William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time is it on? As I have rather inconveniently planned lunch out for months and can’t cancel and I am furious.
Google tells me the BBC livestream is from 10.30am UK time (Please double check though in case that's wrong)

Reactions: 2
I blame the media for a lot of this,the sycophancy and infantilism displayed towards them is embarrassing.
Yes to this. 👏. 100 times over. They're older than me (not by much unfortunately 😔🥹) but the margin of error they're allowed would never be given to me. They're not young. So yes, agree agree agree. It's the same for all of them.
---
Are your eyes painted on? There was a photograph released with the statement and the world will see her tomorrow
I've just spend the last 5 minutes chocking on porridge because of this comment. hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 are your eyes painted on 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It's another Photoshop job! 🤣 She looks very well indeed, which is nice.

It suuure did happen, because I discussed this with people years and years ago elsewhere with people who ALSO remember it. Even brought it up with a friend the other day who said, oh, I do remember. Just like that interview on YouTube years ago pre-wedding where Kate was speaking with her normal accent/voice, not the one she developed. That got wiped in the last few years.

Of course, everything about Kate is positive is real and anything neutral to negative is false, she is perfect, amazing, and we should all bend over backwards and also kiss her blessed perfect royal feet or whatever. It is pretty hilarious you get so het up by people not liking your saint or having a differing opinion. We also must worship saintly, hard-working William who's so hard-done-by! It's like the Sussex Squad but the reverse 🤣

But it’s not true! Random woman on the internet said it’s not true! Kate is all that is good and perfect in this world, why won’t you see it? Poor Kate and William, people are soooooo mean about them 😭😭😭😭😭.
---
Yes to this. 👏. 100 times over. They're older than me (not by much unfortunately 😔🥹) but the margin of error they're allowed would never be given to me. They're not young. So yes, agree agree agree. It's the same for all of them.
---

I've just spend the last 5 minutes chocking on porridge because of this comment. hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 are your eyes painted on 🤣🤣🤣
This thread is hilarious! I imagine someone banging away on an old fashioned typewriter desperate to make us understand how wrong we are about their beloved Kate and Wills.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Being a Princess is a job not a personality. From what we've heard from those who have "escaped" the BRF there seems to be a cabal of grey suited men (is it always men? 🤔) who have the power to veto things.
Fergie was hopeless, Diana went rogue, Margaret only did what suited her. Maybe they wanted to mould Kate into a copy of QEII? Not sure. Another theory I've heard is that KC is inclined towards jealousy when others are more popular than him, I could believe that. He seems petty. I've met Kate a couple of times, she is a very nice woman, but reserved in public and I wonder if we will only get a true measure of her once she's Queen.

She may always be this way and then we can all say we were right, but it's really hard to judge fully for now.

Just throwing out another thought, not saying it's my opinion before someone starts getting personal at a stranger on the internet.

Reactions: 11
I love Kate, so pleased to see a slow return to work.

I think she keeps herself 'bland' so she can't be judged, hence saving herself from criticism.

Reactions: 19
I do find the comments about the chemo and the potential wig on twitter to be unhinged and quite nasty. But then that’s twitter for you.

Reactions: 15
But it’s not true! Random woman on the internet said it’s not true! Kate is all that is good and perfect in this world, why won’t you see it? Poor Kate and William, people are soooooo mean about them 😭😭😭😭😭.
---

This thread is hilarious! I imagine someone banging away on an old fashioned typewriter desperate to make us understand how wrong we are about their beloved Kate and Wills.
💻its CATHERINE WINDSOR /WALES not Kate💻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks amazing if a little thin. It’s made me a bit emotional seeing her after all this time 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She looks amazing if a little thin. It’s made me a bit emotional seeing her after all this time 😢
Yes a bit thinner than usual, tho expected while undergoing chemo isn't it.

Shes looks well tho considering.
Glad she is recovering well.

Reactions: 10
Hmm not sure that's her, guys 🤔🤔🤔

Joke. She looks fab. How can anyone say she looks poorly? As far as I can tell from her being inside a carriage, she appears to look the same as she usually does?! Looking forward to seeing how the crazies are going to spin this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She looked like she was having a great time being out and about on her terms. The children looked happy and well especially Charlotte with her beaming smile. I hope the RF sticks around for her she looks like she was made for the job like Princess Anne. I think all the RF look very happy family today. Nice to see

Edited to correct spelling and punctuation
---
Yes a bit thinner than usual, tho expected while undergoing chemo isn't it.

Shes looks well tho considering.
Glad she is recovering well.
I agree she does look a little thin but because she was slender anyway, even losing half a stone will look really dramatic. My mum was naturally smaller frame and she only needed to have flu and she would look skeletal. Very happy smiles all round

Reactions: 14
It will be interesting to see how they manage her appearances going forward. People will now expect to see more of her and they will have to try and manage that.

Reactions: 6
It will be interesting to see how they manage her appearances going forward. People will now expect to see more of her and they will have to try and manage that.
People can expect all they want. Doesn't mean she has to do anything. It was said she was there in a private capacity today, she is not back as a working royal yet. Let the woman finish her chemo and get better before people start demanding her time.

As soon as it was said she would be there today I felt so sorry for her. The press speculation and crazy conspiracy theorists will be out in their hoardes and its just unfair on someone at anytime let alone someone who is undergoing chemo.

Reactions: 21
I’ve never noticed how thin her lips are, she does look beautiful though and happy.

• Angry
Reactions: 3