William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve been following these threads on and off and holding off on voicing my own opinions, so it might be controversial to dip my toe in now and say that i don’t really feel bad for speculating about the pr weirdness the palace were putting out. catherine did throw meg to the same dogs after all, making a deal with the devil in doing so. it is sad she has cancer (but you never know at this point) because that actually sucks, but it’s unfortunately relatable for many people. kp could have angled this in a totally different manner, and botched it, allowing all and sundry to rake over all the open secrets and make their own connections. i could write a dissertation on my own pet theory of what might have been going on, but i can’t be bothered, lol. but really it’s all a taxpayer funded soap opera to me. if they want privacy as colonial hangovers, they can just step down and bugger off. and that’s coming from someone who loves to study royal history!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Not shallow at all, any woman would feel vulnerable, let alone someone as famous like Kate who's hair is her crowning glory.

My guess is the public will see nothing of her for at least 12 months. Which is right and proper.
I mean, my hair has always been just hair but can honestly say I had more to bother about. I was peeved when leg hair came back first, though.

Reactions: 10
i’ve been following these threads on and off and holding off on voicing my own opinions, so it might be controversial to dip my toe in now and say that i don’t really feel bad for speculating about the pr weirdness the palace were putting out. catherine did throw meg to the same dogs after all, making a deal with the devil in doing so. it is sad she has cancer (but you never know at this point) because that actually sucks, but it’s unfortunately relatable for many people. kp could have angled this in a totally different manner, and botched it, allowing all and sundry to rake over all the open secrets and make their own connections. i could write a dissertation on my own pet theory of what might have been going on, but i can’t be bothered, lol. but really it’s all a taxpayer funded soap opera to me. if they want privacy as colonial hangovers, they can just step down and bugger off. and that’s coming from someone who loves to study royal history!
What did Kate do - when you say throwing Meghan to the same dogs and making a deal with the devil in doing so?

Reactions: 14
I've had cancer, there are so many factors to take into account with regards to treatment, but I do know they do use chemo & radiotherapy as a belt braces approach following surgery, just to ensure that the majority or all cancer cells have been destroyed. That's what I had and told this is the norm for all cancers that can be treated.

I know we may not know if she will have or already has had radiotherapy, but this is a targeted treatment and is given everyday over a period of weeks. Her chemo regime will be tailored completely to her taking into account her weight and cancer type.

Lets hope this is a positive outcome for Kate and continues to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As a relative newcomer to this thread (for obvious reasons), every time someone blames Kensington Palace (KP) I always think Katie Price is getting the blame for a second! 🤣🤣🤣
tbh i keep thinking the abbreviation for princess of wales is ppl calling her a prisoner of war ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What did Kate do - when you say throwing Meghan to the same dogs and making a deal with the devil in doing so?
Didn't she pull a face when Meghan asked to borrow her lip gloss? Oh, and she didn’t offer her a lift to Kensington High Street and had the audacity to dress smartly when invited over to Not Cot, and wasn't huggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
selling negative stories about megan and harry to the press via kensington palace. the devil i referred to is the press reporting on it. they’ve turned on two of the brides out of three in the royal fam, they could do the same to her, but kate still contributed to it. remember when they made each other cry at meg’s wedding, depending on who you talk to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
selling negative stories about megan and harry to the press via kensington palace. the devil i referred to is the press reporting on it. they’ve turned on two of the brides out of three in the royal fam, they could do the same to her, but kate still contributed to it. remember when they made each other cry at meg’s wedding, depending on who you talk to?
Ah stop🤣 it’s not like Catherine went on Oprah or anything 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think that Kate has been adored that much. Diana was so different to the other royals when she married into the family she was far less reserved ruffled children's hair got involved with Aids patients. Diana was really quite radical in how she behaved with the public and dancing with John Travolta etc added to her "mystique".Kate has always come over as a bland woman who won't break the rules and unlike Diana will fit into the firm and wont cause trouble. Her cancer diagnosis has really shocked me and I am not a big royal fan but wish her all the very best as a relatively young woman with three young kids having to face this brutal battle.
---
I really can't believe that a poster on here thinks that Kate is lying about her cancer to cover up another issue .How deranged is that?
I agree. Cancer is awful, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, but thinking she’s going to re-emerge saint like is laughable. As a royalist, since HM died, the RF has become a joke. I’ve always seen Kateas rather lazy for a royal…. Always very few engagements, no real job or life experience hence the “Waitey Katie” nicknames. Plus she feels so manufactured and not relatable at all… You never seem any glimmer of personality, she seems stiff and always scared to put a foot wrong. I suppose understandable when such a public figure, but Di has a personality that appeared authentic and true to her, unlike Kate.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Not shallow at all, any woman would feel vulnerable, let alone someone as famous like Kate who's hair is her crowning glory.

My guess is the public will see nothing of her for at least 12 months. Which is right and proper.
Is it right and proper? Surely what is right and proper is that once she is able to return to work, she should. Like everyone else does.

• Sick
  • Heart
I agree. Cancer is awful, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, but thinking she’s going to re-emerge saint like is laughable. As a royalist, since HM died, the RF has become a joke. I’ve always seen Kateas rather lazy for a royal…. Always very few engagements, no real job or life experience hence the “Waitey Katie” nicknames. Plus she feels so manufactured and not relatable at all… You never seem any glimmer of personality, she seems stiff and always scared to put a foot wrong. I suppose understandable when such a public figure, but Di has a personality that appeared authentic and true to her, unlike Kate.
So glad someone finally said it. I don’t understand the adoration around Kate at all. What has she actually done with her influence and privilege? Shes spent years saying “the early years are important to kids” ok….and?? Absolute bare minimum being done and people falling over themselves to say she’s the best thing going. Her and William are astonishing lazy, unprepared and uninspiring.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I'm suprised but also not suprised
The sad news about Catherine came out yesterday
But Meghan is trending on Twitter since 7pm... crazy

Also I don't believe those who hate Meghan and lies and say if it was Meghan they would send well wishes.
They would call her a liar, visit the casket to make sure she was really dead then dance on her grave. All whilst pushing the "be kind" message.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i’ve never understood why people are upset by meghan behaving like an american celebrity.
Never mentioned her
---
I'm suprised but also not suprised
The sad news about Catherine came out yesterday
But Meghan is trending on Twitter since 7pm... crazy

Also I don't believe those who hate Meghan and lies and say if it was Meghan they would send well wishes.
They would call her a liar, visit the casket to make sure she was really dead then dance on her grave. All whilst pushing the "be kind" message.
Nope- taring everyone with the same brush- can’t stand her but I wouldn’t wish illness or death on anyone.

So glad someone finally said it. I don’t understand the adoration around Kate at all. What has she actually done with her influence and privilege? Shes spent years saying “the early years are important to kids” ok….and?? Absolute bare minimum being done and people falling over themselves to say she’s the best thing going. Her and William are astonishing lazy, unprepared and uninspiring.
I think the RF / Kate and Will worshippers just have painfully low standards and IQ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
In my experience, 12 months is normal.
My best friend has leukaemia and my brother has prostrate cancer both went back to work a lot earlier than that, my brother has since retired, but my friend is still working, she is almost 70 she cannot afford to not work she hasn't been the same and is always very tired.

My brother had to go into London every day for 7 weeks for his radiotherapy even though the treatment and injections made him
(and still do) lose bowel control. Luckily royalty will never know how real people have to deal with it. Someone here even said about Kate having to go for chemo in the car hence why she was in it. ( no reason why she should not be in a car) as if Kate would be in the ward with everyone else having her chemo, She will be comfortable at home having it, that is if she does, she might just have the pills or none at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think the RF / Kate and Will worshippers just have painfully low standards and IQ
Why does “worship” get brought into this? I have never seen anyone say i worship …., also because someone doesn’t agree with you… it doesn’t mean their IQ is lacking -

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.