Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually couldn’t give 2 shits about these girls anymore. Love how she is making out people are saying tit about her when in fact nobody has said anything about her in ages. She loves us saying crap about her (she thrives off of it) as it makes her feel important. She isn’t important. And doesn’t deserve anybody’s time or energy. Leave them too it. I just don’t watch their tit posts anymore as it’s the same over and over again. BORING.

Reactions: 5
Casually scrolling and guess what ? W&W are doing yet another £100 giveaway. 🤣 how many giveaways this year is that ? There should be a scoreboard of sales and giveaways. 🤣
---
And a scoreboard of the reviews they share. They have become so BORING. 🥱
---
They need to flip the script. It’s either a sale, giveaway, review or a reel about how far they have come and the fact they have a high street store. Their content now is boring the life out of me.

Reactions: 3
I feel like if they did a collab with other small businesses who are within their niche it would show that they’re about the community too! I have nothing against either of them personally but I think the way they run their business is a bit, “shady” in terms of only taking cash and stuff. I know we are trying to avoid becoming a cashless society but being given the option would at least open up a lot of revenues for them. I think they’re comfortable within their niche and that’s what they’re used to unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
I just think all these sales and giveaways just make them look desperate. If they Just lower their prices permanently then maybe they would get consistent sales all year round and they wouldn’t need to have so many sales. There is literally a sale every other week. A giveaway every other week. But maybe they do it as they have a lack of content and it’s a way of getting themselves in front of customers on social media. The giveaways boost their following but it’s not a quality following it’s just quantity. Their content is the boring and it’s the same over and over again. They need to start making some changes to keep people interested and a new strategy. That’s just my thoughts.
---
So had to tot it up, we are on the 6th giveaway this year. We are 13 weeks into the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just a heads up.
we are now on the 7th giveaway of the year which is running along side the 6th. And yet again another coupon code. If they have ‘HUNDREDS’ of people in store everyday when they are open minimum hours ( 4 hours a day over 4 days - 25 customers an hour minimum - they spend £10 each minimum - £250 per hour - £1k a day - £4k a week) basically they must be cashing in nicely, but how much of that is going through into the business account ? Makes you think doesn’t it.

Also still banging on about opening a ‘city centre shop’ (yawn)

I was thinking earlier with how she runs her new blokes insta, she could make a living off brand management if she ever went to a less sketchy job. I have some respect for this however she has just rebranded her personal instagram instead so maybe not

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I was thinking earlier with how she runs her new blokes insta, she could make a living off brand management if she ever went to a less sketchy job. I have some respect for this however she has just rebranded her personal instagram instead so maybe not
I actually think she will be good at it. However is she just following the crowd with this new business idea. She is very much doing what her hairdresser Karlo Dickey is doing in the same locality.

And I hope she doesn’t give everyone the same bloody filter she has always used, tell them to fill there grids with reviews, tell them to do giveaways and offer codes every week and tell them to bang on about family businesses. Each company needs a new style and not all be the same. I wish her luck and I Hope she declares her earnings.

Reactions: 3
Honestly it all does look nice but you can tell half of the stuff she makes is made using Canva. There’s no actual hand drawn/custom graphics

Reactions: 4
Everything looks the same. God help her when someone wants something that isn’t brown or beige. It will mess up her aesthetic.

I'm Hoping the actual design isn't 'fuzzy'.... it doesn't seem very authentic to the old logo? Also boring colours again....
I bet you I could make that in about 10 mins on Canva right now.
---
I bet you I could make that in about 10 mins on Canva right now.
surely can’t be charging people professional rates to make branding on a 12 quid a month do it all software? So many people are doing this and if you make your logo with ANYTHING royalty free you do not own the copyrights, Canva does. So she’s going around making logos for people that Canva could claim the rights to if they ever wanted to.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If you go on the handy woman’s insta the profile image is way too small and all you see is MEL (the handywoman part is tiny)

Also Mel is her sisters girlfriend too. So not exactly a client as such, it’s probably a made up business to make content with.

She needs to use some COLOUR why is everything brown and beige. EVERYTHING looks the same.

Let’s just take a moment and appreciate the word POWER COUPLE too and the fact she calls herself STEP MUM in less than 6 months of being with him. If I was that little girls mum I would be fuming.

Last edited:
If you go on the handy woman’s insta the profile image is way too small and all you see is MEL (the handywoman part is tiny)

Also Mel is her sisters girlfriend too. So not exactly a client as such, it’s probably a made up business to make content with.

She needs to use some COLOUR why is everything brown and beige. EVERYTHING looks the same.

Let’s just take a moment and appreciate the word POWER COUPLE too and the fact she calls herself STEP MUM in less than 6 months of being with him. If I was that little girls mum I would be fuming.
thats because it was all made using Canva. If she was using Procreate or even adobe software she would be able to render the images in their proper pixel size and wouldn’t have to worry about pixelation. It’s a bit of a kick in the face for other brands and designers who take their time to make real custom logos and branding kits for people which take hours upon hours. Not a couple of clicks on Canva which does the leg work for you.

Reactions: 5
The new logo just seems bland, I get it's an earthy brand but it's so overdone and just snooze! Holly really should just get Adobe cause of the copyright situation just in case

As a graphic designer myself, she’s bleeping hilarious. She found a “passion” for using Canva… there’s no design software used. I’d love to see what she charges. I’ve spent years building client and then people like her who have tit all experience claim to be an “expert” naaaah

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As a graphic designer myself, she’s bleeping hilarious. She found a “passion” for using Canva… there’s no design software used. I’d love to see what she charges. I’ve spent years building client and then people like her who have tit all experience claim to be an “expert” naaaah
I dabble with graphic design and every time I see her 'designs' I'm like but it'll take less time in Adobe and you can get the one of a kind vibe and make cool symbols for a brand.

Exactly this, even if she didn’t want to go down that route she could grab an Apple Pencil and iPad and start doing some hand drawn stuff, then it’s unique to her. It’s all another way for her to make money at this point. She’s not a social media expert, she hasn’t got the official qualification for business management to be making those claims. Yeah she’s got a page of 80k followers, but we all know half are either bought or fake. In contrast to the amount of engagement they get on the posts compared to the following it’s fuckall.

Reactions: 8
Exactly this, even if she didn’t want to go down that route she could grab an Apple Pencil and iPad and start doing some hand drawn stuff, then it’s unique to her. It’s all another way for her to make money at this point. She’s not a social media expert, she hasn’t got the official qualification for business management to be making those claims. Yeah she’s got a page of 80k followers, but we all know half are either bought or fake. In contrast to the amount of engagement they get on the posts compared to the following it’s fuckall.
Exactly this. She is no expert at all. She honestly boils my piss. She really does think a lot of herself. And the candle branding really doesn’t scream CANDLES it makes me think of skin care and facials. Yet again she has gone for W&W colours. Nothing unique about it. It’s really boring.