Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she’s posted a few times that her next relationship will be her last, third times the charm eh Hollie?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh she’s on a date by the looks hahaha 🤣 it doesn’t take her long to move on. What’s that 3 men now in the last month or two ?

• Haha
God sake, another one looool

Not getting his face in because it's obviously going to go tits up like every other relationship she's had 💀

Screenshot_20230411-234214_Instagram.jpg

Oh bless. She’s trying to be classy drinking red wine 🍷 honestly this girl. She’s so not sure who she is and what she wants. Wish she would just try and stay true to herself. I’ve never seen someone try and change who they are more than her.

Screenshot_20230419-183746_Instagram.jpg

She is not 25 loooool, looks more like 35 🙄 constant eye bleeping herself and holidays, she does my head in

Reactions: 2
So who’s is the 22 plate X3 BMW ? It can’t be hers or she would be showing more of it and showing off how she is incredibly rich (well not really it’s just PCPd so not hers anyway - holidays will be on credit card.) she will up to her neck in debt.

Is she back with Ryan ? Doesn’t he drive one of those? Plus her kid is hanging off the door handle, I’d be fuming if that was someone else’s kid doing that to my car. Surely she isn’t introducing her kids to someone new AGAIN.
---
View attachment 2112700

She is not 25 loooool, looks more like 35 🙄 constant eye bleeping herself and holidays, she does my head in
That look DOES NOT suit her at all.

Attachments

Well it’s not Ryan as he has hand tats.

So must be the first guy she showed off a few weeks back as he took her to the exact same spot.

This must be her showing off her new car without saying it’s her new car. *sigh*

Screenshot_20230421-140949_Instagram.jpg

Their followers are thick as bleeping pig tit. I really don't know how they're still in business with the cost of their crappy products 😒

• Haha
Honestly who knows, they must be making enough for her to get those those super noodle hair extensions.

• Haha
Screenshot_20230421-212635_Instagram.jpg

Absolute mess honestly. I really hope their cash dries up, least humble people in the bleeping world. And Hol is going on holiday AGAIN Jesus Christ

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So this is where the new Devyn tattoo studio is going to be then and they will no doubt be moving the tit bath stuff there too.

How bloody boring going on holiday and Just getting changed every 2 minutes and posing for photos. ((Yawn))

I’m not into body shaming at all but jeez does she look different in that reel of her in the pool/hot tub whatever she’s in 😱

The same two insufferable twats on holiday again, eyefucking themselves, pissing about, doing tit reels, plugging that tit brand.

Sometimes you wouldn’t even think she had 3 young kids. I’m all for having a break but it seems like every week she’s on a night out and she’s away on holiday again after only being back a matter of weeks.

Reactions: 3
Sometimes you wouldn’t even think she had 3 young kids. I’m all for having a break but it seems like every week she’s on a night out and she’s away on holiday again after only being back a matter of weeks.
from a business & customer point of view, if I saw the owner of a brand posting distasteful tit like this on their personal pages it would put me right off spending money on that tit. If I’m buying from a small business I wanna know that in funding their dream home or helping them pay the bills, something like that, not dropping your kids off and pissing off on holiday every couple of months. I understand it’s her birthday but was the holiday before this really necessary considering she’s away again😂- It’s just weird how different her and Lorna/Megan are.