William and Kate #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blame the media for a lot of this,the sycophancy and infantilism displayed towards them is embarrassing.
The constant rinse and repeat stories in the media that they “plan to step up more” and are “keen” to do more and are “finally settling into their roles and find their voice”…they’re both in their forties! It’s so embarrassing. They have nothing to show for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This cousin was interviewed on television. I clearly remember watching it. It was a news clip afaik. Long time ago.
Of course, everything ever written about Kate if it isn’t about the sun shining out her ass is fake.

Reactions: 9
This cousin was interviewed on television. I clearly remember watching it. It was a news clip afaik. Long time ago.
Of course, everything ever written about Kate if it isn’t about the sun shining out her ass is fake.
That never happened. She has three cousins in her family. At the time of her wedding one was a very young child (cousin from mother's side). The other two she is close to (cousins from father's side). They are godfather and godmother to her children. She would never be still close to them or make them godfather / mother to her children if that happened. 🤣 😂 🤣

Reactions: 2
Can I ask about this thing where the Royal duties are being curtailed because of the election? Maybe I've been living under a rock but I've lived through many general elections and I can never recall this happening before?

Reactions: 3
Can I ask about this thing where the Royal duties are being curtailed because of the election? Maybe I've been living under a rock but I've lived through many general elections and I can never recall this happening before?
I suppose the royals have to be careful about what they’re seen to endorse, and probably even what colours they wear during the run up.
I don’t remember ever reading that the Queen’s engagements were being cut back at previous election times though.
Maybe I just never paid much attention.

Reactions: 4
Royal Duties except football, because William likes football so that’s okay.

Reactions: 10
Lovely letter from Kate, personal and heartfelt and from the photo she looks well.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hurray, POW is breaking the internet. Anyone heard from the Spanish journalist who said she was in a coma/bad way…… no? crickets….

Reactions: 19
Are your eyes painted on? There was a photograph released with the statement and the world will see her tomorrow
It's another Photoshop job! 🤣 She looks very well indeed, which is nice.

That never happened. She has three cousins in her family. At the time of her wedding one was a very young child (cousin from mother's side). The other two she is close to (cousins from father's side). They are godfather and godmother to her children. She would never be still close to them or make them godfather / mother to her children if that happened. 🤣 😂 🤣
It suuure did happen, because I discussed this with people years and years ago elsewhere with people who ALSO remember it. Even brought it up with a friend the other day who said, oh, I do remember. Just like that interview on YouTube years ago pre-wedding where Kate was speaking with her normal accent/voice, not the one she developed. That got wiped in the last few years.

Of course, everything about Kate is positive is real and anything neutral to negative is false, she is perfect, amazing, and we should all bend over backwards and also kiss her blessed perfect royal feet or whatever. It is pretty hilarious you get so het up by people not liking your saint or having a differing opinion. We also must worship saintly, hard-working William who's so hard-done-by! It's like the Sussex Squad but the reverse 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's another Photoshop job! 🤣 She looks very well indeed, which is nice.

It suuure did happen, because I discussed this with people years and years ago elsewhere with people who ALSO remember it. Even brought it up with a friend the other day who said, oh, I do remember. Just like that interview on YouTube years ago pre-wedding where Kate was speaking with her normal accent/voice, not the one she developed. That got wiped in the last few years.

Of course, everything about Kate is positive is real and anything neutral to negative is false, she is perfect, amazing, and we should all bend over backwards and also kiss her blessed perfect royal feet or whatever. It is pretty hilarious you get so het up by people not liking your saint or having a differing opinion. We also must worship saintly, hard-working William who's so hard-done-by! It's like the Sussex Squad but the reverse 🤣
Again it never happend. She has three cousins like I explained and if they had done so she wouldn't have made them godmother/father. Nothing to do with someone saying something negative about her. It just didn't happen. But moving on.

Good news that she feels good enough to attend this. Hopefully she will make a full recovery.

Again it never happend. She has three cousins like I explained and if they had done so she wouldn't have made them godmother/father. Nothing to do with someone saying something negative about her. It just didn't happen. But moving on.

Good news that she feels good enough to attend this. Hopefully she will make a full recovery.
Are you perhaps forgetting that people can have cousins who aren't first cousins? A first cousin once removed is still pretty close, for instance.

What did the cousin say? If you clearly remember it?

Reactions: 1