Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusted to see Hollie sharing videos of Lorna’s autistic daughter having a meltdown and crying by quoting her “a needy girl”. And then another story saying her “autism is soothed” by bouncing on Hollie’s leg.

VILE. I’m autistic myself. There is absolutely no need to exploit an innocent child who cannot speak for herself just for views and for people to be like “aww bless her”. And autism isn’t SOOTHED. How ignorant can you be?!

Reactions: 10
Absolutely disgusted to see Hollie sharing videos of Lorna’s autistic daughter having a meltdown and crying by quoting her “a needy girl”. And then another story saying her “autism is soothed” by bouncing on Hollie’s leg.

VILE. I’m autistic myself. There is absolutely no need to exploit an innocent child who cannot speak for herself just for views and for people to be like “aww bless her”. And autism isn’t SOOTHED. How ignorant can you be?!
I’ve always felt like this in regards to her showing off and exploiting Lorna’s daughter. Lorna herself isn’t on social media anymore, how dare Hollie show her child online in such a vulnerable moment? Such an appalling choice of words too, as you’ve mentioned.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always felt like this in regards to her showing off and exploiting Lorna’s daughter. Lorna herself isn’t on social media anymore, how dare Hollie show her child online in such a vulnerable moment? Such an appalling choice of words too, as you’ve mentioned.
I know.. I think it’s so unfair on poor Delilah and on Lorna because she probably won’t even see it. 😞 if someone filmed Hollie in distress and posted it online I think she would be devastated so why do it to a child who doesn’t know?

Reactions: 5
I hope someone mentions it to Lorna. I for one wouldn’t feel comfortable if I had a child and my friend was recording them being overstimulated😞

Reactions: 1
I think Hollie really wanted a girl with her last pregnancy I even recall her actually captioning a video of Ryan holding Lorna’s newborn as “get this man a daughter”. The way she clings to Lorna’s girls is so strange, even for a best friend or “auntie”. It makes me SO uncomfortable to see. Paints herself as this enlightened mother-to-all but actually, it’s pushy and invasive as duck.

Reactions: 5
I hope someone mentions it to Lorna. I for one wouldn’t feel comfortable if I had a child and my friend was recording them being overstimulated😞
Either she reads this or someone said something as they weren't on there this morning

Reactions: 2
I needed to make an account for this!!
Hollie and Lorna won’t have this business for much longer. Heard nothing but complaints about their products recently. Would need a bank loan to buy them but imagine you do buy them and they come and the bath milk is a big clump of the oil what’s soaked all the salts up 🤣 The bath milks and salts are awful and do absolutely nothing for your skin. The reviews they put on are written by hollie 🙈 hence why there’s never a name above! People know about this business and how poorly run it is. It won’t be here forever LOL!

Reactions: 6
I needed to make an account for this!!
Hollie and Lorna won’t have this business for much longer. Heard nothing but complaints about their products recently. Would need a bank loan to buy them but imagine you do buy them and they come and the bath milk is a big clump of the oil what’s soaked all the salts up 🤣 The bath milks and salts are awful and do absolutely nothing for your skin. The reviews they put on are written by hollie 🙈 hence why there’s never a name above! People know about this business and how poorly run it is. It won’t be here forever LOL!

mum sure I read in this thread somewhere about the bath milks, causing a bad smell in the drains etc 😬

I’m sure* 😹

I’ve actually bought their products before and was so disappointed. I bought the oat bag, and one of their bath kits and it was all crap. No smells from the bath stuff and the oat bag didn’t even work 😂

I wonder if she’ll even notice her failing business her heads so far up her own arse

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’ll even notice her failing business her heads so far up her own arse
it’s kind of worrying seeing how many get aways and items she’s gone off and bought, surely she’s getting some good deals and prices otherwise that money won’t be there when the business is failing which will mess her up for the future especially if they go bankrupt.

Imagine using the cost to repair your car as a way to brag? I found it so “oh look at me, I can afford £280 on the spot”.
Okay Miss Wild Hollie, we remember when you couldn’t afford a car, stay humble ✌

Hahaha, sure. She’ll get bored of that soon just like she does with everyone and everything else! 😅 notice how Lorna has yet MORE small kittens?

Reactions: 1
I like how she crossed out the cost of the holiday she booked but in reality it did absolutely nowt. it’s doing nothing for her image by boasting YET AGAIN, what a turn off, as a consumer her ego has put me right off buying anything ever again😂

I like how she crossed out the cost of the holiday she booked but in reality it did absolutely nowt. it’s doing nothing for her image by boasting YET AGAIN, what a turn off, as a consumer her ego has put me right off buying anything ever again😂
I noticed that, considering it was easy to read the price....

Reactions: 3