Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such an ick that she’s gone back to Ryan 2.0 again. Leave the poor guy alone.

Reactions: 1
Was it not because of Arthur’s birthday or and I just being naive 😂🤔
If she is still there on a Monday Morning I’m presuming it’s not just because it’s Arthur’s birthday. I hope she is back with Ryan and gives them kids a stable home life again. Can’t be good for them moving them every 2 minutes and introducing them to new men constantly.

Her latest storys just give me the ick. I wish she would stop eye ‘f@@king’ herself when she sings 🙄 god she really does love herself.

I can never concentrate on anything Hollie has to say when she talks on Instagram stories, I’m just always so distracted by her teeth.

It’s the way she can’t close her mouth around her teeth that gives me the ick

Just a thought but if she is sharing her reels with their products on to her personal account shouldn’t she be posting AD ? Isn’t she breaking rules ?

Didn’t she cheat on Ryan though with Jack ? So this is a bit hypocritical. Also the black and white photo with the illuminated teeth is a massive NO from me. I’m all for nice white teeth but not illuminating ones.
she cheated?? I thought they were broken up before all that happened.

The way she says “er” after every sentence drives me nuts, it goes straight through me 🤢

Reactions: 2
Looks like the new guy and her are no more with all the single posts.
---
Oh and the black and white teeth picture is gone. Thank god it was horrendous.
---
Her brows tho💀 they are way to big for her face now, she looks so weird.
They looked nice as they were. Totally agree they look like slugs on her face now.

Last edited: