Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
must Have pissed her lady ship off enough to get blocked LMAO. why is she going for a bloke like that when she’s already got two baby daddies, maybe she’s kept the boys a secret👀😂
---
Speaking of, just noticed she’s taken all the photos off of her offspring from her insta page 👀
The photos she has chosen of herself to show though on her profile aren’t her best IMO. A lately her skin (without the filter) looks really bad. Totally fake advertising. Her products aren’t everything they claim.
---
must Have pissed her lady ship off enough to get blocked LMAO. why is she going for a bloke like that when she’s already got two baby daddies, maybe she’s kept the boys a secret👀😂
---
Speaking of, just noticed she’s taken all the photos off of her offspring from her insta page 👀
She doesn’t even mention them in her Bio anymore. If she is bringing men like that into her life she truly is a tit mother, she should be protecting them boys at all cost. Vile mum award. Even posting story’s of herself with wine in hand and music saying she has a drinking problem. I mean come on you are a mum Hollie, act like one. Don’t brag about how much you drink. Having children is a gift many don’t receive.
---
If she’s been using her own skincare stuff for years why is her natural skin sooooooo bad.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
His profile pic on insta, he’s not the most good looking of men. She certainly has a type though with looks. However I Think she was a fool to get rid of Ryan 2.0. He seems such a nice genuine fatherly bloke. But yet she keeps going for all these dickheads.
I believe they met through tiktok lol. I’ve warned her about him YET she’s still gone there. He will have lovebombed his way into her pants (I’ve been there). He’ll be telling her she’s an amazing mum, cooking for her, and giving her false hope until he drops her like a sack of tit and she’ll be writing sad songs about him for tiktok before we know it. Can’t wait to see how this unfolds🥴
---
---
wouldn’t surprise me when from what I can see here, she never has her boys anyway. Does this girl have any morals?🤣

Reactions: 3
She absolutely doesn’t. If I was her in position I wouldn’t be chasing after booze, flash cars, men, nightsout and holidays. I’d be driving a bog standard car and saving like mad to concentrate on getting myself a forever home for my kids instead of living with my mother.

Reactions: 6
I believe they met through tiktok lol. I’ve warned her about him YET she’s still gone there. He will have lovebombed his way into her pants (I’ve been there). He’ll be telling her she’s an amazing mum, cooking for her, and giving her false hope until he drops her like a sack of tit and she’ll be writing sad songs about him for tiktok before we know it. Can’t wait to see how this unfolds🥴
---

wouldn’t surprise me when from what I can see here, she never has her boys anyway. Does this girl have any morals?🤣
Jeez she won’t even listen to someone who’s been there done that, she’s so selfish and her poor boys are gunna learn that too. I hardly see Oakley on her stories, it’s all about Hudson since he’s been born, it’s like the scene in Toy Story where Andy doesn’t wanna play with woody anymore 🥹🥹

• Sad
Them boys will grow up thinking it’s ok to have a woman after woman, because mummy had men after men.

You know, I’m all for single mums having a break etc but come onnnn😩 those poor boys. Her head needs a wobble clearly

I know she reads here, so I hope she reads this and takes note. Sort your head and life out hollie them boys deserve better instead of all these men you keep introducing them to. You might be the SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS WOMEN you TRY to portray to your sheep BUT you aren’t been a very successful mother to them boys. You really need to concentrate on them more than all this bed hopping.

Makes you wonder what her mum put her through as a kid.

I know she reads here, so I hope she reads this and takes note. Sort your head and life out hollie them boys deserve better instead of all these men you keep introducing them to. You might be the SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS WOMEN you TRY to portray to your sheep BUT you aren’t been a very successful mother to them boys. You really need to concentrate on them more than all this bed hopping.

Makes you wonder what her mum put her through as a kid.
does she actually? Probably makes her feel better having all these haters😂🫡
---
The photos she has chosen of herself to show though on her profile aren’t her best IMO. A lately her skin (without the filter) looks really bad. Totally fake advertising. Her products aren’t everything they claim.
---

She doesn’t even mention them in her Bio anymore. If she is bringing men like that into her life she truly is a tit mother, she should be protecting them boys at all cost. Vile mum award. Even posting story’s of herself with wine in hand and music saying she has a drinking problem. I mean come on you are a mum Hollie, act like one. Don’t brag about how much you drink. Having children is a gift many don’t receive.
---
If she’s been using her own skincare stuff for years why is her natural skin sooooooo bad.
Also touching on this!! The ingredients they use are literally melt and pour soaps, or just ingredients re bottled and sold for a stupid markup price, yeah they’re all natural or whatever but they don’t even try to change the recipes to make them their own. I’d trust lush more than these two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Bloody hell, I've not commented for a few weeks and come back to all this! In that time there's been 2 men on the go... crikey.

• Haha
Omg I can’t take how much this girl is always heartbroken over men. Wtf Sing something happy for a change. Jesus Christ

Reactions: 1
They can’t be very exclusive if hes still Willy waggling over on tinder 💀👀
---
Why is she suddenly posting all
About the boys again ffs. Callum clearly isn’t interested in single mums so she can drop the act now?? Must be what it is lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They can’t be very exclusive if hes still Willy waggling over on tinder 💀👀
---
Why is she suddenly posting all
About the boys again ffs. Callum clearly isn’t interested in single mums so she can drop the act now?? Must be what it is lmao
My sons my pride and joy, I would never stop posting him to try and impress a man! Strange behaviour

Is this another one where the boys are left with Ryan so “Mama” can have a break.
Wonder who she is dragging along this time so they can take photos of her all holiday long ((yawn)) I would honestly hate been her mate. Ummm does she actually have any friends ? Other than Lorna ?