William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, Meghan did it herself by always releasing info, or her silly jam jars, or whatever on days the BRF has something going on. It's a deliberate scheme on behalf of the Sussexes.

The media coverage of Saint Kate is sickening (when lesser mortals would stay at home? how disgusting), but not shocking when we know they have had meetings in the past with media threatening them with no access if they didn't suck up.
And people fall for it everytime by giving her the coverage about it, she’d go away far quicker if all the people who dislike her stopped talking about her. I only knew about it because so many hate accounts on Twitter were talking about jt.
The media have excelled themselves this weekend over Kate, silly old trout Angela Levin decided that the whole nation was uplifted at the sight of Kate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. All my problems melted just melted away, thanks Kate, see you at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean, Meghan did it herself by always releasing info, or her silly jam jars, or whatever on days the BRF has something going on. It's a deliberate scheme on behalf of the Sussexes.

The media coverage of Saint Kate is sickening (when lesser mortals would stay at home? how disgusting), but not shocking when we know they have had meetings in the past with media threatening them with no access if they didn't suck up.
How do "we" know this?

Reactions: 2
I notice that Kate was ignoring both of her sons and was all for her daughter. Playing with her hair and patting her on the back. Did anyone notice that? I thought it was blatant favouritism.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I notice that Kate was ignoring both of her sons and was all for her daughter. Playing with her hair and patting her on the back. Did anyone notice that? I thought it was blatant favouritism.
I don’t think for a moment that she doesn’t love all her children equally, but I feel like there does seem to be a special bond with Charlotte.

In fairness though, we don’t know whether Charlotte had had a bad morning/ illness/nerves/worry or whatever, and Kate was trying to reassure her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Aw did your mummy ignore you as a child? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell! That's a bit of a reach. I swear people are coming here and posting ridiculous comments to see if they get a rise.

Must remember to give equal amounts of back pats to my children in public just in case some weirdoid is keeping a tally.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bloody hell! That's a bit of a reach. I swear people are coming here and posting ridiculous comments to see if they get a rise.

Must remember to give equal amounts of back pats to my children in public just in case some weirdoid is keeping a tally.
I've noticed it a few times. It's not a huge reach since mothers are sometimes closer to their daughters as they have more in common.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've noticed it a few times. It's not a huge reach since mothers are sometimes closer to their daughters as they have more in common.
Tbh, I’ve always thought of Charlotte as a Daddy’s girl. I’ve also seen William stroking her hair.

Reactions: 9

I always thought it was maybe a coincidence that the Sussex's did stuff when the royals have important events but the jam and dog biscuits has tipped me over the edge. That was absolutely on purpose. And potentially rushed out considering only one person seems to have received them. Its quite embarrassing for them really.

if Kate was nervous and fidgety, easier to play with Charlottes hair as George would be beside William, and let’s face it Louis doesn’t give a duck so would probably cheek back or do a dance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The idea that anyone other than Louis is the favourite child is a joke.
I do hate this narrative that he is naughty when he is just being a normal child but I love seeing him dancing and messing around. Possibly less pressure than the other two. When she called him Lou-bugs at that scout thing they did it was so sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do hate this narrative that he is naughty when he is just being a normal child but I love seeing him dancing and messing around. Possibly less pressure than the other two. When she called him Lou-bugs at that scout thing they did it was so sweet.
He's a really cute kid. I have a boy around George's age and he would crack if I ruffled his hair or patted his back in public. He would be mortified. My daughter would be entirely different.
My son is all cuddles in the house but out of the house, not a chance!

William called Charlotte his 'angel from heaven'. I do think she is the favorite child.

At least it's not like my BIL's wife who neglects her son, bullied me and still does over not being a 'real mother' because I don't have a daughter... The family is all boys, so I am the black sheep for not giving them all a girl but BIL's wife did...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
William called Charlotte his 'angel from heaven'. I do think she is the favorite child.

At least it's not like my BIL's wife who neglects her son, bullied me and still does over not being a 'real mother' because I don't have a daughter... The family is all boys, so I am the black sheep for not giving them all a girl but BIL's wife did...
BILs wife sounds like an absolute weirdo mate! Sorry you have to put up with that.

Reactions: 7
Agree. I think he’s just a child with a lot of personality. George and Charlotte are just quieter/more reserved, which is also fine. I don’t like to see the constant narrative that Louis is naughty in the media. I fear for him when he hits his teens tbh. The media are going to want him to be the wild one.

Sorry you have this. Just love your children the way you do and don’t worry about others.

I think Charlotte could be William’s fave but Louis is Catherine’s. Not that I’m sure they love all the kids equally but perhaps George is more serious due to the expectation

Reactions: 1
Agree. I think he’s just a child with a lot of personality. George and Charlotte are just quieter/more reserved, which is also fine. I don’t like to see the constant narrative that Louis is naughty in the media. I fear for him when he hits his teens tbh. The media are going to want him to be the wild one.
The narrative for them all is set up and the press will run with it no matter what and it’s sad. I did notice her paying more attention to Charlotte than usual, but I didn’t see it for any bad reason, maybe Charlotte has struggled more with Kates illness and is feeling more vulnerable. George, as a quickly growing young man, is happy with his dad at his side and little Louis is just doing his own thing, Kate did spend a lot of time talking and engaging with him. I’ve always thought she was a good mum and I don’t think any of the kids are favourites, you just have different relationships with each of them.

Did notice that James wasn’t there,I wonder if he’s said no to going? He never seems to enjoy these events and generally looks miserable.

Reactions: 8
I agree @Alfie1234 they will tear Louis down when he’s older. It’ll be William and Harry all over again. George, because he inherits the title will be Mr Perfect and Louis will have all the crappy, toxic press projected on to him. If it does, I really hope Kate rages over it and intervenes. Balls to royal protocol. She needs to ensure the press leave him alone. This is one thing I agree on where William is passionate about their privacy. We don’t need to know anything about those children. The events should be optional for them. The children should never be forced if they don’t want to go. They’re not show ponies. I don’t blame James for not wanting to go.

I don't think it will be the same as William and Harry. It helps that there are two spares this time.

Reactions: 2
I don't think it will be the same as William and Harry. It helps that there are two spares this time.
Maybe George and Louis will get the same amount of sausages and spare us history repeating itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8