Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If what people have suggest above is correct then she is in a rental and therefore may not have been allowed all of the pets there? Probably all dumped on the ex!

Reactions: 1
Why is her oldest never on a booster seat, surely he’s not old/tall enough to be sat without one. So many pictures and videos in her car scream unsafe! It makes me cringe.

Her weightloss transformation video on Instagram. They aren’t a like for like comparison as in one she has the leggings pulled down showing her stomach fully and in the after she has well supported high waisted leggings on which sucks and holds everything in.
Yeah she’s lost weight but I don’t believe she’s lost as much as she says she has.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What happened to celebrating your accomplishments in private😩

good on her for looking after her health but surely she’s not going to start bragging about herself like she does her finances cus I will not be there for it😂

What happened to celebrating your accomplishments in private😩

good on her for looking after her health but surely she’s not going to start bragging about herself like she does her finances cus I will not be there for it😂
Think she does it for the compliments she’ll receive. She’s probably not as happy and content being on her own as she makes out so will be doing that so she gets a load of comments in her DMs and in turn an ego boost.

Think she does it for the compliments she’ll receive. She’s probably not as happy and content being on her own as she makes out so will be doing that so she gets a load of comments in her DMs and in turn an ego boost.
Yeah you’re probably right on that one tbh. It really has all gone to her head🤭

I didn’t actually see that coming tbh. With the new house etc I thought it was a definite split!

Reactions: 3
Back with Ryan already? 😳
Let’s see how long it takes for her to chew him up and spit him back out again 🙄 I feel sorry for poor guy, he’s obviously in love with her but she’ll be off “finding herself” again in no time.

It’s her poor children I feel for! Introducing them to Jack within the first few days and now their dad’s back?! 🪵ly went on a date night with the pair of them the other night, I know he’s not Ryan 2.0’s he must be so confused considering his age.

C948ED67-6F5C-4ACF-9514-FA86B9BDC268.png

anybody else seen that Ryan's back on wildwood and hollie is sharing him on her stories? This must be very confusing for the kids

View attachment 1485638
anybody else seen that Ryan's back on wildwood and hollie is sharing him on her stories? This must be very confusing for the kids
I don’t think she knows what she wants. She was with that Jack guy two seconds ago and now she’s back with Ryan. She needs to keep things off social media and also away from the boys until things are certain.

I don’t think she knows what she wants. She was with that Jack guy two seconds ago and now she’s back with Ryan. She needs to keep things off social media and also away from the boys until things are certain.
I also think it's confusing for Ryan also, oh to be a fly on the wall

Reactions: 4
I mean to me it seems like Ryan is a decent enough guy so idk. Maybe they just aren’t compatible