Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see she had a double date with Ryan, along with Kaine & Lorna on Friday in York and they were posting videos together, commenting on each other’s pics then by Saturday morning she’s blocked him again?! Then before that they were kissing by the fire at her house.. I’m all about being friends for the sake of the kids but that must be so bleeping confusing for them.

i really feel for Ryan. He deserves better.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else see she had a double date with Ryan, along with Kaine & Lorna on Friday in York and they were posting videos together, commenting on each other’s pics then by Saturday morning she’s blocked him again?! Then before that they were kissing by the fire at her house.. I’m all about being friends for the sake of the kids but that must be so bleeping confusing for them.

i really feel for Ryan. He deserves better.
She’s going to mess that man up to no end!!

He really does deserve so much better. He’s clearly a good man that maybe forgets to do the more “romantic” things that women like (flowers, dates etc) but does that make him so unworthy? She’ll struggle to find a good man that is also a good father like him. I hope he moves on and finds someone who adores him for how he is instead of trying to be what she wants him to be.

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed how many followers they've been losing lately? + the fact they literally have a new sale on every other day :LOL: Hopefully people are getting bored with them now.

Why spent £15+ on bath products when you can’t even afford to fill the bath with hot water? Businesses like this will be the first to suffer in the upcoming months.

Reactions: 4
Why spent £15+ on bath products when you can’t even afford to fill the bath with hot water? Businesses like this will be the first to suffer in the upcoming months.

So tone deaf and Hollie is still gonna be showing off as she does. 🤔 says a lot that there’s so many giveaways and sales every week now doesn’t it.. I wonder if she’s pissed up all their big money they first made and now they’re losing money. I’d be interested to see their earnings for the year 👀

So tone deaf and Hollie is still gonna be showing off as she does. 🤔 says a lot that there’s so many giveaways and sales every week now doesn’t it.. I wonder if she’s pissed up all their big money they first made and now they’re losing money. I’d be interested to see their earnings for the year 👀
Check on the gov websites and stuff, they should have files accurate tax returns not long ago

also agree 100% - people are refusing to pay their energy bills let alone worrying about spending 30 quid on some oil. These girls have worked hard don’t get my wrong but I also don’t think they deserved it. H is unbearably materialistic and L reckons she’s some divine goddess witchy type. If that were the case then these girls are going to get karma three fold - they’ve had their followers bully other people, copied photos and posts from other businesses, and I don’teven need to look further than this place to know that. The money got to H’s head and now she’s made her bed, she’s gotta lie in it. Their target market is instagram mums and other influencers who have more money than brain cells. The recipes they use came straight from the Green Witch book that nearly every witch has. I could probably make the exact replica of half of their bath stuff just out of the items in my kitchen or altar.

Reactions: 5
Check on the gov websites and stuff, they should have files accurate tax returns not long ago

also agree 100% - people are refusing to pay their energy bills let alone worrying about spending 30 quid on some oil. These girls have worked hard don’t get my wrong but I also don’t think they deserved it. H is unbearably materialistic and L reckons she’s some divine goddess witchy type. If that were the case then these girls are going to get karma three fold - they’ve had their followers bully other people, copied photos and posts from other businesses, and I don’teven need to look further than this place to know that. The money got to H’s head and now she’s made her bed, she’s gotta lie in it. Their target market is instagram mums and other influencers who have more money than brain cells. The recipes they use came straight from the Green Witch book that nearly every witch has. I could probably make the exact replica of half of their bath stuff just out of the items in my kitchen or altar.
As a fellow witch, you are right. It’s literally stuff out the book but triple the price it would cost to make yourself 😂 the bath milks inc. petals etc are literally just ritual baths lmaoooo

Reactions: 1
As a fellow witch, you are right. It’s literally stuff out the book but triple the price it would cost to make yourself 😂 the bath milks inc. petals etc are literally just ritual baths lmaoooo
Yep! I ordered from them once to see the hype a couple years back and spotted it from a mile away, the sooner people find out the better, their room spray is literally water, witch hazel and fragrance oils? Yet they charge astronomical amounts for it, someone’s gotta boycott them or something 😬

I almost feel uncomfortable they are selling ritual bath items and labelling them as “skincare”. Is that not distasteful?

Reactions: 2
Her stories are so uncomfortable. I thought she was done “over sharing” and that’s why she had the clear out and 500th new account? It’s embarrassing see her pretend to be this “pArTy GiRl 🤪

Her stories are so uncomfortable. I thought she was done “over sharing” and that’s why she had the clear out and 500th new account? It’s embarrassing see her pretend to be this “pArTy GiRl 🤪

Thought this as well - she needs to go home, and have a good cry. Although I don’t have my sympathy for her as she done this to herself and made her own choices, the way she portrayed herself while being with Ryan you can definitely tell she valued herself over him, rather than it being 50/50