Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shop is looking absolutely dead again, more family in there than customers 🤣 if I walked into a shop to see a bunch of kids sat in a bath eating Pringles and throwing the stock on the floor I’d walk straight back out!

Reactions: 5
Her pretend problem with alcohol is the beggiest thing she’s ever done.

Reactions: 3
She only got tattooed the other day and she's already having baths??? That's like a massive no no

Reactions: 1
The irony of her sharing a post about how material things don’t matter and being down to earth is the key to life when she’s so materialistic. Constantly showing off her car and the expensive holiday cottages she books etc.

Reactions: 6
The irony of her sharing a post about how material things don’t matter and being down to earth is the key to life when she’s so materialistic. Constantly showing off her car and the expensive holiday cottages she books etc.
Literally posted herself in a Balenciaga hoodie the other day and always posts her car. She is so unbearable
Screenshot_20221012-141853_Instagram.jpg
😂

Hollie literally resembles a puppet, she keeps her head so deadly still when she does talking stories and her mouth does not move when she’s talking, it’s all just teeth. I understand she’s excited to have not fucked up teeth but is she now not able to close her mouth as a result?

Reactions: 2
Hollie literally resembles a puppet, she keeps her head so deadly still when she does talking stories and her mouth does not move when she’s talking, it’s all just teeth. I understand she’s excited to have not fucked up teeth but is she now not able to close her mouth as a result?
It's the sausage lips

• Haha
Can’t get over the amount of white girls with dreadlocks/braids on Hollie’s story… sheeesh 😂

She’s not even given Lorna a chance on the last few selfies she’s uploaded.. Lorna’s not even ready for half the pictures but as long as Hollie looks nice 😅

You can tell Hollie is that loud bossy friend that makes herself seem way more important in your life than she actually is. The way she inserts herself into Lorna’s family is so weird to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s been spending too much time with Kaine, sticking her middle finger up in every picture/video! Lush. Speaking of, Kaines closed his tattoo business according to company house 👀

She’s been spending too much time with Kaine, sticking her middle finger up in every picture/video! Lush. Speaking of, Kaines closed his tattoo business according to company house 👀
He works in a private home studio so I guess he doesn’t pay his taxes 🫣

Reactions: 3
I wonder if that fella she sneakily placed in frame is her son’s best mate yet……..