Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another giveaway (8th one this year) Only 17 days since the last one 🤣 and a sale on too on the website. Screaming Desperation at this point to stay relevant. Wonder how many sales, coupon codes and giveaways they will tot up this year.

Just a heads up.
we are now on the 7th giveaway of the year which is running along side the 6th. And yet again another coupon code. If they have ‘HUNDREDS’ of people in store everyday when they are open minimum hours ( 4 hours a day over 4 days - 25 customers an hour minimum - they spend £10 each minimum - £250 per hour - £1k a day - £4k a week) basically they must be cashing in nicely, but how much of that is going through into the business account ? Makes you think doesn’t it.

Also still banging on about opening a ‘city centre shop’ (yawn)

Attachments

I know we don’t know the ins and outs of Hollie and Ryan’s relationship but for the first 18 months/ 2 years maybe more, she done nothing but sing his praises, said what an incredible man he was, how he treated and loved Oakley like his own, how he took care of them all etc. It was clear that he absolutely adored her. So for her to say that she’s never been loved correctly is a bit of a kick in the teeth to him if he saw that. If it wasn’t for him they wouldn’t have had the house they moved into. She wouldn’t have been able to afford a house like that on her own when she was doing just her music back then. He gave her a great life and her and Oakley a stable family unit. Like I say I know we don’t know the details of why it ended etc but he did give them love and stability.

Pretty sure she made reels and captions saying the exact same thing when she was with Ryan too about her previous exes.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I know we don’t know the ins and outs of Hollie and Ryan’s relationship but for the first 18 months/ 2 years maybe more, she done nothing but sing his praises, said what an incredible man he was, how he treated and loved Oakley like his own, how he took care of them all etc. It was clear that he absolutely adored her. So for her to say that she’s never been loved correctly is a bit of a kick in the teeth to him if he saw that. If it wasn’t for him they wouldn’t have had the house they moved into. She wouldn’t have been able to afford a house like that on her own when she was doing just her music back then. He gave her a great life and her and Oakley a stable family unit. Like I say I know we don’t know the details of why it ended etc but he did give them love and stability.

Pretty sure she made reels and captions saying the exact same thing when she was with Ryan too about her previous exes.
In my opinion people that post crap like this on social media about how much they love their other half or how much their other half loves them have something missing in their life. You shouldn’t have to prove to a load of strangers how much someone loves you and vice versa. You are clearly screaming for attention if you do and lacking something in your life. So it’s 100% BS.
---
On another note, I thought her insta was about being a social media EXPERT. It’s all just about HERSELF again 🤣 clearly she isn’t in demand and people have more sense than to waste their money on someone who uses Canva.
---
I suspect with all the love crap she is spouting on her insta at the moment, that when she goes away soon, they might be eloping to get married. It wouldn’t surprise me at all. So she can bang on about it for months on end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think this but since H got with coffee boy she has changed her appearance. She’s gone from been glammed up to been more natural looking and toned down what she wears. I wonder if he is a controlling type of guy the type that tells a women she doesn’t need to wear makeup or dress up because she has changed massively.
---
Ps) totally think a big announcement is coming - elopement / engagement / pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4