William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But on the other hand she will have the best doctors, the best treatment, the best home help. I have a friend who has breast cancer, she’s a yoga teacher and is still having to work as she’s self employed and has no other option. At least Kate can purely focus on her health, many are not in a position to do so.
This, also, she already has a family. I know of someone who was almost at the point of starting to try for a family and due to a tumour has had an ovary removed and is now facing chemotherapy.

It's a crappy thing to face but she's in the best position to recover and the fact that she's been able to tell the kids she'll be OK is something so many people can't do.

Reactions: 12

Main points (again I don’t trust her 100%) but this is a gossip forum:

Data breach originated from USA
Kate is lucky that she had to go through this surgery otherwise this cancer could have spread but it was caught at the early stage

Reactions: 6

Main points (again I don’t trust her 100%) but this is a gossip forum:

Data breach originated from USA
Kate is lucky that she had to go through this surgery otherwise this cancer could have spread but it was caught at the early stage
Any explanation of how she got it so wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
selling negative stories about megan and harry to the press via kensington palace. the devil i referred to is the press reporting on it. they’ve turned on two of the brides out of three in the royal fam, they could do the same to her, but kate still contributed to it. remember when they made each other cry at meg’s wedding, depending on who you talk to?
I can’t see her selling negative stories about anyone - she would soon be outed. She has had to hold her tongue with those two. To be fair to her, she must be livid at their antics, particularly the timing of their interviews / publicity grabs.

Reactions: 11
Really glad your experience with the NHS was positive, and I hope you made a full recovery. However that isn't always the case, I see a lot of patients at work who have been let down with long wait times, misdiagnosis, or being disbelieved or ignored by a GP. It seems to be becoming more and more common. I don’t think discussing the clear divide between people who have access to private healthcare and those who don’t are “belittling” anyone/ anything really. I think it’s an important subject which should be addressed.
Thanks, I’m doing well.
Belittling more in regard of her cancer diagnosis.
I had all my cancer treatment on the NHS but resorted to private for surgery on a benign tumour (all expensive scans and investigations done on the NHS).
I waited 2 months to see the private consultant and a further 2.5 months for the op. Even though I was paying lots of cash for it.
It’s not as simple as all private good, all NHS bad. You’re often seeing the same consultants, just paying (lots) for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Any explanation of how she got it so wrong?
What did she get so wrong? She said multiple times before she knows what it is and that it is not hysterectomy but she wasn't willing to disclose more. She said that Kate's condition wasn't fatal and that she will recover. If she knew something most likely she knew only the initial diagnosis. Maybe she didn't know about cancer. She never said it wasn't cancer though to be fair.
If you didn't watch her previous videos and I believe you didn't then you can't really compare. I only watched some snippets of it too (that has to do with Kate) because I don't have time to listen to her ramblings for an hour lol

Tom said the same thing - not fatal but very very serious

Reactions: 7
I want to add my opinion because I know how much it matters :D <sarc>

I don't get the whole Team William/Kate vs Team Harry/Meghan argument. I just see this as a great divider ie distraction whilst the Royals could give Fuc* All about the tiny plebs they 'serve'.
It’s the whole mediaficarion of it. There has to be a white hat and a black hat to keep things rolling along and the clicks coming. No nuance is allowed at all.

Reactions: 9
point proven, thanks!

You're so right. People like that poster, and 99% of M&H haters, think they've come to that point of view completely independently. It comes back to the low IQ. They were told to feel that way and fell for it. But they're too thick to realise it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lady C full of tit. Medical data isn't held on external servers which can be accessed by 'the US'. It's held internally, and a staff member has accessed it.

Load of shite.

Reactions: 12
Lady C full of tit. Medical data isn't held on external servers which can be accessed by 'the US'. It's held internally, and a staff member has accessed it.

Load of shite.
Any system that connects to the Internet or a network can be hacked into

Reactions: 8
It doesn't connect with external internet. You can't hack a system from the outside if it doesn't connect to the outside.
Loads of healthcare systems have been hacked though. We had one here in Ireland and it caused chaos for a few days with appointments cancelled etc. If you can hack into a device you can access whatever that device has access to surely no? I'm not that techy so I don't really know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It doesn't connect with external internet. You can't hack a system from the outside if it doesn't connect to the outside.
I agree with this...but I decided to watch till the end and she does mention that the slime trail leads to California lol so now I know what she is trying to say lol I gues she thinks H&M are indirectly involved as well. I can't stand H&M but I doubt they are even remotely involved

Reactions: 5
Loads of healthcare systems have been hacked though. We had one here in Ireland and it caused for a few days with appointments cancelled etc. If you can hack into a device you can access whatever that device has access to surely no? I'm not that techy so I don't really know.
Those have been done by ransomware meaning the end user couldn't access the systems to do anything on them. Dickheads downloading things from dodgy emails. I don't think there's ever been a leak of patient record data via these attacks (eg. diagnosis, treatment plans). There was a leak a while ago of addresses/phone numbers, but these are held by external companies who letter writing is outsourced to.

EPIC/Cerner/Allscripts/Meditech/System C are all very secure on the patient record data. The way leaks have occured in the past are all staff using their credentials to log in and look at the records when they're not looking after the patient - which is something all those systems log. They can see who exactly has looked at Kate's records, which bits they've accessed, how long, when, which computer etc. It's why all these systems cost a shitload.

I agree with this...but I decided to watch till the end and she does mention that the slime trail leads to California lol so now I know what she is trying to say lol I gues she thinks H&M are indirectly involved as well. I can't stand H&M but I doubt they are even remotely involved
No fan of H&M but I don't think they'd give a tit what she was actually in for!

Reactions: 2
Those have been done by ransomware meaning the end user couldn't access the systems to do anything on them. Dickheads downloading things from dodgy emails. I don't think there's ever been a leak of patient record data via these attacks (eg. diagnosis, treatment plans). There was a leak a while ago of addresses/phone numbers, but these are held by external companies who letter writing is outsourced to.

EPIC/Cerner/Allscripts/Meditech/System C are all very secure on the patient record data. The way leaks have occured in the past are all staff using their credentials to log in and look at the records when they're not looking after the patient - which is something all those systems log. They can see who exactly has looked at Kate's records, which bits they've accessed, how long, when, which computer etc. It's why all these systems cost a shitload.

No fan of H&M but I don't think they'd give a tit what she was actually in for!
Thanks for the explanation. Ya there's no way Harry and Meghan were involved.

Reactions: 3
It's still a shock though that people with access to the best diets, best lifestyles and best medical care still get felled by cancer. Yes they will get better treatment than the rest of the population but as a family we've learned the hard way that private healthcare doesn't mean better by any stretch of the imagination.
There's a common mythology grown up as a result of all the well-meaning dietary advice we get for health etc, that cancer is somehow 100% preventable through having some mythological perfect diet and doing a lot of exercise.

Although eating well and physical fitness will help you remain healthier, leaner and more capable and physically mobile and maybe a bit mentally sharper as you age, and improve our ability to survive illness and accidents, the idea that all cancer is 100% preventable it couldn't be further from the truth. It does seem humans like to lean into a fairness and justice fallacy, in that we believe if we do certain things correctly, life will be fair and things will work out as we want it to, when the reality is life isn't fair and you can do all recommended mitigation activities for health and still get hit with a hideous illness just because.

Yes, we may be able to lessen the known cancer risks - quite a lot from stuff like refraining entirely from smoking or being teetotal, and not sunbathing and inflaming our skin regularly - and a little from having a better overall diet, but we can still get cancer as long as we're alive, because all you need is a replication error or a gene switching off, or even less fairly, to inherit a bad gene from our parents.

If you have the abnormal, mutated version of the BRCA 1 or 2 gene - that deals with repair of damaged DNA in cells that could turn into malignant cancer - you are much more likely than someone with the normal BRCA 1 or 2 gene to get cancer of the breasts or ovaries no matter what diet and fitness mitigation activities you undertake.

The largest risk for cancer is simply old age. The older you get, the more likely you are to spring a tumour in one part of your body or other. The vast majority of cancers occur in older people, even though we do see them in children and younger people. As long as you are alive, you can get one form of cancer or another. Doesn't matter how rich, clever, fit or pretty you are. The body is complex and prone to errors.

Reactions: 33
It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to imply H&M were involved in trying to obtain Kate’s medical records.
Honestly that needs to go in the same bin as the conspiracy theories that have been spouted in recent weeks.

Reactions: 28
Will anyone acknowledge that Kate sick with cancer was blamed for photoshop failure by the palace.. I mean come on, this is just a clusterfuck..Their own PR sucked so bad .

Reactions: 13
It’s absolutely ludicrous for anyone to imply H&M were involved in trying to obtain Kate’s medical records.
Honestly that needs to go in the same bin as the conspiracy theories that have been spouted in recent weeks.
I thought people were hinting at 'a US tabloid news style outfit' i.e. TMZ

Reactions: 3
I thought people were hinting at 'a US tabloid news style outfit' i.e. TMZ
I don’t know. I didn’t watch it tbh, I was just going off the posts on here but if I thought by saying California it was implying H&M then I’m sure others thought the same too.
No idea where TMZ et al are based. 😳

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.