Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here we go with the hella boring holiday pics of just her eye bleeping the camera and flicking her hair and getting a photo on her grid of her in a tit tonne of different outfits. Make no wonder she doesn’t keep a man for more than 2 minutes - she just loves herself tooooooo much. And a white bikini is a NO from me VILE it does her no favours.

Reactions: 1
Honestly I can’t keep up with her, one moment she’s on this crazy healthy life style, next she’s materialistic asf, next she’s this high and mighty, love and light bullshit spiritualist. Her personality changes more than she probably changes her socks.

Reactions: 4
Don't get me wrong, she is nice looking, but her personality makes her an ugly bleeping bleep. And I'm already sick of her eye bleeping herself and flicking her hair about 🤢🤢 get a bleeping life hun. Lorna doesn't do this tit, at least she's humble 😂😂

Don't get me wrong, she is nice looking, but her personality makes her an ugly bleeping bleep. And I'm already sick of her eye bleeping herself and flicking her hair about 🤢🤢 get a bleeping life hun. Lorna doesn't do this tit, at least she's humble 😂😂
Hahaha Trying to make out they have made friends (who clearly can’t be arsed as they were both on their phones and ignoring them and probably got sick of Hollie bragging about HER BUSINESS as you know she will bigging herself up haha) oh then an outfit change. Eye fucked the camera AGAIN. Had to document everything and make a TikTok of how FUN they are.
---
She only looks nice as she filters herself every single time. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
I am actually gobsmacked by the last 24 hours of stories and how many of them were either her eye bleeping herself or that grotesque friend she’s gone away with. He’s absolutely revolting.
For someone who plays down to earth and enlightened mother of the year, she’s a mess. Materialistic, shallow, superficial. bleeping gross.

Reactions: 3
Not leaving much to the imagination ay hol😂👀 trying to show em what they’re missing? Jesus Christ.

Where has she gone ? It looks totally dead and it’s not much warmer there than it is here, 17c haha and she is prancing about in a bikini. She is such a knob and what a prat he is.

Last edited:
I was going to say.. all that money but can’t afford anywhere nice. 🤭

• Haha
How annoying is that lad she is with. He literally does my head in. And I can’t believe she was sunbathing in 16c (ummm heat) . It was 13c here today and I was freezing. It only looks HOT 🥵 because of the filter she has been using she must think we are all thick as duck.

I noticed this a bit ago too. Seems very odd ? How has it managed to get 700 followers too ? With no photos!

I noticed this a bit ago too. Seems very odd ? How has it managed to get 700 followers too ? With no photos!
Maybe it was an account she already had that she’s changed the username of. She was always creating new Instagram accounts for one reason or another. She’s never promoted it as far as I’m aware to amass followers.

Yeah it’s hers. I think it could be something to do with lornas other half but I’m not sure. Idk if anyone else saw but the WW shop is only open two days a week now too, wonder what’s going on with that.

If you go onto the 3 little dots in the corner of her instagram and click "about this account" it will come up with her previous usernames. This new account of hers doesn't appear to have history so I'm guessing she's been buying followers again lol

If you go onto the 3 little dots in the corner of her instagram and click "about this account" it will come up with her previous usernames. This new account of hers doesn't appear to have history so I'm guessing she's been buying followers again lol
I didn’t even know you could do that! Wonder how many of W&W followers they have bought then.

When will she understand that more followers don’t mean more sales😂 it just makes the page look popular, until you look who’s following it anyway😂 Instagram need to get rid of bots imo.

The tattoo thing must be an old account of hers, if you look at the tagged photos it’s of eldest son promoting a curved board or something from a few years ago.