William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But this TS concert was not for the benefit of any trust or patronages.

So they were at the concert privately, and I just think it is strange that they post a photo from a private event on their formal "Wales" insta account.
It seems random.

Of course they can be friends with whoever they want, this is beside the point.

But they usually keep their private life private and do not publicly post photos from their private family life.
(Even if photos from private events ended up in the press)
Why do you class it as a formal Instagram account? They post what they want on it. It doesn’t have to relate to royal visits hence when they post birthday posts and Father’s Day posts etc.

Reactions: 11
People really will scrutinise everything they do to the nth degree 😂

A photo of kids having a fun time is nice to see.

Reactions: 17
Couldn't agree more.
This is taken from Tattle's T&Cs
If you're commenting on a 9 year old's appearance you need to log off and touch some grass.
View attachment 3013845
I agree.
It’s why a long time ago I stopped reading and posting on the H&M thread.
Say what you like about them, they’ve put themselves in the public eye but comments about their children’s appearance are unacceptable to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do you class it as a formal Instagram account? They post what they want on it. It doesn’t have to relate to royal visits hence when they post birthday posts and Father’s Day posts etc.
Because it is the official Instagram account of the Prince and Princess of Wales.

The photos for birthdays and holidays, including Father's Day, used to be selected photos that were also given to the media prior to posting them - up until photoshop gate. Now the media doesn't get those photos anymore.
---
People really will scrutinise everything they do to the nth degree 😂

A photo of kids having a fun time is nice to see.
It's a gossip site, people are allowed to talk about their insta account.

I think it is a more valid question than wondering if a scar stems from a face lift...

Reactions: 3
If people want to comment on the fact they went to the concert they can though I agree it’s a bit tiresome. I dont think anyone made mean comments about the kids so not sure where that’s coming from. Saying Charlotte looks like her dad is hardly a mean comment.

Reactions: 7
If people want to comment on the fact they went to the concert they can though I agree it’s a bit tiresome. I dont think anyone made mean comments about the kids so not sure where that’s coming from. Saying Charlotte looks like her dad is hardly a mean comment.
I was merely questioning their social media strategy on their official insta channel.

From that perspective I saw no rationale for this post, as it did not seem to be in line with their usual strategy.

Reactions: 2
I don’t begrudge the kids a night out at all. Some might see the selfies with Taylor as a bit much though, especially when Taylor Swift tickets are like hens teeth even to those with means. As a PR exercise Taylor could offer free tickets to underprivileged children in addition.
Thank you, that was the point I made, not that they shouldn’t have met her,but was it necessary to blast it all over social media when so many fans weren’t even able to go, let alone meet her.

I am not sure why they posted the photo with Taylor Swift?

It seems like a private event, not a work event, and their Instagram is not a private account.

Taylor Swift is not linked to the BRF or any patronages. She is American.

So what was the purpose of this post?
It's not that deep

Probably just wants to appeal to people who like Taylor

Kids probably wanted to post it in all the excitement.
I doubt the kids wanted it posted to official channels, show their friends maybe, but not to the world at large.
---
Couldn't agree more.
This is taken from Tattle's T&Cs
If you're commenting on a 9 year old's appearance you need to log off and touch some grass.
View attachment 3013845
What mean comments are you talking about? I questioned them posting a photo of the meet and greet and said Charlotte looked like her dad. Exactly what was the problem with that?
---
Jesus Christ there’s some bloody horrible comments on here. Kids with a sick mum and grandad have fun with dad…….its a non story. Plus as for criticising a girl of 9 for looking like her dad? Bizarre. None of us control our genetic code.
Again, where was the criticism? It’s an observation, not a criticism, you can’t criticise something that isn’t a choice.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Because they said ‘poor Charlotte’ implying William is ugly and she looks like him.

I doubt the kids wanted it posted to official channels, show their friends maybe, but not to the world at large.
---

What mean comments are you talking about? I questioned them posting a photo of the meet and greet and said Charlotte looked like her dad. Exactly what was the problem with that?
---

Again, where was the criticism? It’s an observation, not a criticism, you can’t criticise something that isn’t a choice.
Stop backtracking. You clearly said ‘poor Charlotte’ looks like her Dad. You know full well what you were implying.

Stop backtracking. You clearly said ‘poor Charlotte’ looks like her Dad. You know full well what you were implying.
Give me strength, you’re all just looking to be offended on behalf of a kid that you’ve never met and never will over a throwaway comment that on one photo I noticed a resemblance to her dad and yes, I hope for her sake she doesn’t end up looking like him because he’s balding and big toothed! That’s it, nothing more, nothing less.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Thank you, that was the point I made, not that they shouldn’t have met her,but was it necessary to blast it all over social media when so many fans weren’t even able to go, let alone meet her.
Does that apply to all celebs and everyone else who posts photos from her concerts? Social media is full of them. Life ain't fair but that shouldn't stop anyone from sharing the photos they want.
I'd love to go to concerts but can't for various reasons, but I don't begrudge others going and sharing the fun times they've had.

Reactions: 10
Give me strength, you’re all just looking to be offended on behalf of a kid that you’ve never met and never will over a throwaway comment that on one photo I noticed a resemblance to her dad and yes, I hope for her sake she doesn’t end up looking like him because he’s balding and big toothed! That’s it, nothing more, nothing less.
You said ages ago you had me on ignore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sensitivity over adult royals is acute let alone the children. I agree saying ‘poor Charlotte looks like her dad’ isn’t offensive to Charlotte, only slightly offensive to William.

Reactions: 6
The sensitivity over adult royals is acute let alone the children. I agree saying ‘poor Charlotte looks like her dad’ isn’t offensive to Charlotte, only slightly offensive to William.
Of course it’s offensive to Charlotte.

Reactions: 1