Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all the holidays she is going to book.
Will probably claim back on business expenses for all that🙄

if they’re at a loss how in earth are they going to survive in 6 months time if she keeps splashing it on unnecessary tit?

Reactions: 1
The state of her house?! 😳 plenty of single, working parents who don’t live in such an insane mess! It seemed to be all new clothes that were just flung around everywhere. At least we know she doesn’t respect what she’s spending all that money on 😂

The state of her house?! 😳 plenty of single, working parents who don’t live in such an insane mess! It seemed to be all new clothes that were just flung around everywhere. At least we know she doesn’t respect what she’s spending all that money on 😂
New clothes ! but yet she still wears that one sports bra that no doubt stinks the amount of days she wears that in a row.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Again with the dishonesty... "We're going to be closing the website to have a well deserved break and strengthen our business processes". but first we're going to put a massive sale on so we're busier than ever. Then we're going to claim we're closed due to a large influx in orders. Then we'll announce we're going to open back up again :LOL: These girls are incapable of being honest with their customers😱

Reactions: 3
Again with the dishonesty... "We're going to be closing the website to have a well deserved break and strengthen our business processes". but first we're going to put a massive sale on so we're busier than ever. Then we're going to claim we're closed due to a large influx in orders. Then we'll announce we're going to open back up again :LOL: These girls are incapable of being honest with their customers😱
It’s all for the money. People are waiting for the sales cus they don’t wanna pay full prices, they knew exactly what they were doing

Same tit different day. Why are people failing for this crap. Sale close brag, sale close brag. Etc etc 🥱

Has anyone seen her latest story of the weight loss which said she was 150kg down to 95kg in 5 months? She hardly looks any different apart from the leggings sucking her belly in. There is no way a 55kg difference.

Has anyone seen her latest story of the weight loss which said she was 150kg down to 95kg in 5 months? She hardly looks any different apart from the leggings sucking her belly in. There is no way a 55kg difference.
She’s on one if she’s posting that. I’m a big gal and nowhere near 150kg. There’s just no way

She’s removed the picture now of her weightloss. I think she meant she was 105kg and now 95kg, that would make sense (16.5 stone to 15 stone) (19lbs)

Also why does she constantly delete her images off her grid? Sick of her saying it’s her house too when it’s not and I know this for a fact, it’s rented it’s not hers. Wish she would stop portraying herself as the ‘big I am’ too. Stay bleeping humble nobody likes a show off.

Last edited:
There’s no way on this earth she was 150kg! I’m 133kg and I’m much bigger than she was!

Think about all the hols and cars and bragging that we get to watch from all that money they made through the sale!

been stalking this page for ages I had to make an account.

I get what she’s going for but how daft does she look posing with that sunflower 🤭

• Haha
Not that it will ever be an issue but cos I’m a nosy cow I’m just throwing this out there cos I too swing both ways… but the tracksuit, the bun and the sharing of the lesbian couple tiktoks a few weeks ago 👀

Omg i've just remembered about the 1000 kittens she had....what happened to them :eek: She obviously got bored of them as well!

Not that it will ever be an issue but cos I’m a nosy cow I’m just throwing this out there cos I too swing both ways… but the tracksuit, the bun and the sharing of the lesbian couple tiktoks a few weeks ago 👀
Keep an eye on that👀🤭
I’m all for women empowerment n that, but I think her horse is a little high…

Omg i've just remembered about the 1000 kittens she had....what happened to them :eek: She obviously got bored of them as well!
can’t forget about her rats!