William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
<snip>

As for workshy Willie, the duchy of Cornwall is well established and there are plenty of managers in place, he isn't in there 9-5 knee deep in HR and securing orders. His father was deeply involved and knew every tenant farmer etc, I doubt William will put half as into it as Charles did.
I don't really know what he does for earthshot but again there will be many people running it all, it's not him working 18 hours a day to get it off the ground.
And you KNOW this about William because? Or you are just speculating and projecting? (which is fine because this is a gossip site, so unsubstantiated / biased opinion is - on this site - as valid as factual knowledge)
---

So is Kate dead?
Or divorced?
Or neither?!?
(just living the best life she can while going though chemo)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her message was pretty clear that she‘s yet out of the woods with bad and good days and good here are some great outdoor events coming up like Olympics and Wimbledon or the euro she might be up attending

and then they are usually off for the long break anyway - it feels like Friday statement was put out to end the new wave of media speculation as is her appearance today

louise could have also been the back up to sit with the kids in the carriage if Kate didn’t felt up to it and only did a quick balcony appearance

Reactions: 8
I think Kate looks incredible
A bit thinner than usual but that's to be expected. She is gorgeous in the outfit and hat.

I love the trooping every year. It's a glorious spectacle.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
^ I like it too but it's a shame the weather is so rubbish for it!

Reactions: 2
I noticed that the children looked forlorn.. I noticed it in a few pictures.. add the below one as as an example previously George may have looked out of sorts.. it’s seems to me all of them are.. could be wrong..

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I noticed that the children looked forlorn.. I noticed it in a few pictures.. add the below one as as an example previously George may have looked out of sorts.. it’s seems to me all of them are.. could be wrong..
They just look bored shitless and like they want to be out playing in jeans and not in a suite and a dress with the eyes of the world on them and their mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They just look bored shitless and like they want to be out playing in jeans and not in a suite and a dress with the eyes of the world on them and their mum.
Exactly. They looked happy enough when they were waving to the crowds from the carriage and on the balcony. Looks like they were just a bit bored here.

Reactions: 15
probably because no other kids to play with as it didn’t seem any of William’s cousins with kids attend

Reactions: 3
I thought Charles looked very unwell... I think he is more unwell than the public have been told .

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought Charles looked very unwell... I think he is more unwell than the public have been told .
I read somewhere he has refused chemo and is having homeopathy treatments for his cancer. I don't know if that was all bullshit though. Just something I read.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ha! She went and got herself a new face! I was right!

Very nice plastic surgery though. She looks amazing. Well done C!

IMG_0962.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Just checking in. Anyone claim to have seen "a hint of a bump" yet? She could make it to 75 and there will still be people saying that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha! She went and got herself a new face! I was right!

Very nice plastic surgery though. She looks amazing. Well done C!

View attachment 2995838
I don't know what you're seeing but I don't see signs of a face-lift. Women in their 40s don't tend to need them.
She gets botox as you can see the differences in her forehead and around her eyes from a few years ago. I cant see her even having that this year while undergoing chemo.

No one would lie and say they've got cancer and are undergoing treatment, to cover for them having a face lift. They would have to be mentally ill to do that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Face-lift? She looks exactly.the.same.

Even down to the wonky eyebrow. (Fellow sufferer here. No botox either, sadly...it's all natural 😭) Surely if you'd had a face-lift you'd get them to sort the Roger Moore eyebrow.
---
To be fair to the kids, that's how I looked when I was watching it too. Once you've seen 50 soldiers walking past, you've seen them all really. Not surprised Louis turned to a curtain cord for something to do. He'd probably asked Kate "what time is daddy on?" a million times up until that point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I apologise for not being up to speed but I'm confused - I thought she was having preventative chemotherapy, but the media is now saying she has a cancer diagnosis?
Cancer was found and they think they removed it all so the chemo is a preventative measure incase they didn't get it all.

Reactions: 3