Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean to me it seems like Ryan is a decent enough guy so idk. Maybe they just aren’t compatible
I think he is too ordinary for “wild” Hollie. I’ve always thought she came across very demanding and even a little patronising in her relationships and when she first met him it seemed so rushed! She constantly seemed to push him for the house, the proposal, the baby. I think he loves her and would do anything for her but she finds him boring.

Reactions: 1
I think he is too ordinary for “wild” Hollie. I’ve always thought she came across very demanding and even a little patronising in her relationships and when she first met him it seemed so rushed! She constantly seemed to push him for the house, the proposal, the baby. I think he loves her and would do anything for her but she finds him boring.
such a shame, seemingly seems the opposite of boring, but I think she’s one of those women that decide that no man is good enough for
Her, hence the lilypadding to and from.

such a shame, seemingly seems the opposite of boring, but I think she’s one of those women that decide that no man is good enough for
Her, hence the lilypadding to and from.
Agreed! Always chasing the instagram perfect man but they don’t exist! Ryan seems like a great dad and supportive partner, that might not be exciting all the time but in the long haul, it’s what you want in your life partner 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Agreed! Always chasing the instagram perfect man but they don’t exist! Ryan seems like a great dad and supportive partner, that might not be exciting all the time but in the long haul, it’s what you want in your life partner 🤷🏻‍♀️
He seems to have a solid job as well and has his head screwed on. Obviously we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but seeing how she seems to have changed and become so materialistic since the money started coming in from the business, that may have played a part in things as she seems different to how she was when they first met.

Reactions: 3
And the fact the blokes stayed single throughout the whole ordeal, yet she ran off to Ireland with whoever it was for a break? What about poor Ryan for gods sake🫠

I am so glad I have found this thread! I have followed Hollie since before she was pregnant with her first as I saw a video of her singing on Facebook years ago! I remember how heartbroken she was when Ryan #1 left her but she was then posting another guy (not sure of his name it literally lasted a few days) in her house around her child and then suddenly he just disappeared and she was posting heartbroken quotes again. I think she has always come across as quite erratic making new instagram profiles/ventures but never following through, changing her IG name constantly, wanting to do music, then YouTube, then influencing, then wanting to be private and block everyone when she changed her mind. I think she always wanted a reason to show off. When she met Ryan #2 she was a single mum in a council house with no carpets. I presume he bought their house and all of its contents and she had the cheek to start posting “work hard enough and you’ll get it” type quotes.. this was before W&W. Obviously she has done so well for herself and I genuinely am happy for her and her kids.. but the bragging and tagging her new items so everyone can see how expensive they are is just cringe. Also.. jack Walton and his friend were at Hollies new house every day/night around the kids/cooking/drinking and sleeping over.. recording music and hollie and jack started gigging together and made yet another IG of their duo and again it all just disappeared.. so weird. They were previously friends for years due to music as well!

Reactions: 5
I am so glad I have found this thread! I have followed Hollie since before she was pregnant with her first as I saw a video of her singing on Facebook years ago! I remember how heartbroken she was when Ryan #1 left her but she was then posting another guy (not sure of his name it literally lasted a few days) in her house around her child and then suddenly he just disappeared and she was posting heartbroken quotes again. I think she has always come across as quite erratic making new instagram profiles/ventures but never following through, changing her IG name constantly, wanting to do music, then YouTube, then influencing, then wanting to be private and block everyone when she changed her mind. I think she always wanted a reason to show off. When she met Ryan #2 she was a single mum in a council house with no carpets. I presume he bought their house and all of its contents and she had the cheek to start posting “work hard enough and you’ll get it” type quotes.. this was before W&W. Obviously she has done so well for herself and I genuinely am happy for her and her kids.. but the bragging and tagging her new items so everyone can see how expensive they are is just cringe. Also.. jack Walton and his friend were at Hollies new house every day/night around the kids/cooking/drinking and sleeping over.. recording music and hollie and jack started gigging together and made yet another IG of their duo and again it all just disappeared.. so weird. They were previously friends for years due to music as well!
She just can’t seem to make her mind up can she

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I’ve found people that agree. Her erratic behaviour over the years has always been so cringe. I found it so strange when she blocked everyone and went private only to start a new ig and be public again. Just think how much better her business would’ve done if she hadn’t got rid of her original ig and that 10-15k followers! Same with Lorna. I know it can be toxic but surely they realised their private ig’s generated a tit ton of buzz for W&W? Her obsession with the word “wild” has me cringing forever. Her queen of nature vibes are so weird for how materialistic she is 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad I’ve found people that agree. Her erratic behaviour over the years has always been so cringe. I found it so strange when she blocked everyone and went private only to start a new ig and be public again. Just think how much better her business would’ve done if she hadn’t got rid of her original ig and that 10-15k followers! Same with Lorna. I know it can be toxic but surely they realised their private ig’s generated a tit ton of buzz for W&W? Her obsession with the word “wild” has me cringing forever. Her queen of nature vibes are so weird for how materialistic she is 😂
maybe it’s a cry for help?😮💨

who knows. But she definitely doesn’t know what she wants in a man, I’m all for women empowerment but she gives me the ick.

Yeah it’s genuinely just strange! She said a few weeks ago she was stopping drinking then was getting drunk a few nights after, I get the impression she’s just really impulsive and jumps straight into things and then regrets it after.. she also gives off quite pick me vibes like she craves male attention but I feel like she gets bored very easily

she also gives off quite pick me vibes like she craves male attention but I feel like she gets bored very easily
I think maybe they get put off by her neediness. She’s always seemed so pushy in relationships and seems to go a million miles an hour. She had bought a house, got engaged and pregnant with Ryan 2.0 before they’d even been together for a year! I know relationships move differently but her constant talk of getting married even on stories was so cringe. Look how it’s ended 🤷🏻‍♀️

Material items are probably being used as a coping mechanism rather than dealing with the issues that exist. They give that small quick buzz but they don't fix anything long term.

I think she is someone who needs to find her own inner peace. I get the vibe that she tries to be what she thinks other people will like but it backfires because it is false, hence the apparent indecisive nature.

She is not as mature as she would like to portray and I think she probably has daddy issues which is why she can't settle with any of these guys.

Rant over x

Definitely daddy issues!!
Material items are probably being used as a coping mechanism rather than dealing with the issues that exist. They give that small quick buzz but they don't fix anything long term.

I think she is someone who needs to find her own inner peace. I get the vibe that she tries to be what she thinks other people will like but it backfires because it is false, hence the apparent indecisive nature.

She is not as mature as she would like to portray and I think she probably has daddy issues which is why she can't settle with any of these guys.

Rant over x

Maybe you’re into something🤭🤭

I’m sure she’s said in the Past sit sbout not having a dad etc? But I swear they used to see each other back in the day?

From what she wrote on socials she has said that her mum has brought her up all of her life and when her dad saw her singing videos they got back in touch and I’m pretty sure he got a tattoo of her and then they fell out and he got a cross through the tattoo or something like that!
Maybe you’re into something🤭🤭

I’m sure she’s said in the Past sit sbout not having a dad etc? But I swear they used to see each other back in the day?

From what she wrote on socials she has said that her mum has brought her up all of her life and when her dad saw her singing videos they got back in touch and I’m pretty sure he got a tattoo of her and then they fell out and he got a cross through the tattoo or something like that!
Yes! I remember all of this. She spent time with him when Oakley was little and posted it on her story

I guess they’re both childish then😂🍎🌳

• Haha