Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soft launching her new relationship like it’s gunna be better than all the rest, “our hol” herself needs to learn to be alone for once before gino de campo thinks she’s a bike
She’s already known as a bike isn’t she ???? 😂
---
You can guarantee he will be ‘the one’ ‘the best thing ever’ and you can guarantee she will BUY him everything, she will try and change him and he will chew her up and spit her right back out. We all know the narrative by now and then it will go back to her posting crappy relationship reels and her posing in the mirror with her teeth gleaming and her boobs out. 🙄
---
Looks like Lorna is back on the ‘gram now too.
yeah I noticed that too. I also noticed a new account created ‘devyn wild tattoo studio’ ? Wait what, so she is no longer a singer but now a tattooist ? Wish this girl would make her bloody mind up as to what exactly she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What I want to know is where did she get this Devyn Wild tit from? Did she deedpoll her name? 😳

Being covered in tattoos doesn’t make you a tattoo artist. Maybe her and Kane are going into business together?

What I want to know is where did she get this Devyn Wild tit from? Did she deedpoll her name? 😳

Being covered in tattoos doesn’t make you a tattoo artist. Maybe her and Kane are going into business together?
I thought the exact same thing. I’m sure she said she had deed polled her surname to Wild haha she must have added the devyn bit too. Talk about hating who you really are. She is just so weird imo. It they were going into business together though hardly fair on him doing the actual work and her using her name for the business. Again just shows how much she loves herself.

If Kane and Lors house is up for sale he will be needing a new studio to work from whilst they move. still can’t understand why they would use hollies name though. Unless it’s so she can feel important like she is some business tycoon and so she can have a hold over them 😂 even if she is in a relationship she will always be their 3rd wheel.

Reactions: 2
If Kane and Lors house is up for sale he will be needing a new studio to work from whilst they move. still can’t understand why they would use hollies name though. Unless it’s so she can feel important like she is some business tycoon and so she can have a hold over them 😂 even if she is in a relationship she will always be their 3rd wheel.

Same with how she takes the wheel most of the time with their mouldy bath stuff. She has to be in control of everything otherwise she throws her toys out the pram. If Kane is going into business with her for tattoos he’s gunna have a hard time getting clients, hollies personality is so vulgar I doubt many people would want to be in close proximity to her while also having an intimate procedure done, I couldn’t think of anything worse than sitting down to get a day session and having to hear her voice and see those horse teeth of hers, I’d tap out😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Mouldy bath stuff’ lol 😂 I ordered once to just see what all the fuss was about and I will not order again. What a load of shite and it’s totally overpriced. They are totally lying about all the orders they get. They don’t even have enough followers to justify it. It’s all a load of tit. I reckon the shop will be shutting or condensing down and because of the lease they will have, they will be turning it into a tattoo studio and renting chair space out.

‘Mouldy bath stuff’ lol 😂 I ordered once to just see what all the fuss was about and I will not order again. What a load of shite and it’s totally overpriced. They are totally lying about all the orders they get. They don’t even have enough followers to justify it. It’s all a load of tit. I reckon the shop will be shutting or condensing down and because of the lease they will have, they will be turning it into a tattoo studio and renting chair space out.
Wouldn’t surprise me tbh. Yeah I had some of their Christmas tit once and everything smelt like damp and mould after few days of being opened, has to bin it all. And yeah you’re 100% right - if you look on their followers you can see the bots from a mile away. Honestly wish someone would out them and their lies, blatant copying and the rest

E4A35295-4991-48F1-B657-AF4089972A7B.jpeg

---
1803B130-4233-4442-ACED-8D636B87BE09.jpeg

---
What like these ones hahahaha. There are soooooo many bought followers. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 1
Oh god are they moving AGAIN?! Also is he actually still working properly bc his Notorious Ink business is dissolved as of July 2022 according to Companies House and there's no other appointments for him on there.

Oh god are they moving AGAIN?! Also is he actually still working properly bc his Notorious Ink business is dissolved as of July 2022 according to Companies House and there's no other appointments for him on there.
Well he must be working because on the house details it shows his tattoo studio in the outbuilding next to the bar they made. So maybe working and either not disclosing his income or just gone self employed instead. I’m thinking they are selling up and buying a small holding or something next so they can puppy farm the dogs and to breed the cats too.

Well he must be working because on the house details it shows his tattoo studio in the outbuilding next to the bar they made. So maybe working and either not disclosing his income or just gone self employed instead. I’m thinking they are selling up and buying a small holding or something next so they can puppy farm the dogs and to breed the cats too.
None of that surprises me, especially with the animals. When they first got together, Kaine had a bulldog, then they got more dogs. Got rid of them. Had more dogs, got rid of them. Got cats a few times, they even had sphynx cats at one point; got rid of them. And now they've got all these dogs! Was the same with Hollie and Ryan, they had 2 dogs at one point and then just kept one. She had cats too. Everything is replacable apparently!

Edit - not to mention she's got chickens now!

I literally can’t stand people like that. An animal is for life. They aren’t toys to be replaced. Oh who’s got chickens ? Lor or Hol ? Makes me laugh too with how many times they change their ‘images’ they are always trying to reinvent themselves. New man on the scene so you can guarantee Hol is in for yet another change.

Hollie has had so many pets over the years. Remember that gorgeous black and white collie called Wolf? She had him when Oakley was a baby for about 2 months 🫢

I literally can’t stand people like that. An animal is for life. They aren’t toys to be replaced. Oh who’s got chickens ? Lor or Hol ? Makes me laugh too with how many times they change their ‘images’ they are always trying to reinvent themselves. New man on the scene so you can guarantee Hol is in for yet another change.
Lorna has the chickens according to her IG!
---
Hollie has had so many pets over the years. Remember that gorgeous black and white collie called Wolf? She had him when Oakley was a baby for about 2 months 🫢
Omg I remember Wolf… and Hugo her cat she’d had for years as well

I’m telling you they are going to move to a farm / small holding next. Doesn’t Lornas garden just have fake grass though ?

I’m telling you they are going to move to a farm / small holding next. Doesn’t Lornas garden just have fake grass though ?
Wouldn’t put it past them. The house they have/had is gorgeous and no idea why they would wanna up and move out of it, bizarre behaviour imo. But this is what happens when people get more money than they have sense, they spend it on flashy crap, chasing that dopamine high buying stuff they don’t need, take hollies car for example, why does she need a brand new bmw 4x4? Surely you’d wanna invest in your future, but a house/some land to build on for the future of your children? Not renting a new house every year, buying cars and coats and everything else in between, their kids will have absolutely no sense of money and will more than likely be a bit spoilt when they grow up, and they have nobody to blame but themselves. Hollie thrives in the chaos and she loves the attention that comes with it, the boys will pick up on it as they grow up.

Reactions: 4
I know this is completely off topic, but how can they justify charging £40 for 500ml of bubble bath!!! 😠