Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vikka

VIP Member
maybe not but I think your point was that the queen would be angry that Kate didn’t weight her hems. In which case she’d probably be angry with herself too.

re the wreath laying - do you have this belly button photo? Seems a bit unlikely unless the photographer was under her skirt or the skirt totally lifted over her head. In which case you’d see a lot more than her belly button.

And re the blog, there is an element of bias in what she posts, even if it seems like just articles. Eg she constantly said Kate was breaking protocol but wouldn’t provide all the similar pictures of other royals doing the same (eg with hem length, heel height etc)
It was in fact in India, not in Malaysia! I am sorry, I don't keep that close track hence naming wrong locations o_O
I am not going into a deep hunt for those pics, but here's a set, if you want to look for them it's the wreath laying in India a couple of years ago, she wore a white dress, there are also pics of soldiers holding her skirt down for her

I am laying this to rest now, but I started following Kate and Will when they married, though casually, hence I don't save links and pics like some obsessive maniacs (that incl the blog I linked to...), and there were many columnists and bloggers commenting (one column I linked previously), asking her to weigh her skirts and leaks from the palace that Liz was angry and was also asking her to weigh her skirts, like she asked her what she does all day as she didn't work.

The palace leaks constantly, incl to The Sun. Don't be fooled into thinking they don't, they do let their thoughts known.

The blogger above has her agenda, but she has the relevant pictures, and regardless of agenda, those pictures (and videos) don't lie.

Yes, all ladies have had their battles with the wind, but no, none other had their full head of hair and extensions blown in their face all the time and repeatedly exposed their thongs and bare bum to the world.

Reactions: 3

Eirawen

VIP Member
Yes !! Someone did say William was a hundred per Charles towards the end due to Charlotte looking so like the queen!! As for Zara that took me aback!! There wasn’t any rumours as there is no smoke with out fire and all that!! Yes!! They could have children outside of marriage because they are not legitimate they cannot be in the line of succession!! As we all know accidents can happen!! Lol
William is a tall Windsor he has their big jaw and the Spencer height. Zara reminds me of her dad Mark Philips as she sounds vague and a bit thick when she talks.

I thought thats what it looked like! For the sake of discussion, I think most of it is nonsense. Wills is definitely a Windsor. He was born in June 1982 and the wedding was in July 1981 so 11 months earlier to a 20 year old Princess Diana. Unlikely she was shagging Juan Carlos! FWIW I think they all shag around (including William) but don't have babies out of wedlock because of the Line of succession thing.
She put it about later on in the marriage when the whole 'arrangement' was collapsing but I don't think Juan Carlos was involved.

lazy arse

I hope it isn't true although I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Either way I don't envy Kate having to go about her business smiling at everyone knowing people are talking about it.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
A level of courtesy not mandatory?
No, not mandatory. There’s no way the schools could enforce it. Some people choose not to. It’s no skin off my nose to wear a mask, despite being a glasses wearer (so I have two choices: steamed up glasses or no glasses. Either way, I can’t see) but I wear the mask out of courtesy.

Could it be that Kate has an eating disorder?

She was always into fitness and when she was younger she looked strong, fit - and healthy. Before the wedding she got really thin (which I can understand) but now she is pushing 40 and has three children and is even thinner. I can understand that her family, job and stresses keep her occupied and therefore thin, but given that Diana had an eating disorder (and given that Meghan spoke about mental health problems due to the stress and difficulties of being in the BRF - although I take anything what H and M say with a full pint of salt) I wonder whether Kate might be in a similar position?

In addition, she dresses in a way that makes her appear even slimmer sometimes (this dress elongates her upper body and then provides a contrast with the flare, but I also remember the green dress she wore at Wimbledon two years ago, when she went with Meghan) - almost as if she wants to demonstrate how thin she is?

• Angry

Vanillaco

VIP Member
The police cant arrest people if Kate was there too
I got that wrong. They just waited for her to go before arresting them. Fine if they were being violent but according to many reports they werent. I wasn't there so I could be wrong.

Teenytot

VIP Member
While I agree that she might be naturally shy, she had 10 YEARS to decide if that was the life she wanted and 10 YEARS after to up her game for speeches etc. She also never held down a real job in her life other than working at Jigsaw for a few months because the royals told her to and her family business, which god knows what she was doing there and how much actual work. The same can be said for Pippa - taking little tidbits of work here and there until she bagged her husband which makes me think that they're both lazy sods.
And the uk press & the likes of Camilla T have a lot of blame, the hatred they spew and encourage is vile and disgusting. Whether it’s Megan, Kate or whoever.
Not to derail but has anyone watched framing Britney? they hounded that girl.

• Heart

BumbleB

Was this not when he fucked off with Jecca to her wedding with his mates or a different girl?
Not the one I was thinking of but yes her too!
Don't you think she looks like Camilla in the face?
She has a brilliant career

vretch

VIP Member
Oo
Eh, I wouldn't take Loose Women to be at all representative of the nation as a whole.
oops loose woman is an British show. Never heard of it and never watched it. I thought it was one of those American talk shows. Yes, I wouldnt take any notice of that show.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I don’t know much about the brother but it is odd considering how hard their parents worked how little Kate & Pippa (I think) worked. Who would put themselves out there to be called “Waitey Katie” could she not have worked in the family business. Perhaps it’s because they wanted to be more like their upper class friends who presumably don’t work.

vikka

VIP Member
Did William not go on holiday with a mistress and the press did that whole, we know but can't tell you thing when they print loads of pics and make suggestive comments. I'm sure one was a pic with William, his arm around a beautiful blonde and the subheading along the lines of, why isn't Kate on holiday too?
Oh do you mean the Austrian skiing trip when the press made fun of his "dad dancing"?
He was there with mates and women joined them dancing.