William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the horse crap that was being spouted about Kate having a bbl, a facelift, a body double, victim of dv , dead etc etc should just have gone unchallenged? the IQ of those idiots is non existent obviously - challenging a lie is not worshiping nor is it blind allegiance or devotion. There is nothing cringeworthy about questioning a whacky story- if a politician was telling bare faced / dodgy lies about their opposition and you questioned the validity of the story that wouldn’t necessarily mean you adored the opposition…
I am obviously not talking about people being rational in response to mentalists who now think she never existed in the first place etc I am speaking about the weird RF obsessives who take genuine personal offence and are horrified by anyone who says they think Kate’s a bit dull, Will’s quite lazy, or have the sheer audacity to call her anything other than Catherine Elizabeth, Princess of Wales, Ruler of All, or whatever, and think none of them have it in them to do anything at all wrong ever. Who can’t cope if someone else doesn’t bow down to them and believe every last word from KP or the RF, despite endless evidence of prior lies or misleading statements. Im not saying believe the nutters but equally it’s a bit simple minded to just blindly believe every word that’s ever uttered simple because they’re the RF and a person worships - yes, worships - them. Probably sat at home surrounded by Princess Diana collectable china plates and cups 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Speaking of worshippers, what’s happened to TYL (I think that‘s their user name) these days?
They used to post regularly in these threads.

Reactions: 3
I mean, they are pretty objectively awful people. Not as bad as Andrew, mind, but they sure are attention seekers. Their squaddies - some of whom Harry and Meghan have met in person! - are the cause of a lot of the more disgusting rumors about Kate and William like Tom Kingston and Kate having an affair, William beating him up, it's why Tom killed himself, et al. You are who you associate yourself with...

On the flip side - Kate's unassailable now, unimpeachable a la Diana.
It’s a matter of opinion as to how awful they are and their fans are no different to the Wales fans, both sides are utterly awful in the things they post and say. M&H don’t say anything to get their fans to stop but neither have W&K. All are equally reprehensible, while thinking that they have the moral high ground. You can’t advocate for kindness to your favourite of choice whilst wishing harm and spewing hatred on someone else. They’re all a bunch of hypocrites.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I mean, they are pretty objectively awful people. Not as bad as Andrew, mind, but they sure are attention seekers. Their squaddies - some of whom Harry and Meghan have met in person! - are the cause of a lot of the more disgusting rumors about Kate and William like Tom Kingston and Kate having an affair, William beating him up, it's why Tom killed himself, et al. You are who you associate yourself with...
Just going to leave this here…
IMG_9288.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am obviously not talking about people being rational in response to mentalists who now think she never existed in the first place etc I am speaking about the weird RF obsessives who take genuine personal offence and are horrified by anyone who says they think Kate’s a bit dull, Will’s quite lazy, or have the sheer audacity to call her anything other than Catherine Elizabeth, Princess of Wales, Ruler of All, or whatever, and think none of them have it in them to do anything at all wrong ever. Who can’t cope if someone else doesn’t bow down to them and believe every last word from KP or the RF, despite endless evidence of prior lies or misleading statements. Im not saying believe the nutters but equally it’s a bit simple minded to just blindly believe every word that’s ever uttered simple because they’re the RF and a person worships - yes, worships - them. Probably sat at home surrounded by Princess Diana collectable china plates and cups 😭
Luckily I don’t know any of them! But I guess they are out there too

Everyone is entitled to legally protected medical confidentiality. That’s not opinion, it’s fact.
As a cancer survivor I can confirm, chemo mightily sucks, really sucks, for the majority of patients. It will be no different for Kate, regardless of wealth.
My aggressive cancer was diagnosed within 2 weeks, and treatment (chemo) was commenced the following week, all on the NHS with treatment being very similar to the top American Centre standard of excellence protocol.
It’s kind of pissing me off that people are using generalised, and often erroneous, statements to belittle Kate’s diagnosis and the NHS (which admittedly isn’t perfect).
She has cancer. It sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
H&M deliberately have had meet ups with their squaddies and are in contact with them, thanking them for their support.

Bouzy is a Meghan stan 100%.

Kate probably has no clue who that chick is. 🤣 I don't like Kate or William - especially him - but let's not pretend it's the same equivalency.

H&M haters are weirdos but H&M's behavior and support of their 'squad' is pretty reprehensible.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
H&M deliberately have had meet ups with their squaddies and are in contact with them, thanking them for their support.

Bouzy is a Meghan stan 100%.

Kate probably has no clue who that chick is. 🤣 I don't like Kate or William - especially him - but let's not pretend it's the same equivalency.

H&M haters are weirdos but H&M's behavior and support of their 'squad' is pretty reprehensible.
I honestly find all stans weird. Imagine being a grown adult and dedicating yourself to defending someone online who will never know that you exist. As someone else said further up the thread, all these celebs/royals are as bad as each other. I believe in calling a spade a spade across the board. But there is a complete different standard towards H&M and people just throw around the most random tit about them and take everything as gospel.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t hate H&M neither do I like them- am I a weirdo… nah 😜
Pfft, lies, we're weirdos! ;)

I think the people who really hate them and think they're the fount of all evil and their kids are fake are REALLY strange honestly 🤣 It is a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Kate was paying people to run hate accounts about Harry and Meghan I don't think she'd be dumb enough to get a selfie with them.

I don't think Kate and William are perfect btw. I just think this is bs.
Agree, and I actually don't think she or any royals take selfies at all.

Reactions: 1
Everyone is entitled to legally protected medical confidentiality. That’s not opinion, it’s fact.
As a cancer survivor I can confirm, chemo mightily sucks, really sucks, for the majority of patients. It will be no different for Kate, regardless of wealth.
My aggressive cancer was diagnosed within 2 weeks, and treatment (chemo) was commenced the following week, all on the NHS with treatment being very similar to the top American Centre standard of excellence protocol.
It’s kind of pissing me off that people are using generalised, and often erroneous, statements to belittle Kate’s diagnosis and the NHS (which admittedly isn’t perfect).
She has cancer. It sucks.
Really glad your experience with the NHS was positive, and I hope you made a full recovery. However that isn't always the case, I see a lot of patients at work who have been let down with long wait times, misdiagnosis, or being disbelieved or ignored by a GP. It seems to be becoming more and more common. I don’t think discussing the clear divide between people who have access to private healthcare and those who don’t are “belittling” anyone/ anything really. I think it’s an important subject which should be addressed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She was already adored, but she is about to reach Diana levels of adoration and admiration. Can you imagine once she recovers and is eventually Queen. I think the people love Kate more than they do William. She is going to be such an icon and what better way to connect with people than to have gone through one of life’s toughest experiences. This is hard now, but she will overcome it and be more loved than ever before.
Tbh I don't think that's true if you're under 35. Diana love was so far it crossed over generational, from parents to their kids. Kate is not Diana.

Diana WAS an icon. The girls still dress like Di till this day.

Kate not an icon. She is OK. And that is fine.

She will be more loved by those who already loved her. And that's fine.

Reactions: 14
I want to add my opinion because I know how much it matters :D <sarc>

I don't get the whole Team William/Kate vs Team Harry/Meghan argument. I just see this as a great divider ie distraction whilst the Royals could give Fuc* All about the tiny plebs they 'serve'.

Reactions: 21
God it’s bad enough having to go through cancer as an average Joe with a young family, but imagine her having to deal with it knowing the whole world is discussing it. Imagine having to shield the kids from the tv, radio, and whatever else they use in case something extreme or upsetting pops up
But on the other hand she will have the best doctors, the best treatment, the best home help. I have a friend who has breast cancer, she’s a yoga teacher and is still having to work as she’s self employed and has no other option. At least Kate can purely focus on her health, many are not in a position to do so.

Reactions: 24
But on the other hand she will have the best doctors, the best treatment, the best home help. I have a friend who has breast cancer, she’s a yoga teacher and is still having to work as she’s self employed and has no other option. At least Kate can purely focus on her health, many are not in a position to do so.
Couldn’t agree more .. there are plenty of people even in this thread who deserve more sympathy that Kate

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.