William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catherine's parents seem to be liked by all the RF, judging by the way the RF all talk to them and body language.

Reactions: 8
supposedly and there’s footage of her at a rugby match in the crowd drinking from a bottle in a paper bag. That was years ago, though.
While everyone else sipped from their hip flasks no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does it? Looks puffy and bloated to me, she can barely open her eyes.
She's 69 years old.... we can't be young forever 🥲🥲🥲
---
Don’t think drinking is allowed at Rugby matches? Might be wrong, but I assume that’s why it was in a brown paper bag?
You can't drink your own and probably wouldn't get it through security, but lager etc is served at rugby matches. Both league and Union.

Reactions: 3
Are they on a trampoline? If not then they must have internal jet boosters.

Brilliant photo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they on a trampoline? If not then they must have internal jet boosters.

Brilliant photo
They're jumping off a sand dune and the angle is exaggerated by the position Kate is at below them. I have similar pics of my kids. Not everything is a conspiracy or a photoshop job.
---
really lovely photo
---

Ah, that makes sense why she was trying to hide it then
I'd love to see this pic 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They're jumping off a sand dune and the angle is exaggerated by the position Kate is at below them. I have similar pics of my kids. Not everything is a conspiracy or a photoshop job.
---

Absolutely one of the best joys of childhood running and pouncing off a sand dune😍 We have several pics of dune jumping- none as nice as Catherine’s - we have one of my brother landing on the youngest siblings head alright🤭 must root it out!!! Great to see W, G, C& L looking happy after a tough few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's the most contrived looking photo I've ever seen, surprised it's getting such a good reception, even on tattle!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It's the most contrived looking photo I've ever seen, surprised it's getting such a good reception, even on tattle!
yeah it’s contrived but it’s happy kids in the sunshine having fun, even I can’t hate on them for this one 🤣🤣🤣
---
Absolutely one of the best joys of childhood running and pouncing off a sand dune😍 We have several pics of dune jumping- none as nice as Catherine’s - we have one of my brother landing on the youngest siblings head alright🤭 must root it out!!! Great to see W, G, C& L looking happy after a tough few months.
Would love to see some of the outtakes because you just know this wasn’t the first shot!
---
---

The internet is forever! NGL, done this so many times myself and will be doing it later today at a wedding, alcohol is expensive!

IMG_9419.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
yeah it’s contrived but it’s happy kids in the sunshine having fun, even I can’t hate on them for this one 🤣🤣🤣
---

Would love to see some of the outtakes because you just know this wasn’t the first shot!
Okay, well I didn’t like it much. Looked weirdly dated as well, like a 90s screen saver. Im sure WanK will both set it as their phone Lock Screen.

Reactions: 2
---

---

The internet is forever! NGL, done this so many times myself and will be doing it later today at a wedding, alcohol is expensive!

View attachment 3007736
OK, my take, that's not a brown paper bag it's a handbag. You can see the solid handle. She's using it for stability to hold the plastic glass.... unsure if she was allowed or not, but deffo not a paper bag.

Reactions: 12
OK, my take, that's not a brown paper bag it's a handbag. You can see the solid handle. She's using it for stability to hold the plastic glass.... unsure if she was allowed or not, but deffo not a paper bag.
Agree this is a handbag made of hessian or some such thing. Looks like she’s pouring wine into another cup. It may have been wine she bought at the match so might be okay.

Reactions: 8
Agree this is a handbag made of hessian or some such thing. Looks like she’s pouring wine into another cup. It may have been wine she bought at the match so might be okay.
It's a mini Jute bag for sure and those little glasses come from the bar at the stadium.

Reactions: 4