Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking earlier with how she runs her new blokes insta, she could make a living off brand management if she ever went to a less sketchy job. I have some respect for this however she has just rebranded her personal instagram instead so maybe not
“You know how many business’ I’ve created over the years”. She’s making herself sound like a multiple business owner like all the businesses she created are still going, when in reality it’s been things she started, claimed they were going to be the next big thing, made an Instagram account for them only to stop after a few months. Wild and Wood is the only thing she’s stuck with.

Also possibly petty but it’s really annoying me how she’s putting an apostrophe after business rather than spelling it correctly as businesses. She does it every time.

Reactions: 3
They’ve already had to launch a 10% off sale to entice people in 🤣🤣
So not only are we on the 6th giveaway of the year we are now on the 2nd 10% off in the store and it’s not even been open a month. Lost count of the website sales 🤣 she ought to work for DFS.

• Haha
So this made me laugh apparently 1000 people wanted a coupon code ( 🐮 💩 ) so they put it in their stories for 20% off as they can’t reply to everyone. Didn’t they say the same crap last time they did this.

The coupon codes, the sales and the giveaways are literally every week now. 🥱 it just screams desperation.

Reactions: 2
Anyone for a Sunday discount of 10% off, a bit late to be sending out discount codes though at 9.45pm 🤣 They really need to stop it with the discounts, it’s now screaming and shouting DESPERATION.
---
My JUNK box is full of discount codes 🤣

I would be here forever if I screenshot the backlog of them. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Guess what ???? Bet you can’t guess. BIG SALE on guys. Because they are shutting the website for an upgrade. APPARENTLY. Because it ‘crashed’ because of the sheer volume of customers (🐮💩) WHY another sale though. It’s literally same 💩 different day.

Reactions: 1
Also just a thought about Hollies new business. Has she not realised that the word Forge / Forged has negative connotations to it. I know she is using it as the Verb to Create but it also has a load of negatives to it too. Just sums her up to a T 🤣 I will only look at the name now and see it as FAKE by Hollie 🤣

Attachments

Also just a thought about Hollies new business. Has she not realised that the word Forge / Forged has negative connotations to it. I know she is using it as the Verb to Create but it also has a load of negatives to it too. Just sums her up to a T 🤣 I will only look at the name now and see it as FAKE by Hollie 🤣
Been thinking this too. Describes it well since it all stolen from Canva anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been thinking this too. Describes it well since it all stolen from Canva anyway.
The Social Media EXPERT has made a bit of a rookie mistake by not actually checking all the possible meanings her branding could throw up. You watch she will do a post now and show what the dictionary meanings are for the words FORGE and FORGED 🤣

That’s the thing as well if she keeps using Canva and all of its tools people will begin to notice (like we already have) and her designs will become samey and stale. She could have really honed in onto her niche of being alternative and things like that and she would have created a really good section of the market for herself. The problem she’s going to face if she keeps using Canva are also the chances of other brands having similar aesthetics and branding to her clients which will further discourage clientele from seeking her out as brand management. I really wish people would read the terms and conditions for Canva cus I’m seeing so much of it lately. On Etsy people are selling T-shirts with very clearly Canva designs, selling them as adobe/procreate stamps for stupid prices, I’ve even see people make “original” prints using Canva elements and it will bite someone in the ass one day.

In all honesty I see her as a talented person. She is good at what she does ‘in some respects’ BUT she cuts corners, she rushes, she jumps from one thing to the next. Imagine being a client and then Hollie jumps onto the next thing that takes her fancy and she leaves the client hanging. I reckon this venture will bite her on her arse one way or another. At the moment the clients are all people she knows. She is probably doing it for free or at minimal cost to them to build a portfolio, but imagine been a complete nobody and you hire Hollie and you pay her for social media management and branding and then you find another business with the exact same style as your business because Hollie designed it all on canva therefore it isn’t unique and then Hollie can’t be arsed with your social media management because she is side tracked with everything else on her plate or something else has taken her fancy. It won’t last long. Like her music career that she said she was launching last year. I wonder how Lorna feels with Hollie now being sidetracked with her NEW JOB. Trouble in Paradise springs to mind.

tried to delete a comment and it won’t let me so I am writing this instead. Haha

Last edited:
HER OWN bleeping “BRANDING” WAS MADE IN CANVA 🫠

As a designer this is a major red flag also embarrassing as duck 😂 nothing is original or bespoke.
---
Literally took me not even a minute to find the font and do this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Coffee boys branding doesn’t even match. 😉 she hasn’t even transferred over his logo onto the thank you cards. Not professional at all.
---
Also the dictionary definitions she uses on hers and his branding are sooooo dated. Not original ideas and they have been used over and over again from other companies.
---
Took me 30 seconds to find his generic Font on Canva
---
Anyone for Logo ? Just message me. Took me less than 5 minutes 😉
---

Attachments

Last edited:
HER OWN bleeping “BRANDING” WAS MADE IN CANVA 🫠

As a designer this is a major red flag also embarrassing as duck 😂 nothing is original or bespoke.
---
Literally took me not even a minute to find the font and do this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I studied graphic design for 5 years. Working as one for last 8 years. She boils my blood. Typography is AWFUL. it's a skill you need to learn. I'm not going to start cutting hair tomorrow because I bought a trimmer.... annoys me so much.

Reactions: 6
I studied graphic design for 5 years. Working as one for last 8 years. She boils my blood. Typography is AWFUL. it's a skill you need to learn. I'm not going to start cutting hair tomorrow because I bought a trimmer.... annoys me so much.
There is no coercion between the business and the branding. It gives me the ick. I can’t deal with her. There’s nothing bespoke about anything she’s made. No attempt at even trying to make it look like it’s not from Canva 😂