Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes you wouldn’t even think she had 3 young kids. I’m all for having a break but it seems like every week she’s on a night out and she’s away on holiday again after only being back a matter of weeks.
The thing for me is, I can’t see her at all being a mum, you know like making tea for them, putting washing in, vacuuming up, changing bed sheets etc etc. I know she lives with her mum so I can imagine she is doing EVERYTHING for this spoilt brats arse. I bet that’s why it didn’t work out with Ryan. I bet he did everything and she did duck all.
---
from a business & customer point of view, if I saw the owner of a brand posting distasteful tit like this on their personal pages it would put me right off spending money on that tit. If I’m buying from a small business I wanna know that in funding their dream home or helping them pay the bills, something like that, not dropping your kids off and pissing off on holiday every couple of months. I understand it’s her birthday but was the holiday before this really necessary considering she’s away again😂- It’s just weird how different her and Lorna/Megan are.
EXCACTLY THIS 💥🤯 I want to see her not just playing with her kids and taking them to fancy places to play. I want to see her being an actual mum. Not the fancy holidays, the fancy stuff she buys for herself. And you know what the more she is posting of this holiday the more I have realised the business will be paying for this as a business trip to take promotional photos and promotional reels etc. if she is doing that why not say that. I’d have way more respect for her and the brand and I bet so many more people would too. I’m sick of all
This ME TIME tit. It’s all the bleeping time. I’ve never known a mum get some much ME TIME.

Also just want to say that TikTok she shared about obsessing about yourself , why doesn’t she obsess about bleeping being a MUM to them kids. And the privilege of actually doing everyday mum stuff. She makes me so angry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
from a business & customer point of view, if I saw the owner of a brand posting distasteful tit like this on their personal pages it would put me right off spending money on that tit. If I’m buying from a small business I wanna know that in funding their dream home or helping them pay the bills, something like that, not dropping your kids off and pissing off on holiday every couple of months. I understand it’s her birthday but was the holiday before this really necessary considering she’s away again😂- It’s just weird how different her and Lorna/Megan are.
To be fair (and I am in no way defending Hollie here), Lorna was like this for a while, but well before she was making money of her own. She used to show off Kaine's fortune, the things he bought for himself, and her, food out in 5* restaurants pretty much every night, new shoes/expensive designer clothes every week, nights out, this carried on even after she had kids. She's stopped now but I think that's because her house got robbed before she gave birth to her 3rd child, before that she was posting drone footage of their huge house showing exactly where they lived, etc. That and Lorna chooses to have a really quiet social media presence now. I do think the burglary and her actually growing up has stopped her from bragging but she's definitely not one to shy away from showing off.

Reactions: 4
Hi Hollie 👋🏻 I know you are clearly reading on here haha, I hope you take the hint 😉 totally obvious with this afternoons stories. ‘How you much love your job’ with product placement (hint to work holiday aye) and ‘can’t wait to get home to your boys’ The doting mother story. Start showing you actually being a mother and not relying on your own to cook and and clean up after them.

Reactions: 3
To be fair (and I am in no way defending Hollie here), Lorna was like this for a while, but well before she was making money of her own. She used to show off Kaine's fortune, the things he bought for himself, and her, food out in 5* restaurants pretty much every night, new shoes/expensive designer clothes every week, nights out, this carried on even after she had kids. She's stopped now but I think that's because her house got robbed before she gave birth to her 3rd child, before that she was posting drone footage of their huge house showing exactly where they lived, etc. That and Lorna chooses to have a really quiet social media presence now. I do think the burglary and her actually growing up has stopped her from bragging but she's definitely not one to shy away from showing off.
I remember this. Right at the start when they stared making money. But isn’t it sad that she had to be robbed to be humbled and made to grow up? What’s do they expect is going to happen, not that I condone any crime or any sorts but you see all these celebs doing the same thing and they get robbed all the time, idk what they think it’s going to achieve. I’d be constantly questioning myself if my friends were there for me or my money…

Hi Hollie 👋🏻 I know you are clearly reading on here haha, I hope you take the hint 😉 totally obvious with this afternoons stories. ‘How you much love your job’ with product placement (hint to work holiday aye) and ‘can’t wait to get home to your boys’ The doting mother story. Start showing you actually being a mother and not relying on your own to cook and and clean up after them.
I don’t think she actually cares about her outward image and how people perceive her on the internet, as long as she’s got her flashy car to cry in she’s fine.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she actually cares about her outward image and how people perceive her on the internet, as long as she’s got her flashy car to cry in she’s fine.
Can’t wait for all dating stories to fill the feed from tomorrow onwards. MASSIVE EYEROLL

Reactions: 1
Nearly 9 grid pictures all dedicated to her and her weird poses and her teeth that look a little too like my Grandma's, not to mention that self-obsessed story...

Lorna actually continued posting about her house for quite a while after the robbery/attack on Kane. She even had an ig for her home interior after as well. I think she quit social media due to completely different reasons!

Is Hollie on holiday? I didn’t realise.. 🙄 it’s a painful ick that she’s spam posting her holiday on the business ig.

Lorna actually continued posting about her house for quite a while after the robbery/attack on Kane. She even had an ig for her home interior after as well. I think she quit social media due to completely different reasons!

Is Hollie on holiday? I didn’t realise.. 🙄 it’s a painful ick that she’s spam posting her holiday on the business ig.
That’s because the business will be paying for it and she will have to show it was for ‘business reasons’ that’s she went on holiday so will have to put it ok the business page. They will be putting it through the books to reduce tax. Just like her car(s), no doubt Lorna will have a car too although she can’t drive so Kane will drive it. Don’t forget there cheaply made tit is highly expensive to buy. Profit profit profit.

Is it Ryan that she’s always referring to when she posts stuff about being in a toxic relationship? I know we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but he always seemed a decent guy who treated her well.

Is it Ryan that she’s always referring to when she posts stuff about being in a toxic relationship? I know we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but he always seemed a decent guy who treated her well.
Well that’s what I think when she does. But who knows with her.

Jeez if I was Ryan and my ex was posting that kind of stuff about me I’d be fuming😂 she seems like the toxic one in the relationship judging by her selfish behaviour recently 😂👀

Jeez if I was Ryan and my ex was posting that kind of stuff about me I’d be fuming😂 she seems like the toxic one in the relationship judging by her selfish behaviour recently 😂👀
Slags him off through quotes and tiktoks about toxic relationships but expects him to take the kids whenever she wants another holiday.

I know he’s their dad so he should take them but my point being she is that way about him on social media but then he’s good enough when she wants to go off galavanting.

She’s absolutely ruined those extensions of hers as well, they look so nitty now, even though the blonde looks ridiculous with that “face framing” placement😂

• Haha
So yeah the BMW Q3 we saw the other day is hers. She got rid of the Range Rover.
I thought she’d had a bmw for a while after the Mercedes? I thought the Range Rover was what she bought for her mum but I may be totally wrong. I remember some mention of her mums car. She shows off that many cars it’s hard to keep up 😂

I thought she’d had a bmw for a while after the Mercedes? I thought the Range Rover was what she bought for her mum but I may be totally wrong. I remember some mention of her mums car. She shows off that many cars it’s hard to keep up 😂
I thought it was hers. Her mum was sat in the passenger seat when she showed it on her stories. And she was bragging about how proud her mum was of her. Maybe I got it wrong. duck knows. Range Rovers are a tit anyway. 😂
---
Why doesn’t she just stop buying cars, going on fancy holidays, fancy extensions and sort out getting an actual home for her 3 kids.

Attachments

• Sick