Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it all went to tit then. Hopefully she sorts herself out now and stops letting blokes call themselves step dad after a few weeks of been together. She really does need to not introduce men so quickly to her kids. It’s gunna mess with their heads.

Reactions: 3
I think they didn’t let each other have insta, funny how she came back both times they split.

I take it she’s back with Ryan then……
Ryan ? Eh ? What have I missed 😳
---
Do them two ever spend time with their kids. Always working, at the gym and out on the piss every weekend by the looks. And what is Lorna wearing. No more ‘Mother Earth’ look for her, I predict another identity crisis. And Why is it all about having the tats on the stomach on show all the time. I hate what they wear.
---
Her accounts gone again 😂
Which account ? She is still on ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's back, in her crop top & on the piss.

I BEG you all to go watch the drunk insta stories that are currently up of Lorna without her 5688 filters on 🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
Isn't it amazing how different both Lorna & Hollie look without a shed of makeup on & their filters.

An actual state.
---
I take it she’s back with Ryan then……
I'd say she's definitely not back with Ryan, he has photos with his GF all over his insta & they have not long had matching tattoos.

Attachments

Last edited:
The fringe lasted long. 😂 and lorna just looks a mess these days. Lornas going through another identity crisis. Wonder what her new ‘theme’ is. Why haven’t they realised that the crop tops look tit. Hollies now got a new hobby walking with Lucy the Label 🙄 anyone else just skip the singing too. I cant bare her singing at all.

She's back, in her crop top & on the piss.

I BEG you all to go watch the drunk insta stories that are currently up of Lorna without her 5688 filters on 🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
Isn't it amazing how different both Lorna & Hollie look without a shed of makeup on & their filters.

An actual state.
---

I'd say she's definitely not back with Ryan, he has photos with his GF all over his insta & they have not long had matching tattoos.
Lorna always looks like she could do with a good wash, the same with Hollie’s mum which is ironic considering they make and sell bath products.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lorna always looks like she could do with a good wash, the same with Hollie’s mum which is ironic considering they make and sell bath products.
This makes me chuckle. They certainly don’t look well groomed and fresh faced. Wonder if they can actually wash their hair in their coming soon hair care range ? Gets me how they quickly release all these new ranges and products and it be safe to sell the public. None of them are cosmetically trained so how do they know it’s safe to use ?

Reactions: 4
This makes me chuckle. They certainly don’t look well groomed and fresh faced. Wonder if they can actually wash their hair in their coming soon hair care range ? Gets me how they quickly release all these new ranges and products and it be safe to sell the public. None of them are cosmetically trained so how do they know it’s safe to use ?

You actually need something called A CPSR when it comes to selling and making cosmetic grade stuff to the public. And they take a while to be tested and for the results to come back, so with the speed that they are releasing new products I doubt they have actually had these all tested.

You actually need something called A CPSR when it comes to selling and making cosmetic grade stuff to the public. And they take a while to be tested and for the results to come back, so with the speed that they are releasing new products I doubt they have actually had these all tested.
Thought so. They release products way too quickly. Highly doubt they have certifications for it.

Also has Hollie had her breasts done because they are looking rather full and round in her recent pictures. I know she was talking about it a bit back. Is that why she disappeared too.

Reactions: 1
Technically yes I think you can request proof of certification but I’m not sure how to go about it

I think they need calling out as I can’t believe they are getting away with making beauty products and selling them to the general public without them been tested for safety. They seem to be spitting out new products monthly now and it just doesn’t seem legit.
---
Interesting. Wonder if they have EVERY product tested ?
---

---
This gets more and more interesting when you look into it. I highly doubt they have all this in place.
---
Does anyone know if they follow the labelling regulations?
---
They don’t correctly label as the list of ingredients are listed on their website when they should be on the product itself. And then it’s not that thorough as they don’t list exact quantities or % or anything or the quality of ingredients.

Attachments

Last edited: