Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brummy. Don't shout at me but early on I used to feel sorry for her when she told us the horrible things being said to / about her. I always got the impression they were DMs which isn't nice .
I DM her after stories to ask her about it and she said its all on Tattle as well as some DMs.

So here I am....& I unfollowed her. I had my eyes truly opened .

Reactions: 5
Guru Gossip. The site updated and got really slow and then someone sent me three or four inbox messages telling me to move to Tattle. Really pissed me off initially cos it felt a bit spammy, so was determined to NEVER use tattle (overdramatic and petty, me?) but then GG got so slow I threw in the towel. SO glad I did as this place is run much, much better!

(for the answer as to what pulled me to GG - someone on twitter was talking about Dodie Clark/DoddleOddle and how she had a 'horrible thread about her on GG' - I never liked the woman so I went looking on the thread and on GG in general, and thought wow you're my people (lol)

Reactions: 7
Jack Towers, the complete bellend.

After I joined I started reading about PTWM and was appalled...for my sins I'm also a Mumsnetter (have been since 2007 although am an infrequent poster on there in recent years) and it nowvboils my piss how everyone rushes to defend her on there. When if even 10% of what I've read on here is true (I think it's more like 95%!) she should be vilified.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
GuruGossip & the Ingham family
Used GG to talk about the Inghams, then everyone on mass migrated here, I forget the ins and the outs of why, & I followed them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t remember specifically, but whenever I dislike an Internet personality I Google “(their name) gossip” and usually a gossip site pops up. Didn’t sign up to Tattle at first because I knew few of the people featured on here, but it kept cropping up in my searches so here I am

Reactions: 2
PTWM , followed her for a few years on Facebook as posts that friends liked often popped up on my feed. I started to feel that she wasn’t all she seemed and also felt if anyone commented on her posts that were not kissing her arse, then her followers would rip them apart while she stepped back and let them. I also didn’t like the way she would ask for money and donations while showing off her freebies and new found acquisitions. I felt it was just me seeing through her so I unfollowed her. However her ‘tattle rent’ flagged up on my feed so I came over for a look, lurked a little , then joined last December while on annual leave!

Funnily enough I joined for the same reason!
PTWM also sent me over here 🙋‍♀️ I had been following her for a while but started to lose interest. Came over after the rant because I couldn’t believe people would say the things she was claiming had been written.... and surprise surprise there was no trace of the comments she said had been made🤦‍♀️ stayed ever since. For a website that a lot of influencers claim is full of horrible trolls, I have seen so many supportive comments between members on various threads when discussing their own situations 💕

Reactions: 10
I’ve been coming here weekly ever since Chris Ingham the Dad of The Ingham Family got caught sending sexual messages to children under 18 in July 2018. I came originally because I didn’t believe it was true, I soon realised it was very true, the man is a danger to children & a predator. Now I’ve finally joined Tattle yesterday so I can like & comment. The Ingham parents are destroying their kids lives, those kids are not happy kids. Look in their eyes. Fake smiles & a lot of unhappiness. Bad acting.

Reactions: 10
Mine was a small northern Ireland influencer hollie Campbell. This was at the time there was a thread for irish instagrammers around mid april this year