Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oh_really

Puts a sale on and then closes the website to make people think they need to panic buy. Their sale tactics are ridiculous. How many sales have they had this year and we are only a few weeks in. Clearly they can’t sell their stuff unless it’s via a discounted price. Im sick of seeing the word SALE.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

lunaloulou

I don’t understand how they haven’t been reported for false advertising or anything else for that matter. The headbands on their website say they’re made from luxury towelling but they’re clearly polyester fleece material probably from Shein or temu 😂 that’s just one thing, there’s probably so much more they’ve tricked customers with and I’m shocked that they haven’t been reported for something yet
Promotional video of face mist and she uses her hand to promote it haha. She didn’t have to be on a beach in Cornwall either to make the video she could have done it sat in a sand pit with some pebbles. Ridiculous.

chillinkillin

That’s the thing as well if she keeps using Canva and all of its tools people will begin to notice (like we already have) and her designs will become samey and stale. She could have really honed in onto her niche of being alternative and things like that and she would have created a really good section of the market for herself. The problem she’s going to face if she keeps using Canva are also the chances of other brands having similar aesthetics and branding to her clients which will further discourage clientele from seeking her out as brand management. I really wish people would read the terms and conditions for Canva cus I’m seeing so much of it lately. On Etsy people are selling T-shirts with very clearly Canva designs, selling them as adobe/procreate stamps for stupid prices, I’ve even see people make “original” prints using Canva elements and it will bite someone in the ass one day.

oh_really

That profile photo is the canva generic photo she was saying she had work hard on designing on coffee boys new branding. No love you used a pre made logo and made out you designed it haha. looks like she has gone back to one of her old accounts.

chillinkillin

I swear there was an article about them earning 1mil as well? Surely that’s just their net worth and not their assets. Hollies not modest enough to be a millionaire 🥴

oh_really

Probably to take more product photos I would guess! Remember when she went on holiday last year to take photos of her legs by the pool for their new shimmering body oil and the label clearly had a typo and said COCNUT body oil, she probably thought no one noticed it as all pictures were taken with it moved to the side slightly 🤣
Ha I never noticed that one. She’s a COCNUT. Yeah she will be putting the holiday down as a ‘business’ expense so it goes against their tax as it’s to supposedly to take product photos.

oh_really

It really is a load of bollocks. They really have been spawny the fact that have got away with so much. I bet you anything that not every product they sell has a certification of been safe to use. I bet they don’t do all the checks they should. I still can’t believe they have their kids around whilst they are using high volumes of essential oils (especially when they were newborns) to make high volumes of products. Plus have all that glass and racking about and their kids in the warehouse. Health and safety not been followed at all.

oh_really

Firstly I Thought she’d sorted childcare out. She really needs to sort that out and get a dog sitter too. What if you don’t follow on social media and turn up to the shop and you’re greeted by her dog and you have an allergy or are pretrified of them. Doesn’t make good business sense at all.

oh_really

I take it she’s back with Ryan then……
Ryan ? Eh ? What have I missed 😳
---
Do them two ever spend time with their kids. Always working, at the gym and out on the piss every weekend by the looks. And what is Lorna wearing. No more ‘Mother Earth’ look for her, I predict another identity crisis. And Why is it all about having the tats on the stomach on show all the time. I hate what they wear.
---
Her accounts gone again 😂
Which account ? She is still on ?

Last edited:

oh_really

So it’s cash only and they use a notebook to write down takings. They don’t even have a numbered receipt duplicate book. Dodgy as hell. They for sure are not declaring all earnings. I could understand the cash only preference with some kind of legit till or receipt book to record takings.

Attachments

• Wow

yeah whatever

Ahhh she couldn’t resist coming back to Instagram to show us all her ‘Halloween’ outfit. She really does love herself 🥲🥲
Also there’s some dodgy stains on them bedsheets 🤣
---
She hard launches every new man and then wipes her insta when something happens 🤣🤣
Wonder if this has anything to do with it. I suspect a love triangle and I have done all along.
---
And also what’s that caption all about 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

oh_really

So this made me laugh apparently 1000 people wanted a coupon code ( 🐮 💩 ) so they put it in their stories for 20% off as they can’t reply to everyone. Didn’t they say the same crap last time they did this.

The coupon codes, the sales and the giveaways are literally every week now. 🥱 it just screams desperation.

brownstone

I've noticed little miss "did you know I've lost 3st" has disappeared, no doubt she'll be back soon with yet another insta page begging people to follow with more photos in her underwear.

100% Hollie is reading here, which is why she's changed the date of her latest flavour of the months relationship on FB.

Hia Hun 👋👋 Pregnant yet? Magpies still following you around? Booked your next weekend break away from you children that you can only manage to look after for a grand total of 1hr a week?
So predictable it's boring.
Yeah Nia it doesn't really count when you photoshop your pics and get so many fillers tbh, not very much of an achievement when your look is based on lies x

I swear hollie goes on holiday every other weekend, does she leave the boys with her mum or the boys multiple dad's I don't know. How does she get that much free time? I can't even get a day away from my kids lol

oh_really

👀 yep she has moved out and moved in with him and her house is up for sale (I mean up for rent 🤣) available 1st April.

I mean £1695 a month in rent is ridiculous, absolutely not sustainable at all.

Attachments

• Haha