Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent! 😂 Hello and welcome.
And I was OBSESSED with the MOD / Alice drama, read a lot here when that all went down. This forum is a beacon of beauty for showing me the light with MOD and FOD as ashamedly I was a fan in their early days. *Don’t kick me out Tattlers, I’ve learned the error of my ways and am mortified”

Reactions: 4
man vs baby?

I’m another one who was sent here when Fopperholic went on a rant about people calling her annoying on a gossip site...googled Fopperholic annoying and I’ve been here ever since!
Pre tattle I loved MOD&FOD, Rosie Ramsey, Hinch, Susie Verill to name a few. Now my eyes have been truly opened and I follow none of them any more. Can’t believe some of the blatant stuff I bought into.
Oh snap. 👋 But you live and you learn and I now consider myself so enlightened and I proudly look down on those sad sacks still following and fanning all of them.

Reactions: 1
I came here recently googling about Mrs Meldrum and I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!! I find myself getting really annoyed at ADs and really obvious contrived things some of these instamums/huns say and wondered why I was the only one thinking it- but here you all are!!! A lot of them seem to start off fairly genuine but over time they just evolve into these huge beasts who are desperate for a free box of ready to cook supper😂

Speaking of Mrs Meldrum I cant believe shes gone but Susie Verrill stays?!!!! Outrageous. I unfollowed susie a few months ago after I realised what a horrid horrid person she was. Seems i was right.

so how does this work? Will people reply to me? ‘Thumbs up’ me? How do i know which thread to go to next?! Help me out!

Reactions: 5
Philip Schofield and DS I hadn’t been there for a long time but had a look after he came out. Tattle was mentioned and I came here to have a look and stayed. Very refreshing after DS

Reactions: 5
Cleaning with Mario went on a wee tattle rant months ago , lurked for a while then joined . The posts on his threads are hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been coming here weekly ever since Chris Ingham the Dad of The Ingham Family got caught sending sexual messages to children under 18 in July 2018. I came originally because I didn’t believe it was true, I soon realised it was very true, the man is a danger to children & a predator. Now I’ve finally joined Tattle yesterday so I can like & comment. The Ingham parents are destroying their kids lives, those kids are not happy kids. Look in their eyes. Fake smiles & a lot of unhappiness. Bad acting.
Omg really? That's awful

Reactions: 3
Holly Willoughby - I read some comments on a article about her & someone mentioned coke, I couldn’t imagine her doing that but I was intrigued! So I google her name & drugs and her Tattle thread came up.

I love this place because we all hate the same people and the tea just never stops 😂☕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think, like most people on the Fopperholic thread, by googling 'Fopperholic annoying' 😂😂

So glad I did, love it here!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does Justine, Queen of Mumsnet, herself count?

Because she is exactly how I ended up here.

I noticed she would keep zapping threads on Jack Monroe, Zoella and Schofield and people on them would talk about Tattle just before the deletion message.

I found it really really interesting that they would ignore the period / tit / tell me about your child’s privates trolls as long as they could but would pounce immediately if you mentioned Tattle or any of the celebs above.

I think Justine is married to a C4 honcho so probably looking out for her husband‘s friends and colleagues while holding out the begging bowl to Mumsnet users keep her £400,000 salary train rumbling along.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fopperholic. I saw a video where she got invited to Manchester for a mum event thing and on the agenda to discuss was Tattle and I googled it wondering what it was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no idea who most of the people you’re talking about are 🙈🤣 I came from the daily mail comments, I don’t even remember who I was reading about but one comment said “all you people on tattle life should be absolutely disgusted with yourselves” so I had to investigate - so glad i did!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Schofield coming out, I didn’t and still don’t believe he suddenly had a late mid life epiphany about his sexuality. But we couldn’t discuss it on Digital Spy and eventually all threads about Schofield were locked, posters banned etc, the fact that stuff can be discussed so openly is a breath of fresh air.
Ditto!

Reactions: 1