William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Within half an hour, I saw people on Tiktok saying the video put out of Kate was AI generated.

What will it take for people to just stop?! Leave the poor woman alone, she’s going through enough right now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
Poor Kate, my heart goes out to her. She looks pale and painfully thin in that video. I hope she makes a full recovery 🙏
I also hope William is remaining loyal to her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I had thought it was cancer, said to a few family members, I hope she gets well soon and people leave her alone especially for her kids sake, frightening she is so young

Reactions: 10
Within half an hour, I saw people on Tiktok saying the video put out of Kate was AI generated.

What will it take for people to just stop?! Leave the poor woman alone, she’s going through enough right now.
I knew someone would say that. You can't reason with those people, they're absolute fruit loops.

Reactions: 25
She was already adored, but she is about to reach Diana levels of adoration and admiration. Can you imagine once she recovers and is eventually Queen. I think the people love Kate more than they do William. She is going to be such an icon and what better way to connect with people than to have gone through one of life’s toughest experiences. This is hard now, but she will overcome it and be more loved than ever before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
IMG_1733.jpeg

Or.. hear me out.. a woman who has received a potentially life changing diagnosis is allowed to come to terms with it in her own time and make sure her 3 small children are okay before letting the world in.

People will do anything but accept they were part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 145
I just think this is so sad. I have to say I had tears in my eyes watching her. I just hope she is left alone to get through this in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sometimes I wish the Palace would just be most honest, it happens all the time where they allow damaging speculation, bullying from the press which now feeds into social media .

They told us about Kate, when there was all these rumours cropping up they should have nipped it in the bud and simply said she was still recovering. Williams cancelled event could have been more honest that he was looking after his wife without saying too much.

It’s almost like the palace loves the press good or bad without caring about the actual people. It’s horrible that she’s been forced to make that video while she’s still recovering as I imagine she would of told us when she was ready and recovered but the press almost put a witch hunt out for her and any evidence where she was.

Reactions: 40
Recently, I’ve become aware of how many people who have concerning symptoms get dismissed by the GP because they’re ’too young’. Considering that 1 in 2 people will apparently get cancer, surely that has to change (this is not just in the UK either).
---
It’s almost like the palace loves the press good or bad without caring about the actual people.
This is what Harry says in ‘Spare’.

Reactions: 37
The Daily Mail really are appalling, even with this awful situation, they are still calling her Kate Middleton.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She hasn’t got cancer ffs. She’s undergoing preventative treatment. She also looks wildly different in the farm shop video taken just a few days ago.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Poor Kate, my heart goes out to her. She looks pale and painfully thin in that video. I hope she makes a full recovery 🙏
I also hope William is remaining loyal to her now.
William has ALWAYS been loyal to Catherine, and always will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

I was scrolling TikTok just now and was gobsmacked by how many people (seemed to mostly be Americans) were going live and speculating on it despite what Kate herself has just told us.

It’s like people see a bandwagon and jump…

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2830972

Or.. hear me out.. a woman who has received a potentially life changing diagnosis is allowed to come to terms with it in her own time and make sure her 3 small children are okay before letting the world in.

People will do anything but accept they were part of the problem.
I mean the way their PR handled this was a mess

I understand why they may have wanted to specify she had surgery if it was discovered it was cancer in the future - wouldn’t be so much of a shock to the public. However, we are used to the RF being a bit secretive and private about these things and that’s okay. There’s plenty of ways they could have handled this in general

Everyone here is to blame really, that’s hardly a shock

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.