Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that found this a bit of an odd thing to say?

She clearly wishes she had a girl, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s pregnant in the next year with the new fella in the hopes of having a girl.
Don’t think she is with the new fella anymore. He probably ran a mile when he realised how much she loves herself and how big headed she is.
---
Can’t believe she is on a night out and she’s either posting selfies of herself or posting W&W stuff. Bet she is a right laugh to go out with. (Yawn)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that found this a bit of an odd thing to say?

She clearly wishes she had a girl, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s pregnant in the next year with the new fella in the hopes of having a girl.
Imagine your mum posting on her Instagram stories photos of you saying she wishes she had a girl, nah, couldn’t be me.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker but first time poster
I’m actually gutted I was using the skincare set for well over a month and had great results brought more only to have the worst breakout over that wont go away 😭. Feel like their products are very inconsistent with my personal experience anyway

Long time lurker but first time poster
I’m actually gutted I was using the skincare set for well over a month and had great results brought more only to have the worst breakout over that wont go away 😭. Feel like their products are very inconsistent with my personal experience anyway
If you look through a lot of their ingredients a lot of the stuff they use can potentially clog pores leading to stubborn acne and breakouts! Try using only warm water /very gentle face wash, and maybe some witch hazel paired with some gentle moisturiser to detox from their bollocks products for a few days and see where it takes ya. They spew this “we’re healers” bollocks when it’s all in the green witch book, just because it’s organic doesn’t mean it’s good for everyone unfortunately
---
Also I do want to just add, careful with those oils they sell, some certain crystals shouldn’t be exposed to long term moisture and can actually end up corroding into the products your using, like those crystal water bottles without the casing.

Oh maybe it is, but I thought I'd seen her post about it being her mums car when getting fuel after buying it....
God knows then. Think she just likes showing off haha ‘look at me everyone I have this and I have that, I love myself, oh and I can’t get a man and I wish my youngest son was a girl’ haha

Reactions: 3
Lmao she’s seeing someone new. Someone that hates single mums but sleeps with no one but multiple single mums at once🥱 I believe he’s called Callum Huckle

• Haha
0DE1D863-8534-420B-ACA2-5DF804B9FEA1.png

this is in said Callum’s living room, apparently they’ve only been speaking for a few days. That was quick 😂

I just wanna know who has her kids whilst she’s doing all this dick hopping🤣 I could never hahahaha, vile

Reactions: 5
No more digging from me, I’m blocked 🤣 but this is Callum’s tinder profile
His profile pic on insta, he’s not the most good looking of men. She certainly has a type though with looks. However I Think she was a fool to get rid of Ryan 2.0. He seems such a nice genuine fatherly bloke. But yet she keeps going for all these dickheads.

Reactions: 4
No more digging from me, I’m blocked 🤣 but this is Callum’s tinder profile
must Have pissed her lady ship off enough to get blocked LMAO. why is she going for a bloke like that when she’s already got two baby daddies, maybe she’s kept the boys a secret👀😂
---
Speaking of, just noticed she’s taken all the photos off of her offspring from her insta page 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3