Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s that ‘shouldn’t make medical or therapeutic claims ?’ Looks like that don’t listen to that part of regulations. They can’t make this claim as they have no medical laboratory proof that their product does this.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think they need calling out as I can’t believe they are getting away with making beauty products and selling them to the general public without them been tested for safety. They seem to be spitting out new products monthly now and it just doesn’t seem legit.
---
Interesting. Wonder if they have EVERY product tested ?
---

---
This gets more and more interesting when you look into it. I highly doubt they have all this in place.
---
Does anyone know if they follow the labelling regulations?
---
They don’t correctly label as the list of ingredients are listed on their website when they should be on the product itself. And then it’s not that thorough as they don’t list exact quantities or % or anything or the quality of ingredients.

I know if you’re an online business you can list ingredients online for people to refer to or something like that? I’m not sure on allll of the rules and regs but I know a little bit about selling handmade cosmetics.
---
AND because the ingredients are all vegan/natural there are certain loopholes that they probably use in their favour
---
What’s that ‘shouldn’t make medical or therapeutic claims ?’ Looks like that don’t listen to that part of regulations. They can’t make this claim as they have no medical laboratory proof that their product does this.

It’s all in the wording unfortunately. Because they used “it CAN” rather than “it will/does” it’s technically not claiming anything. For example they can use eucalyptus in their products which is known for helping congestion, they can then say that their product “can” help with congestion. It’s all a load of bollocks. AND that a couple of people haven’t had the best reactions to their products in the past, what else does that tell you.

It really is a load of bollocks. They really have been spawny the fact that have got away with so much. I bet you anything that not every product they sell has a certification of been safe to use. I bet they don’t do all the checks they should. I still can’t believe they have their kids around whilst they are using high volumes of essential oils (especially when they were newborns) to make high volumes of products. Plus have all that glass and racking about and their kids in the warehouse. Health and safety not been followed at all.

Reactions: 2
It really is a load of bollocks. They really have been spawny the fact that have got away with so much. I bet you anything that not every product they sell has a certification of been safe to use. I bet they don’t do all the checks they should. I still can’t believe they have their kids around whilst they are using high volumes of essential oils (especially when they were newborns) to make high volumes of products. Plus have all that glass and racking about and their kids in the warehouse. Health and safety not been followed at all.

Personally it’s really unhygienic to have children in a factory full stop, but in a place where cosmetic grade stuff that is going into STRANGERS skin? Not a chance in hell would I want someone’s kids grubby finger dust all over my bath oats.

Reactions: 5
The whole business is grubby. I mean look at the state of them. And don’t get me started on them Lycra leggings pulled up to her chest on the daily 🤢

• Haha
She is posting that knowing it was going to get posted here too and discussed 🙄 😂 because she clearly reads in here.
"People don't understand what you want & people don't understand what you've been through"

Hollie, babes, you post every single minor detail of your life online DAILY & have done for years. From the moment Oakley was conceived we've had to listen to your depressing bleeping songs while you twang on your guitar.
If you didn't play the victim your entire life or act like an insufferable bragging twit then just maybe you would actually be likeable.

Doesn't have a genuine bone in her body.

• Haha
So the break up lasted long, (bloody hell why does all her relationships end up being on and off all the time. Hollie this isn’t a coincidence this must be something to do with you.) so they are back together, W&W are following the coffee page again, he’s personally back on insta and Facebook. They went away to Rudding Park at the weekend and he helped her today with the shop. She’s removed her break up songs and the photos with Lucie too. She is getting praised for losing weight (probably on the injections like everyone else) she is so predictable. Her whole life is predictable.

• Haha
Day two of half term and I wonder if we are going to see some reels this week about the kids all helping out the ‘family’ business. Bet they love that, the school holidays and being dragged into a cold warehouse full of chemicals and boxes instead of playing with toys. Seriously these girls need to sort their childcare out.

So they’re saying they’re a week behind on orders… due to issues, they can’t control fair enough, it happens sometimes. But what I don’t understand is, then the next story they encouraging people to buy from them. After they’ve just told them, there’s gonna be a huge delay in delivery…..

Make it make sense! I definitely wouldn’t order from a company who said they’re already behind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So they’re saying they’re a week behind on orders… due to issues, they can’t control fair enough, it happens sometimes. But what I don’t understand is, then the next story they encouraging people to buy from them. After they’ve just told them, there’s gonna be a huge delay in delivery…..

Make it make sense! I definitely wouldn’t order from a company who said they’re already behind 🤣
Same tit different day. They say this all the time and add a sale into the mix. They are absolutely full of tit. They like to make out they are SUPER BUSY and the best handmade skin care company but it’s all lies.

And finally she took notice of what we said and put the youngest in Childcare. About time. It’s so dangerous them kids been in a warehouse and very under stimulating. Wouldn’t be surprise if they are lacking in developmental milestones. Can’t have been good for them.

Also she is back to using a filter. She is annoying as hell.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
How does such a small business that's trying to do so much have such a bad website?! Crashes after over 1000 people visit, also basically admitting they don't want to invest in a good website and then admitting they can't open the store without these funds not sure that looks great at all
IMG_9225.png

Attachments

• Haha
That whole statement is bs 😂 they do not pay thousands, they’ve paid a couple of hundred to a designer from an agency who’s built them a basic level site… 😂

That was bullshit last night. I got on to the website with no issue and no lag after they said it had crashed. Utter BS. They like to make out they are THAT POPULAR to their competitors. It’s all a load of crap.

Puts a sale on and then closes the website to make people think they need to panic buy. Their sale tactics are ridiculous. How many sales have they had this year and we are only a few weeks in. Clearly they can’t sell their stuff unless it’s via a discounted price. Im sick of seeing the word SALE.

Attachments

Puts a sale on and then closes the website to make people think they need to panic buy. Their sale tactics are ridiculous. How many sales have they had this year and we are only a few weeks in. Clearly they can’t sell their stuff unless it’s via a discounted price. Im sick of seeing the word SALE.
Literally! Full price the stuff is expensive 🙄 and it’s not even that good I’ve used quite a few of a different products now and there’s not been anything that I’ve stuck with 😐
I’m always willing to give things a go, so I did try, but yeah

Realistically you could probably write down all of the ingredients listed on the products and make your own custom oil or bath stuff. The prices reflects the “packaging” which isn’t much to be honest. Idk how people keep falling for the same shite

Literally! Full price the stuff is expensive 🙄 and it’s not even that good I’ve used quite a few of a different products now and there’s not been anything that I’ve stuck with 😐
I’m always willing to give things a go, so I did try, but yeah
I bought into the hype when they first started and I was very unimpressed. The oat bag thing just made a mess everywhere and smelt horrible. What a waste of money it was. Don’t know why people keep buying their products tbh.

Look whose house is on the market again. It’s no longer gothic (because she changes her image every other week) it’s now a pallet of cream throughout.
---
Here’s the interior. I must admit it’s a gorgeous home. Funny though that one minute she was a witch and everything gothic and now she isn’t. 😂 talk about split personality.
---
Where’s the kids toys though as their bedroom shows zero toys ?
And i can’t see any trace of baby stuff ?
And one massive room for a sunbed ?

Attachments

Last edited:
So they’ve spent all this time and money on the huge amazing store…… only for it to be open 16 hours a week and only 1 Saturday per month 🤔🤔 Are they actually for real?! What’s the point?! 🤣🤣

Attachments