Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Excuse my hair, I’m a mum today”

.. are you not a mum everyday?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another 20% sale. Never thought I’d see a shop who has more sales than DFS or SCS but they just might beat them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See I was thinking that but the way she worded it sounded like something else (also the quick camera move away from him also makes it seem a little odd)
I had to have a look😂 I don’t think that’s a new bloke, I’m sure that’s one of her friends.

I’m also pretty sure he’s hair hairdresser!

She went out with her hairdresser then had her hair done and then went on a date with her new man.

Reactions: 1
She could’ve quite easily shared this via spotify but she just HAD to get the hand holding wallpaper in there after all the “i’m happy single staying in my lane ✌” stories didn’t she hahahaha she’s the biggest beg I can’t cope with her

C53ABE05-4B83-4CE4-AD7E-EA1868355B59.jpeg

Her stories today of her recording picking up the kids on her phone and singing while driving, then putting them to bed calling herself "supermum" is just like ?? What, doing the basic childcare duties makes you amazing? She's so up her own arse. She used to be so humble, but this money has fully gone to her head. The constant sales in the shop is making me cringe so hard too. And there's definitely another new guy on the scene lol

She was the exact same after her split from Ryan 1.0, constant dates and new men on her stories until Ryan 2.0 and now the cycle has repeated. Wonder when the next Ryan will appear!

Reactions: 2
She just doesn’t know how to be alone, she needs to give herself a year or so to find out what kind of man she wants, not the first one to give her attention 😮💨

Her stories today of her recording picking up the kids on her phone and singing while driving, then putting them to bed calling herself "supermum" is just like ?? What, doing the basic childcare duties makes you amazing? She's so up her own arse. She used to be so humble, but this money has fully gone to her head. The constant sales in the shop is making me cringe so hard too. And there's definitely another new guy on the scene lol
She’s simply doing what all single parents do day in day out but they just get on with it instead of posting about it on social media so people will tell them what an amazing parent they are.

She just doesn’t know how to be alone, she needs to give herself a year or so to find out what kind of man she wants, not the first one to give her attention 😮💨
Totally agree with this. She clearly isn't comfortable with her own company so will accept attention from anyone, even people who aren't right for her.

Reactions: 2
So what i don't get is why are they putting all these huge sales on and then complain that they have to close as they're too busy?? Just stop putting sales on and your orders will be slower but more consistant 😂

So what i don't get is why are they putting all these huge sales on and then complain that they have to close as they're too busy?? Just stop putting sales on and your orders will be slower but more consistant 😂
I think they’re doing it so often because sales aren’t up to par when everything is full price, it’s a shady marketing tactic to make you think you’re getting a better deal but in reality the products aren’t worth their full price anyway

If you look through some of the products like the face oils they actually say how much stock they have left and give you a rough idea of how much they have sold and it doesn't 't seem to be selling that much.

Imagine letting some grotty fella you’ve just met fling your son around your living room 🫣 “happy his best mates here” I’m sure he’ll have another best mate by next week honey

Imagine letting some grotty fella you’ve just met fling your son around your living room 🫣 “happy his best mates here” I’m sure he’ll have another best mate by next week honey
LOOOOL☠

we all thought it though. I do feel sorry for Oakley the very most though, he’s watched his mum jump from relationship to relationship, it’s an unhealthy coping mechanism and he will probably take that with him later in life too, she’s not putting the kids first at all In this situation.

It is disgusting to introduce your children to people you barely know yourself. Can she not wait for date night when her kids are at their dads or even until they are in bed like most do? Whoever she ends up being with for longer than a month, she’ll be pregnant by within two.

The only videos they actually share of the shop being full is from the first opening day. If it was busy they would have it open all week as it would be worth it (which it clearly isn't!) Biggest business bust 😂🤦‍♀️