Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they thought people would be stood outside when they cut the ribbon. I highly doubt anyone was there.

Reactions: 1
So it’s cash only and they use a notebook to write down takings. They don’t even have a numbered receipt duplicate book. Dodgy as hell. They for sure are not declaring all earnings. I could understand the cash only preference with some kind of legit till or receipt book to record takings.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So it’s cash only and they use a notebook to write down takings. They don’t even have a numbered receipt duplicate book. Dodgy as hell. They for sure are not declaring all earnings. I could understand the cash only preference with some kind of legit till or receipt book to record takings.
Part of me hopes this a temporary measure and they rushed the opening and the till/receipts are coming but knowing them it's not likely

Yeah they can be reported for investigation to HMRC. I mean I hope they don’t get reported as it will be terrible for the kids. They really need to wake up and realise people are watching their every move. When they put themselves out there like they do it’s unavoidable and you never know who is watching. They need to be careful with what they are posting. Stop the bragging about how many orders they have, how much money they are making, stop bragging about the cars they drive, the houses they live in, the holidays they go on and be more bloody ‘humble’

Also I reckon Hollies moved in with the Italian at his house.

👀 yep she has moved out and moved in with him and her house is up for sale (I mean up for rent 🤣) available 1st April.

I mean £1695 a month in rent is ridiculous, absolutely not sustainable at all.

Attachments

• Haha
👀 yep she has moved out and moved in with him and her house is up for sale (I mean up for rent 🤣) available 1st April.

I mean £1695 a month in rent is ridiculous, absolutely not sustainable at all.
Especially for the area too? That’s like the London prices down where I am wtf. There ain’t no way that was affordable long term for her.

Reactions: 1
Especially for the area too? That’s like the London prices down where I am wtf. There ain’t no way that was affordable long term for her.
Totally agree not affordable long term at all. She wanted to make her insta huns jealous of her big home. She rented the previous ‘ex council house’ and made out it was hers 😂 and that she had bought it and it turns out it wasn’t hers after all 😂 Then she made out she bought this one too showing her new home pack from the estate agents. WHY? Why lie 🤔

Reactions: 3
I really don’t see how this shop is going to last, maybe that’s just me but ….
not to mention having the dog IN STORE :))))) people could have allergies who are ordering from them. It’s just a huge cross contamination on Hollies behalf. If you’re gunna sell stuff that goes on literal people’s skin, don’t allow for any sort of contamination 🤷‍♀️ it should be the same with any other allergies.

Reactions: 3
Firstly I Thought she’d sorted childcare out. She really needs to sort that out and get a dog sitter too. What if you don’t follow on social media and turn up to the shop and you’re greeted by her dog and you have an allergy or are pretrified of them. Doesn’t make good business sense at all.