William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does “worship” get brought into this? I have never seen anyone say i worship …., also because someone doesn’t agree with you… it doesn’t mean their IQ is lacking -
I think the worship comes into it because no one else is allowed to say anything negative about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A lot of people in here are pretty naive to cancer, treatments, and healthcare. I'm jealous.

Pippa was off on holiday etc I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t the huge deal the media wants to spin it as.
Pippa being on holiday is completely irrelevant. Catherine isn't going to suddenly drop down dead. Remember they'll have known about this for weeks.

Maybe this is what I perceive as the mixed message, those positive statements combined with her downcast gaze.
There were no mixed messages in that video. Catherine was very clearly terrified, her hands were shaking, she probably feels like crap and is desperately sad, but she doesn't want to show it. Trying to be positive is a pretty common way to face things publicly whether you are a royal or not.

Reactions: 28
My best friend has leukaemia and my brother has prostrate cancer both went back to work a lot earlier than that, my brother has since retired, but my friend is still working, she is almost 70 she cannot afford to not work she hasn't been the same and is always very tired.

My brother had to go into London every day for 7 weeks for his radiotherapy even though the treatment and injections made him
(and still do) lose bowel control. Luckily royalty will never know how real people have to deal with it. Someone here even said about Kate having to go for chemo in the car hence why she was in it. ( no reason why she should not be in a car) as if Kate would be in the ward with everyone else having her chemo, She will be comfortable at home having it, that is if she does, she might just have the pills or none at all.
Why is your friend still working at aged 70? She should he entitled to the state retirement pension. Its not much but should be enough to keep her head above water. Also if she's been undergoing cancer treatment, she may she entitled to other benefits (attendance allowance) which could help her finanical situation and enable her to take time off her work.

The fact is there are real people, like me, who if they were unlucky to be diagnosed with cancer, will get six months full pay and six months half pay so could take time off their work. They are also real people like my friend who if they were unlucky to be diagnosed with cancer, they only get Statutory Sick Pay so they would need to carry on working for as long as possible.

None of this has anything to do with Royal Family! Its called life!

Now if you're advocating that getting rid of thr royal family will bring about utopia for us working Joe's, bring it on!!!

Reactions: 6
I’m just reading that apparently Harry has always called Kate ‘Cath’! So Willy, Cath and Harold then!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm suprised but also not suprised
The sad news about Catherine came out yesterday
But Meghan is trending on Twitter since 7pm... crazy

Also I don't believe those who hate Meghan and lies and say if it was Meghan they would send well wishes.
They would call her a liar, visit the casket to make sure she was really dead then dance on her grave. All whilst pushing the "be kind" message.
In the 15 hours after Kate’s video the Daily Express published 16, yes 16 articles about Meg and Harry. All they had done in that time was release a brief message wishing Kate well. Yet while berating the world for daring to question what was going on with Kate and admonishing people online to be kind they continue no use their vendetta against M&H. And people wonder why he doesn’t want to come back or expose his children to this.
---
Why does “worship” get brought into this? I have never seen anyone say i worship …., also because someone doesn’t agree with you… it doesn’t mean their IQ is lacking -
Pretty much what’s been said on here the last week at anyone daring to have an opinion that isn’t 100% believing everything the msm says.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
they just had to put out a statement - at least it was free of word salad but funny they call her Kate, when Meghan and Harry are so insistent on being Duke and Duchess 24/7 - and also send crap to Chris Ship that Harry called his brother.

I bet they can’t stand that they are not the center of attention. Must insert themselves regardless.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Blind allegiance / dedication / devotion to or obsession with the family or individuals within it certainly is worship. They might not have used the exact words “I worship” but their views and actions suggest that’s how they feel. Very cringeworthy, like they can’t think for themselves and need to follow that lot who couldn’t give a tit about them in return (which does mean their IQ is lacking 🙂)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
they just had to put out a statement - at least it was free of word salad but funny they call her Kate, when Meghan and Harry are so insistent on being Duke and Duchess 24/7 - and also send crap to Chris Ship that Harry called his brother.

I bet they can’t stand that they are not the center of attention. Must insert themselves regardless.
point proven, thanks!

Reactions: 13
Why is your friend still working at aged 70? She should he entitled to the state retirement pension. Its not much but should be enough to keep her head above water. Also if she's been undergoing cancer treatment, she may she entitled to other benefits (attendance allowance) which could help her finanical situation and enable her to take time off her work.

The fact is there are real people, like me, who if they were unlucky to be diagnosed with cancer, will get six months full pay and six months half pay so could take time off their work. They are also real people like my friend who if they were unlucky to be diagnosed with cancer, they only get Statutory Sick Pay so they would need to carry on working for as long as possible.

None of this has anything to do with Royal Family! Its called life!

Now if you're advocating that getting rid of thr royal family will bring about utopia for us working Joe's, bring it on!!!
My post was for someone who said the norm is a year I was saying not for everyone and for those who seem to think the Royals are going to have to have the same treatment and be treated the same as everyone else.

Reactions: 2
Now if anyone on here posted that about the Harry and Meghan fans they’d have been piled on. 🙄
If you actually read my post properly I included all RF fans. So the same is true of H + M fans. Hope that helps 🙂

Reactions: 5
In the 15 hours after Kate’s video the Daily Express published 16, yes 16 articles about Meg and Harry. All they had done in that time was release a brief message wishing Kate well. Yet while berating the world for daring to question what was going on with Kate and admonishing people online to be kind they continue no use their vendetta against M&H. And people wonder why he doesn’t want to come back or expose his children to this.
---

Pretty much what’s been said on here the last week at anyone daring to have an opinion that isn’t 100% believing everything the msm says.
The Daily Express is hardly any better than the national Enquirer. It's all clickbait and the chances of someone clicking on a H and M article are much higher now after Kate's announcement. They're just taking advantage of it. Nobody pays any attention to the Daily Express.

I think H and M were in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation with the statement. They put out a bland inoffensive statement that ticked the wishing her well box and I presume they won't say anymore about it now. They shouldn't anyway.

Reactions: 12
Quite. And they would have been slaughtered if they hadn't put out a statement.
Of course they had to put out a statement … in the same way Harry had to come and see Charles. The noise and speculation around it not happening would have been deafening. At least it’s done and nipped in the bud.

Reactions: 11
Blind allegiance / dedication / devotion to or obsession with the family or individuals within it certainly is worship. They might not have used the exact words “I worship” but their views and actions suggest that’s how they feel. Very cringeworthy, like they can’t think for themselves and need to follow that lot who couldn’t give a tit about them in return (which does mean their IQ is lacking 🙂)
So the horse crap that was being spouted about Kate having a bbl, a facelift, a body double, victim of dv , dead etc etc should just have gone unchallenged? the IQ of those idiots is non existent obviously - challenging a lie is not worshiping nor is it blind allegiance or devotion. There is nothing cringeworthy about questioning a whacky story- if a politician was telling bare faced / dodgy lies about their opposition and you questioned the validity of the story that wouldn’t necessarily mean you adored the opposition…

Reactions: 18
So the horse crap that was being spouted about Kate having a bbl, a facelift, a body double, victim of dv , dead etc etc should just have gone unchallenged? the IQ of those idiots is non existent obviously - challenging a lie is not worshiping nor is it blind allegiance or devotion. There is nothing cringeworthy about questioning a whacky story- if a politician was telling bare faced / dodgy lies about their opposition and you questioned the validity of the story that wouldn’t necessarily mean you adored the opposition…
You didn’t know any more than the people suggesting their own theories, you knew nothing except what KP said and they lied 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If you actually read my post properly I included all RF fans. So the same is true of H + M fans. Hope that helps 🙂
I apologise for misreading your post, although (being deliberately pedantic) H & M aren‘t actually classed as RF these days! 😜
---
Are you being deliberately obtuse?
No, not at all.
Are you being deliberately rude?

Reactions: 6
point proven, thanks!
I mean, they are pretty objectively awful people. Not as bad as Andrew, mind, but they sure are attention seekers. Their squaddies - some of whom Harry and Meghan have met in person! - are the cause of a lot of the more disgusting rumors about Kate and William like Tom Kingston and Kate having an affair, William beating him up, it's why Tom killed himself, et al. You are who you associate yourself with...

On the flip side - Kate's unassailable now, unimpeachable a la Diana.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.