eyes on her’. As we saw from Princess Diana, she couldn’t maintain it and always looked unhappy and tearful. My original point being that Kate never looks like this therefore to say she looks depressed and unhealthy is an inaccurate description of her.

Reraciara

Chatty Member
What are the 'rumours'? sorry i dont have enough time to scroll through multiple pages!!
Wills has been at it with another posh woman (Rose Hanbury) behind her back a few years ago to which she got kicked out of their social circle but it all got covered up when they were seen pretending to be friends afterwards.

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
How is flashing your bare bottom in front of the international press, dignitaries and diplomats not of epic proportions and an exaggeration? She did that over years, there were many calls over years in the press (even by Liz!!!) to bloody weigh her skirts and dresses. She even did the flashing in Asia at the wreath laying at a war memorial during a tour, only a few years ago (so the flashing wasn't some "accident" at the beginning, she frankly wouldn't learn over nearly 10 years).

Coming to a conservative muslim country and being asked by the king not to wear any heels (he hates the sound of clacking heels and loves his marble floors) and dress modestly, but then come with the lowest cleavage to date (at the time) in sky high heels is also a massive misstep.

Ignoring the king of Spain when he extends his hand in greeting is a massive misstep (by both Will and Kate).

These are missteps for any Jane and Joe in private, but in the professional world? In diplomacy? Utter shyte fests.

These things are all very well documented, by press and blogs.

If Meghan had done any of this, flashed just once or twice, ignored a head of state and purposefully dressed exactly the opposite than she was asked to by a (conservative) king (ie ignoring the laid out dress code), I could just imagine the vitriol. But since Meghan's own fck-ups, Kate has been elevated to sainthood image wise.

Will had his willy out to pee many years ago, before marriage. In which countries' press it was shown I don't know as I came across it much later, I do believe it was in the British press though and should still be online when looking for it. Articles telling you as much definitely will be when looking up "prince William peeing outside", coming across the picture might be harder, but some bloggers have it and tend to post it when asked for it.
(one article here https://www.glamour.com/story/a-photographer-caught-prince-w)

Wills and Kate also left 8 month old George with the nanny and Carole for a jolly in the Maldives back in the day. Could've brought him along with the nanny, but nope. Prep for public school? Start 'em young.

Before anyone thinks this, esp Cambridge fans, no I don't hate them. But I've followed them a bit for a long time and I'm also realistic. They fudged up many times and put their feet wrong also many many times and many times it was unnecessary and utterly stupid and avoidable. I mean a weighted skirt would've avoided much of this, as would've adhering to dress codes and not being arrogant, but greeting someone when they extend their hand to you, at an event where you know the guest list of and know that people "above" you will be present.

Diana even said a long time ago that her biggest enemy was the wind, don't think we've seen her arse whilst greeting dignitaries and laying wreaths.

Btw the Camdridges's image was lacking in recent years and they were called out on many things, the flashing, not being prepared well enough on tours (Will openly laughingly saying he doesn't read his briefs), their massive spending (on renovations, Kate's wardrobe, which isn't thrifty at all and she doesn't rewear ("recycle") nearly as much as it's made out when the press feels nice and props her image up as "thrifty Kate loving High Street rewearing old clothes" and "hands-on parents Wills and Kate", what are the fulltime nanny and the part-time nannies for then? Before Louis came along the Cambridges had more nannies employed than the Waleses ever had, funny that; but you only ever see the one full time nanny, the part time nannies are kept in the background).
Well, then Meghan came along and the rest is history, as they say.
Also every negative press and calling out and soon after a nice prop-up article is published, the Cambridge PR being as busy as the Wales and Sussex PRs.
Kate has been criticised several times by PETA for wearing real fur. Of course she’s perfect now. I couldn’t care less if they all cleared off.

• Sad

BallroomBear

I hope they stop travelling or flying together as a family now. If there’s a fatal accident then, after Charles, Harry would be become King! Or even worse, if that’s not possible because he has no HRH then the next in line after Charles would be Andrew! :eek:
You also have to wonder what would happen if Harry, put in the position of having to become king, was ever proven to be illegitimate, and that he is actually Hewitt's son.

vikka

VIP Member
One tattler wrote a couple of pages back and was very accurate: Meg has a full upper body and thin legs, which led to the "chicken legs" calling. She's a classic apple, if she were to gain weight (become overweight) she'd likely have a round belly and still thin legs. She doesn't have much of a waist, because of the fullness.

Kate's triangle shape is more exaggerated due to her weight loss, she has no waist or hips, but has broad shoulders. Gemma Goldsm tweeted during the wedding that K doesn't have "childbearing hips". I agree with @FrostyChops that some padding for a better shape would've made her wedding dress look better, that said I loved the whole skirt bit.
Her triangle shape can be best seen in the bikini pap pics from K's honeymoon, she was extremely thin.
Kate used to accessorizes a bit too much with belts to counter this. She had a whole belt phase.

I thought the comment was Kate is a triangle. Or pear 🍐
I don't know, but think that Meghan is an apple or a pear. Kate could be an hourglass or square, but she has a greater hip/waste ratio than Meghan.

One tattler wrote a couple of pages back and was very accurate: Meg has a full upper body and thin legs, which led to the "chicken legs" calling. She's a classic apple, if she were to gain weight (become overweight she'd likely have a round belly and still thin legs. She doesn't have much of a waist, because of the fullness.

Kate's triangle shape is more exaggerated due to her weight loss, she has no waist or hips, but has broad shoulders. Gemma Goldsm tweeted during the wedding that K doesn't have "childbearing hips". I agree with @FrostyChops that some padding for a better shape would've made her wedding dress look better, that said I loved the whole skirt bit.
Her triangle shape can be best seen in the bikini pap pics from K's honeymoon, she was extremely thin.
Ok, but she doesn't have broad shoulders. Her shoulders seem to be the same as her hips - I looked at the bikini photos from her honeymoon.

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
The Royals have a massive population swing upwards in Britain and the Commonwealth since that interview. Take a look at the polls.
Who's voting in their polls? Almost everyone I see online are starting to question them, Stacey Solomon was questioning them on Loose Women the other day, a massive public forum and the overwhelming majority of people were agreeing with her. They know that when Charles becomes King, they're going to have massive problems because he's just not as likable as the Queen, why else would they be advertising their family on their wedding anniversary?

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I am SO surprised this has only made UK news now. It has been in the media in the USA and Canada since the end of March. I did read that they had taken legal action against it being published in the UK so I guess that is why?

peradetlic

VIP Member
I suspect the issue with the Royals and those with inherited wealth is they think the grass is greener because they have no clue what its actually like to worry about paying the Bill's or having to work when you dont want to or worrying about your kids schools and if they will get good enough qualifications, so all they see is people going about their business. In many ways we are all trapped in some way or another doing things we may not want to do. Harry was shocked he had to pay for his own security probably when he saw the bill and saw what was in his bank account had in it for the first time and had to tally it up, like most people know they have to do. I think people who have worked their way to wealth do know what it's like to have to do those things and value wealth more. Ironically they bring up kids who have no clue, like the Beckhams and even the Middleton's
First generation surely, descendants... depends on upbringing. I know some people from wealthy families. How they treat their wealth entirely depends how their parents taught them. Some are like Harry, some work very hard.

vikka

VIP Member
Jackie Kennedy was an amazing lady. She spoke about six foreign languages, and wrote most of JFK's speeches for him. She was a very intelligent lady.
She always dressed appropriately, but she still dressed very stylishly in what was the fashion of the day. Kate dresses way too old for her age. Queen Letizia and Queen Rania are both about ten years older than Kate, both dress appropriately but also very stylishly and both of them look much more up to date than Kate does. She really needs to modernise her look. Some of the coats and dresses she wears are quite similar to what Camilla wears and Camilla is more than thirty years older than her.
I quite agree.

I also read often how Liz's dresses weren't that great and I never quite understood that, mostly because I think we all view figures from the past in their own bubble even though they were contemporaries. When I saw pics of Liz and Jackie together I completely understood what people meant by saying that Liz's dress sense wasn't great and old fashioned (at the time and compared to Jackie, the press also made a thing of it).

Eirawen

VIP Member
Yes I think she will cling to that marriage if it goes wrong.
I do think she and William are very well suited. They do seem to love each other when we get to see them letting their hair down a bit.

I think it must be an awful life and any privilege in it is countered by the rigidity of the life.
I see someone says she can go shopping etc but she can't.
When would you ever see photos of her dandering down Oxford Street or round Chelsea?
Very occasionally you see a photo of her at the supermarket or coming out of a store but they are very rare.
Nowadays with everyone having a camera in their pocket, she would be snapped and it would be online within seconds.
Lockdown and the shops etc being closed, makes you realise how much you miss a browse, miss choosing Christmas presents etc
Shopping online becomes boring after a while.
I'm sure when you go from a normal free life into that kind of life, it takes years to get used to your freedom being taken away
I agree and she can't make arrangement s to meet friends for lunch or tea. Of course she can have them visit her but it's not the same.She likes sport but she would not be able to join a gym or tennis club it would have to be in the home. I thin they do have something and she is trying her best to please,but I have a felimg that William can be grumpy and probably finds cheating liberating.

vikka

VIP Member
Why would I go hunting for your evidence of Kate being a serial flasher of her "bare" arse? Do your own hunting. 😀

Nothing personal but if a Migraine fan such as your supposedly honest source told me the world was round I'd feel it necessary to double check that info.
Because you want the evidence, so you gotta do your own hunting.... As do I when I read something, I go deeper down the rabbit hole on my own and don't ask for proof and then negate anything someone else says just because I don't like it 🤷‍♀️
As I said, that blog has all the pictures and you can send in a request, you can't fudge with that no matter how much anyone likes or dislikes anyone else. The pictures speak for themselves.

Yeah she's a Murkle fan and defender, but again, that doesn't make her Kate-criticism untrue and the pictures speak for themselves.
And as I said she's followed Kate, Will and Harry since the early or mid 2000s, she has all the evidence you want, it is not my job or obligation to prove everything, esp stuff that is found with a 5 second google search.
I've read the gossip and seen the pics for years now, but I don't keep tab and don't log anything, as I do care about the gossip and what's going on, but certainly not to a level to bookmark and whatnot all of that.