William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cancer was found and they think they removed it all so the chemo is a preventative measure incase they didn't get it all.
Thank you for explaining. I actually deleted my post as I felt stupid asking but that makes sense.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the MailOnline have given the Wales family enough coverage today 🤯

IMG_1716.jpeg
IMG_1717.jpeg
IMG_1718.jpeg
IMG_1719.jpeg
IMG_1720.jpeg
IMG_1721.jpeg
IMG_1722.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I noticed that the children looked forlorn.. I noticed it in a few pictures.. add the below one as as an example previously George may have looked out of sorts.. it’s seems to me all of them are.. could be wrong..
I thought the same, especially of Charlotte.

Reactions: 2
I thought the same, especially of Charlotte.
Yes, especially Charlotte.. Usually George can be subdued but Charlotte and Louis make up for him.. All just seemed I don’t know.. Louis wasn’t the firecracker he usually is.. that’s why I noticed it..

Reactions: 3
I missed the majority of the live coverage. Hopefully the conpiracy theories have been put to bed. I always find George looks quite serious apart from when he is at the football with his dad. From the clips I have seen in the last few mins Charlotte looks her usual bossy self and Louis hasn’t disappointed with the dancing.

Reactions: 7
Romantic moment? They both look like they’re about to bite each other 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even better are the headlines on The Telegraph about how Kate is basically saving the country for showing up :ROFLMAO:

George has always seemed quite serious and introverted, like his grandfather.

Reactions: 6
George has always seemed quite serious and introverted, like his grandfather.
I think that these occasions simply remind George of what will be on his shoulders as he grows up. Compare him now to the happy wee boy busy mixing Christmas pudding with his dad, grandad and Great-Granny, before he really had any clue about his future.

Reactions: 11
Yes, especially Charlotte.. Usually George can be subdued but Charlotte and Louis make up for him.. All just seemed I don’t know.. Louis wasn’t the firecracker he usually is.. that’s why I noticed it..
Stop being ridiculous and creepily looking far too much into kids being bored at an event even the majority of adults would be bored shitless at 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The Mail coverage is hilarious. Some of the language.

my personal fave
'William's eye-crinkling and the puckered muscles around his lips showed his inner pride and possible relief to have his beautiful wife standing beside him again, while Kate, who had relaxed visibly by this stage, pinged back a wide, dimpled and very loving smile.'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

my personal fave
'William's eye-crinkling and the puckered muscles around his lips showed his inner pride and possible relief to have his beautiful wife standing beside him again, while Kate, who had relaxed visibly by this stage, pinged back a wide, dimpled and very loving smile.'
And they think us ambivalent people are deranged!

Reactions: 12

my personal fave
That bucket of sick inducing soppiness has put me right off my supper.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looked like she had lost a bit of weight which is understandable. It was the shots of her walking that made her look more ill though. She looked quite fragile and slightly in pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She looked like she had lost a bit of weight which is understandable. It was the shots of her walking that made her look more ill though. She looked quite fragile and slightly in pain.
I doubt she was in pain as she still managed to wear high heels.

But I noticed nothing different in her walking. She had to watch out for some puddles but then she just walked as normal.

Reactions: 2
Getting in and out the carriage her gait was hesitant and she seemed like she was carrying herself gently. No hate here though - why should she not seem like that - major surgery and chemo going to take it out of you

Reactions: 6
If she was wearing a wig we’d never know. I’m a syrup wearer due to alopecia induced by meds from cancer treatment. The first wig I had fitted was by a lady who lost her hair as a teen. Her wig was amazing and cost about ten times the one I ended up with. It had a silk lined cap and even had some split ends added to make it look so real. I am really good at spotting them, but not at that price point.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised at so much coverage and comments on FB saying she looks so healthy. In the carriage she looked well but walking she looked painfully thin in one shot.
I'm a huge fan of hers and her outfit was gorgeous. I still feel something 'not right' apart from obviously the huge toll cancer would take on her and her young family. The kids seemed a bit subdued but it's probably a bit of a boring day for them in some respects.
I work in healthcare but not oncology but speaking to someone recently who didn't lose her hair to chemo told me her Consultant told her it's extremely rare and even the cold cap has limited success. That didn't look like a wig but that's not to say it wasn't.
I wish her well and a speedy recovery. I feel like her and William will split once she hopefully recovers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14