Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww bless ‘our Hollie’ is all loved up by looking at her story. Wonder how long it will last this time. I bet he’s the best thing EVER and like no other man she’s been with. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Honestly idk why people spend money on it religiously, I understand if it’s as a treat or a gift for someone but imagine paying 40 quid a month for a bottle of bubble bath🙃

Reactions: 1
We get it Hollie you are in a new relationship 🙄 bet he’s the controlling type and has told her to remove all her posts.

F861B871-A765-4E9F-AD1F-26EEF32EAF9A.jpeg

I smell bullshit. You’re telling me that they have taken £40k selling bubble bath in about a week. That’s absolute bullshit. Something dodgy is going on.

“We’ve put a sale on now because we like to make it so that it’s affordable” while the fourty quid a bottle bubble bath has just sold out, ffs you can’t make this up

I couldn’t see one single bottle in that video of all the sales they have taken. Honestly it’s all bullshit. Just like the amount of followers they have. The like count and comments on their posts do not justify it. Plus Hollie DEVYN follower count is going up daily but if you look you will notice she has bought hers too as half of them have blank profiles. 😂

duck me she clearly can’t EVER stop showing off, new Range Rover it would seem. No reg plate on show though so I take it it’s not brand new 😂 Good to see her posting photos of herself again too. Must have split up with the new boyf. He’s probably worked out what a narcissist she is.

Just looked at the most viewed houses article on Daily Mail and Kaine and Lornas house is in it 😂

• Wow
Anyone else noticed that Hollies numbers just keep rising ? Why she buying followers when she doesn’t even use her account anymore to brag ? Oh tit yeah she does forgot she bought a 2nd hand 10 year old Range Rover this week but didn’t want to admit that to anyone by disguising her reg plate 😂 Also noticed Ryan followers her account again or has he always followed her since they split ?

25683812-B1D2-415D-A70E-C872A3C6F5C4.jpeg
Jesus they look common as muck for two people who’ve made a considerable amount of money selling Quaker Oats with some essential oils added
Surely it’s time one of them got knocked up again ?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2023324Jesus they look common as muck for two people who’ve made a considerable amount of money selling Quaker Oats with some essential oils added
Surely it’s time one of them got knocked up again ?
Won’t be long before Hollie is again, she has to match up with Lorna. Also If I was introducing myself to new customers I’d have used a better photo than that too. 🤢 a business selling natural cosmetics but yet that are as far from natural as you can get.
---
I’m guessing things didn’t work out for Hollie with the new chap so she is back trying to get up duff with Ryan now 🤣

Reactions: 5