William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
William is looking straight down the lens at Catherine.
George looks animated, so nice to see him this way.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew I’d seen it somewhere before, they’re ripping off the Very advert.
IMG_1941.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They're jumping off a sand dune and the angle is exaggerated by the position Kate is at below them. I have similar pics of my kids. Not everything is a conspiracy or a photoshop job.
---
I don't think conspiracy or photoshop was mentioned? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I knew I’d seen it somewhere before, they’re ripping off the Very advert.
View attachment 3008313
There's probably millions of similar photos worldwide taken since the camera was invented. Perhaps the Very advert was ripping off the first one, likely taken sometime in the last two hundredish years? Goodness knows how many families and generations have similar photos stashed away or on their phones. Children have enjoyed jumping off dunes for centuries.

I hope that you are trying to be funny because it's not really coming across as such, just daft.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's probably millions of similar photos worldwide taken since the camera was invented. Perhaps the Very advert was ripping off the first one, likely taken sometime in the last two hundredish years? Goodness knows how many families and generations have similar photos stashed away or on their phones. Children have enjoyed jumping off dunes for centuries.

I hope that you are trying to be funny because it's not really coming across as such, just daft.
Last two hundredish years??? Until well into the 1900s subjects had to remain still for up to an hour in order for the photograph to develop. It's why you rarely/never see people smiling from that time. Never mind 200 years ago, even 100 years ago that was still the case.

Words fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It's actually a very (pardon the pun) similar photo and as stated the RF photo gave me deja vu. I mentioned it to my mother earlier and she thought it reminded her of an advert too.
---
Last two hundredish years??? Until well into the 1900s subjects had to remain still for up to an hour in order for the photograph to develop. It's why you rarely/never see people smiling from that time. Never mind 200 years ago, even 100 years ago that was still the case.

Words fail.
Good point, you couldn't possibly have taken action shots years ago.

It's actually a very (pardon the pun) similar photo and as stated the RF photo gave me deja vu. I mentioned it to my mother earlier and she thought it reminded her of an advert too.
Frankly it wouldn't surprise me. I'm only surmising obviously, because unlike royalists I don't think I personally know them, but WanK are far to bland to be original.

I'm still chuckling at the idea of action photos from 1824 (even though the original daguerreotype came on the scene in 1839.😅

Reactions: 1

Oh well, I laughed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Words fail.
And quoting myself to say, the interesting thing about arch royalists is when they have no valid answer they resort to a laughing emoji.😅

Embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart

Weur ords fail.
Actually the first action photo is very famously a series of twelve action photos of a galloping horse taken in 1878, more than a hundred years ago. I knew the photos but just had to check the 19th century date.

The first Kodak camera with film for 100 photos went on sale in 1888; it required to be sent back to the factory for processing but it was certainly available to the more casual if richer consumer as opposed to dedicated photographers whether amateur or professional.

I may have said within the past two hundred years but action photos were taken and the first general public camera available to the casual photographer were both produced over a century ago, NOT within the last hundred years, but 146 years for the first and 136 for the second.

I'm not particularly a royalist but I prefer a constitutional monarchy to several examples of presidents worldwide. I do find it embarrassing when people don't know accurate history though. I also find it risible when people think that a pretty stereotypical family holiday shot is specifically copied from a recent advert.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually the first action photo is very famously a series of twelve action photos of a galloping horse taken in 1878, more than a hundred years ago. I knew the photos but just had to check the 19th century date.

The first Kodak camera with film for 100 photos went on sale in 1888; it required to be sent back to the factory for processing but it was certainly available to the more casual if richer consumer as opposed to dedicated photographers whether amateur or professional.

I may have said within the past two hundred years but action photos were taken and the first general public camera available to the casual photographer were both produced over a century ago, NOT within the last hundred years, but 146 years for the first and 136 for the second.

I'm not particularly a royalist but I prefer a constitutional monarchy to several examples of presidents worldwide. I do find it embarrassing when people don't know accurate history though. I also find it risible when people think that a pretty stereotypical family holiday shot is specifically copied from a recent advert.
Well backtracked.

Suggesting an ad campaign inspired by a possibly 200 year old action image (that apparently you can't back up with actual evidence) doesn't scream 'accurate' history to me but what would I know?😅

But hey, you do you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well backtracked.

Suggesting an ad campaign inspired by a possibly 200 year old action image (that apparently you can't back up with actual evidence) doesn't scream 'accurate' history to me but what would I know?😅

But hey, you do you.
I have no dog in the fight and am pretty ambivalent about them all; however it’s brilliant that you said people resort to laughing emojis when they don’t have an answer and then immediately reacted with that when you received a reply.

I think it’s a cute photo. It’s not original, but very few photos are nowadays. They look happy kids and that’s lovely to see in any child.

Reactions: 10