Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fun little idea to hide money away ☺🙃🙃
I understand a farmers market stall or local fair something like that being cash only but not stores on a high street in this day and age. Even charity shops take card. It would put me off going into a shop that was cash only. I personally can’t be faffed going to the ATM to take money out before going to a shop.

It’s sometimes, not always, but often a red flag if places are cash only, can sometimes suggest they aren’t always declaring what they should be.

Reactions: 7
So they’ve spent all this time and money on the huge amazing store…… only for it to be open 16 hours a week and only 1 Saturday per month 🤔🤔 Are they actually for real?! What’s the point?! 🤣🤣
Are they worried about their tax credits or something 🤣🤣 why bother, would it even cover wages, rent, insurance etc etc ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So they’ve spent all this time and money on the huge amazing store…… only for it to be open 16 hours a week and only 1 Saturday per month 🤔🤔 Are they actually for real?! What’s the point?! 🤣🤣

I thought that was really weird too. How are they going to make any profits on the amount they spent if they’re barely open, but I did notice they are saying cash only… tax evasion?

So it’s cash only which is ODD for a high street store. Yep that’s either dodgy tax evasion for sure or they are rinsing money through the business. And let’s discuss the hours too. How on Earth can people that work visit the store ? Also have they not heard of an intercom system or a ring doorbell to keep the doors locked when they are in the warehouse and just come and let customers in when arrive allowing for longer opening hours. Because I can’t see them being rushed off their feet with customers. So if it’s open 10 - 2 because they want people to meet the owners (who do they think they are - celebrities ha ) that means Hollie and Lorna just work part time. Are they scamming the benefits system too then.
---
Just read the Facebook comments, some pretty pissed off people. ‘It’s all for our families’ bullshit. They employ STAFF who work in the warehouse, why can’t they take cash from customers when Hollie and Lorna aren’t there ? It’s not Hard.

some of the comments though 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So it’s cash only which is ODD for a high street store. Yep that’s either dodgy tax evasion for sure or they are rinsing money through the business. And let’s discuss the hours too. How on Earth can people that work visit the store ? Also have they not heard of an intercom system or a ring doorbell to keep the doors locked when they are in the warehouse and just come and let customers in when arrive allowing for longer opening hours. Because I can’t see them being rushed off their feet with customers. So if it’s open 10 - 2 because they want people to meet the owners (who do they think they are - celebrities ha ) that means Hollie and Lorna just work part time. Are they scamming the benefits system too then.
---
Just read the Facebook comments, some pretty pissed off people. ‘It’s all for our families’ bullshit. They employ STAFF who work in the warehouse, why can’t they take cash from customers when Hollie and Lorna aren’t there ? It’s not Hard.

some of the comments though 😂

PLEASE post some juicy ones for the ones in the back who don’t have Facebook (me👁👄👁) 😂

Reactions: 1
It's the arselickers that do my head in "they're doing it for their family" oh do duck off, Holly doesn't give a tit about her kids and Lorna has more than she can handle. They're always going away without the kids haha

The opening hours are just plain odd for a retail store , I can see why there’s some backlash . also just had a thought, it wasn’t cash only in the other store, you could pay direct into the bank if you needed.
They should’ve spun it about bank fees etc on cards 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
If they say it’s down to charges Nah not buying it, you can pick up card readers that link to your bank and I’m sure they have a minimal fee like pence. It’s so they can wash money or not declare earnings.

Sure they have deleted some of the ‘nasty’ comments too (ummm customer opinions that are valuable to anybody’s business, it’s constructive) about the opening hours. It’s all just arselickers comments left.

You need the negative opinions to any business as it helps a business grow and evolve.
---
PLEASE post some juicy ones for the ones in the back who don’t have Facebook (me👁👄👁) 😂
---
The ‘meet the owners comment’ they left makes me laugh so much. ‘We don’t want you been served by a stranger’ Who the hell do they think they are. They could employ someone and make them known on social media instead of going down the ‘family run business’ line (which is outdated)

The staff (other than hollies mum) never get a mention or shown on social media. They never get any recognition for ‘working hard’ they make out it’s just them two, the free child Labour and mama Jo that do all the work.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Where was Hollie’s “putting her kids first” when she’s on trips away with her boyfriend of the month, on nights out drinking etc. There was a period of time where she was living life like a young single person, not a mother of 3 but will play with devoted mum card when it comes to the business and portraying a certain image for the customers. It’s so fake.

Reactions: 6
Where was Hollie’s “putting her kids first” when she’s on trips away with her boyfriend of the month, on nights out drinking etc. There was a period of time where she was living life like a young single person, not a mother of 3 but will play with devoted mum card when it comes to the business and portraying a certain image for the customers. It’s so fake.
The amount of trips away she has is a joke. (And the Kids are never with her - their holidays must in the warehouse ). Meals out, (kids never with her) also looks like they are all staying at the Italian blokes house now too (even the dog and the cat). Those kids must be so unsettled unless they aren’t with her anymore and back living with Ryan.

IMG_9272.jpeg

Totally not rushing things at all... 'hectic week of our life' do we think this is Wild and wood related or she's pregnant?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does a give away to spend money in their shop only to get people to share their opening but doesn’t actually do the draw. 😂

also this drawing isn’t that great.

i expect baby news sometime SOOOOON or an elopement wedding announcement.
---
View attachment 2803553
Totally not rushing things at all... 'hectic week of our life' do we think this is Wild and wood related or she's pregnant?🤔
I want to know what was on the other page 😂
---
‘Here to heal your wife kit’ so now he is calling her his wife and her kids are his step kids. This is all too much.
Also think it says ‘I love you so so much’ from what I can tell.

Attachments

Last edited:
His writing is an ick 🤢
---
Screenshot_20240308_233626_Instagram.jpg

10 people allowed at a time? I hardly think anyone will be queuing up to buy their tat.

Last edited:
They will show a queue and make out it was like that all day. It’s to make people think they are a big deal.

Also the thing that’s been hard this week for them I reckon is that Hollies had to move out and is now living with him.