William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt need the selfie with Taylor to be plastered everywhere. So many kids who could never even dream to be able to afford to go and they rub it in all their faces. Poor Charlotte is looking more and more like William in the photos, I’d never really noticed it before.
It's more the influencers who are not even Taylor fans who got free tickets that are rubbing it in kids faces!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cute kids, can't stand Taylor Swift's cult-like fans or her mean girl behavior as someone who used to really like her music.

Kinda trashy they are posing with her and the football loser who probably smells like 12 day old socks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Didnt need the selfie with Taylor to be plastered everywhere. So many kids who could never even dream to be able to afford to go and they rub it in all their faces. Poor Charlotte is looking more and more like William in the photos, I’d never really noticed it before.
You could say the same about every kid who's went to the TS concerts - particularly the ones who get the hat. There's loads of kids who don't get to go whilst others do and don't even appreciate it.

A local dj posted a picture of his 3 kids - his wee girls were loving it - the wee boy was on his games consol and not the least bit interested. I thought I'm sure the girls would have had a friend who would have loved that show but they took a boy who couldn't care less

And that's before we talk about how the dj got the tickets - bet there was no email code for him.

Years ago they started limiting the number of people who could attend the switch on of the Christmas lights - for safety - that's a whole other moan. You have to enter a draw for tickets. I've been selected once.

Any way the other local dj who provides entertainment before the switch on posted a photo of his daughter and her friends at the event. Cue loads of comments about how lucky she was to win tickets. He's never posted another photo.

That bothers me more than the Royals getting to go to the concert. Cos the switch on of the lights was a free event that even the poorest could attend. But not anymore!!!

I hope the kids had a great time 💖💖💖

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That is probably the best thing that happened those kids all year- Delighted for them and lovely to see those pictures of them looking so happy- I don’t begrudge them that happiness when their grandfather and mum are seriously ill 🤷‍♀️
Blimey, are we going to be wheeling out Kates illness for the next twenty years as a reason as to why the kids deserve everything? So many deserving kids in this country who won’t even have been able to go, let alone be in a VIP box and meet Taylor herself.

Frankly I’m sick to death of hearing about and seeing her, can’t wait for this tour to be over.
---
You could say the same about every kid who's went to the TS concerts - particularly the ones who get the hat. There's loads of kids who don't get to go whilst others do and don't even appreciate it.

A local dj posted a picture of his 3 kids - his wee girls were loving it - the wee boy was on his games consol and not the least bit interested. I thought I'm sure the girls would have had a friend who would have loved that show but they took a boy who couldn't care less

And that's before we talk about how the dj got the tickets - bet there was no email code for him.

Years ago they started limiting the number of people who could attend the switch on of the Christmas lights - for safety - that's a whole other moan. You have to enter a draw for tickets. I've been selected once.

Any way the other local dj who provides entertainment before the switch on posted a photo of his daughter and her friends at the event. Cue loads of comments about how lucky she was to win tickets. He's never posted another photo.

That bothers me more than the Royals getting to go to the concert. Cos the switch on of the lights was a free event that even the poorest could attend. But not anymore!!!

I hope the kids had a great time 💖💖💖
I could, but I’m on a thread talking about William and Kate so 🤷‍♀️.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Blimey, are we going to be wheeling out Kates illness for the next twenty years as a reason as to why the kids deserve everything? So many deserving kids in this country who won’t even have been able to go, let alone be in a VIP box and meet Taylor herself.

Frankly I’m sick to death of hearing about and seeing her, can’t wait for this tour to be over.
---

I could, but I’m on a thread talking about William and Kate so 🤷‍♀️.
I don’t begrudge the kids a night out. While I don’t agree with someone inheriting a position, essentially becoming powerful because of an accident of birth, rather than by actually earning it, I do accept the children can’t help being born into wealth. William and harry couldn’t help it either and they got cut a lot of slack but they do now present as entitled brats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Since when is attending Taylor Swift’s concert merit-based to say that there are "more deserving kids" who don’t get to be there? The TS-obsession is beyond parody at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Since when is attending Taylor Swift’s concert merit-based to say that there are "more deserving kids" who don’t get to be there? The TS-obsession is beyond parody at this point.
If your comment is aimed at me I never said it was merit based. It’s money based as a box can be up to £25k. Perhaps Taylor should give free tickets to sick and underprivileged kiddies and take some really good PR photos with them instead of the royal rabble.

Reactions: 12
I don’t begrudge the kids a night out. While I don’t agree with someone inheriting a position, essentially becoming powerful because of an accident of birth, rather than by actually earning it, I do accept the children can’t help being born into wealth. William and harry couldn’t help it either and they got cut a lot of slack but they do now present as entitled brats.
I think that’s what will happen to the Wales children too. They will make bad choices (as all teenagers do) but we will all hear about them and judge them. It’s quite bizarre as a system for picking a head of state.

Reactions: 4
I don’t judge people for having an advantage in attending an event etc. Plenty of people who aren’t rich or famous would have ended up there with no royal title. People get free tickets for events all the time due to who they know, me being one of them - including bring in a box. Having an opportunity to enjoy something and doing so shouldn’t be begrudged - especially of children - it’s not going to be offered to poor children if the royals turned it down.

Reactions: 11
I don’t judge people for having an advantage in attending an event etc. Plenty of people who aren’t rich or famous would have ended up there with no royal title. People get free tickets for events all the time due to who they know, me being one of them - including bring in a box. Having an opportunity to enjoy something and doing so shouldn’t be begrudged - especially of children - it’s not going to be offered to poor children if the royals turned it down.
I don’t begrudge the kids a night out at all. Some might see the selfies with Taylor as a bit much though, especially when Taylor Swift tickets are like hens teeth even to those with means. As a PR exercise Taylor could offer free tickets to underprivileged children in addition.

Reactions: 3
I don’t begrudge the kids a night out at all. Some might see the selfies with Taylor as a bit much though, especially when Taylor Swift tickets are like hens teeth even to those with means. As a PR exercise Taylor could offer free tickets to underprivileged children in addition.
Can't stand Taylor Swift, her music or her hype. But in her defence from what I've been forced to hear about her constantly she donates to food banks and local charities wherever she plays. So she is doing more than most musicians.

As far as William being there with the kids, I feel vaguely more comfortable with that then the Z list love islanders or various insta Huns who deserve it even less.

Reactions: 10
I am not sure why they posted the photo with Taylor Swift?

It seems like a private event, not a work event, and their Instagram is not a private account.

Taylor Swift is not linked to the BRF or any patronages. She is American.

So what was the purpose of this post?

Reactions: 4
I am not sure why they posted the photo with Taylor Swift?

It seems like a private event, not a work event, and their Instagram is not a private account.

Taylor Swift is not linked to the BRF or any patronages. She is American.

So what was the purpose of this post?
Taylor is friends with him hence the ‘M8’. They have remained friends since she took part in a charity even to raise money for Centrepoint. The royals do have celeb friends. Look how many celebs were at H&M’s wedding!

I remember William and Harry meeting the Spice Girls when they were younger and also having tennis lessons with Roger Federer. It’s always been a thing that they are close with celebs and like Charles, he uses it to his advantage and gets them to work with the Prince’s Trust.

Plus the celebs don’t have to be Brits. George Clooney is involved in the Prince’s Trust.

As for posting it on their Instagram..maybe they were hoping to keep it quiet but a lot of Taylor fans posted about it on TikTok then the press got hold of it. I don’t see anything wrong about them posting it and the royals have posed with numerous pop stars over the years.

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ there’s some bloody horrible comments on here. Kids with a sick mum and grandad have fun with dad…….its a non story. Plus as for criticising a girl of 9 for looking like her dad? Bizarre. None of us control our genetic code.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jesus Christ there’s some bloody horrible comments on here. Kids with a sick mum and grandad have fun with dad…….its a non story. Plus as for criticising a girl of 9 for looking like her dad? Bizarre. None of us control our genetic code.
This is what gets me. I got told off the other day and reminded it's a gossip site. Yes, I know and I'm not a hypocrite. But gossip is one thing, but people spread lies and say awful personal things about the kids? That's so unnecessary.

Reactions: 18
Couldn't agree more.
This is taken from Tattle's T&Cs
If you're commenting on a 9 year old's appearance you need to log off and touch some grass.
1719220793620.png

Reactions: 17
Not a fan of William and Kate at all but think criticising them for going to a Taylor Swift concert is such a reach.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Taylor is friends with him hence the ‘M8’. They have remained friends since she took part in a charity even to raise money for Centrepoint. The royals do have celeb friends. Look how many celebs were at H&M’s wedding!

I remember William and Harry meeting the Spice Girls when they were younger and also having tennis lessons with Roger Federer. It’s always been a thing that they are close with celebs and like Charles, he uses it to his advantage and gets them to work with the Prince’s Trust.

Plus the celebs don’t have to be Brits. George Clooney is involved in the Prince’s Trust.

As for posting it on their Instagram..maybe they were hoping to keep it quiet but a lot of Taylor fans posted about it on TikTok then the press got hold of it. I don’t see anything wrong about them posting it and the royals have posed with numerous pop stars over the years.
But this TS concert was not for the benefit of any trust or patronages.

So they were at the concert privately, and I just think it is strange that they post a photo from a private event on their formal "Wales" insta account.
It seems random.

Of course they can be friends with whoever they want, this is beside the point.

But they usually keep their private life private and do not publicly post photos from their private family life.
(Even if photos from private events ended up in the press)

Reactions: 2