William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows where the money and power comes from, same as Sophie. That dress is fugly on her, her face looks like it’s melting, maybe the alcohol rumours are true?
What's Sophie done to offend now? I can't keep up with how much people on here hate a family and believe all the bad headlines!

Reactions: 15
I think Carol looks great. She might have hay-fever. She seems very relaxed with the royals

Reactions: 14
I think Carol looks great. She might have hay-fever. She seems very relaxed with the royals
She and Michael have also had the worry over Kate's health. James seems ok and happy now but they would have been worried about him earlier too. You don't stop worrying about your children just because they're grown with children themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks absolutely fine, but I don't think she looks quite herself. No surprise perhaps.

Reactions: 3
Is Carole fond of the sauce then? I've never heard that rumour to be honest. And she looks perfectly fine for a woman approaching 70, better than the aliens in Towie. I don't have much time for her as a person but she is ageing perfectly naturally where so many in the public eye don't.

Reactions: 19
What's Sophie done to offend now? I can't keep up with how much people on here hate a family and believe all the bad headlines!
Where did I say I hated her and what bad headlines are you talking about?

Reactions: 1
Why do people keep going on about this? It's hardly shocking news that grandson look Looks like grandad.
It was just in response to another poster saying George looked like Michael.
I don’t think George does but as that poster said, Louis does.

Reactions: 3
Is Carole fond of the sauce then? I've never heard that rumour to be honest. And she looks perfectly fine for a woman approaching 70, better than the aliens in Towie. I don't have much time for her as a person but she is ageing perfectly naturally where so many in the public eye don't.
supposedly and there’s footage of her at a rugby match in the crowd drinking from a bottle in a paper bag. That was years ago, though.
---
Why do people keep going on about this? It's hardly shocking news that grandson look Looks like grandad.

Because it’s a gossip sight and people like to chat about it 🤷🏼‍♀️. It’s hardly the worst thing that can be said.
---
People are on here to gossip about them, I can’t keep up with the amount of people who don’t understand that and would rather hate on other posters than the subject of the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whoever did her makeup did her absolutely no favours 🫣
I wonder if she uses the same person as Kate, there are times when hers is just layered on and her eyebrows at time are fierce they’re so dark, she’s so naturally pretty that she doesn’t need that amount and she looks lovely when it’s more natural.

Reactions: 5